Jaejoong and His Stalking Acts

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

~Author’s POV~

“Why do you hate boys?”

“I don’t hate boys.”

“It seems like you do. You never hang out with them. You even glare at some when they offer to help you with anything.”

“Only those boys.”

“And why? They’re not doing anything bad, right?”

“They’re trying to get my attention.”

“It’s not bad, Kyoung Mi. Maybe they just want to be your friends.”

“Oh come on, Ha Neul, you know those guys court me, right? I’m not boasting or anything, but they are. They give me flowers and chocolates and follow me everywhere I go.”

The two girls were seated at the school grounds during their afternoon break. Kyoung Mi was lying on the grass, her head rested on her hands. She stared at the sky as Ha Neul, her life-long best friend, was seated beside her, doing their homework in advance.

“But why do you hate Kim Jaejoong?”

“Because he’s creepy.” Kyoung Mi turned and rested her chin on the back of her right hand which was on top of her left. “I’m not sure if he really likes me. Who knows, he might be a player.”

Ha Neul sighed. “Kyoung Mi, I think you were over reacting, shouting like that and all at Jaejoong.Why don’t you try being friends with him? You’re in good terms with the others, right?”

“Ne, because they didn’t storm into my room.” Kyoung Mi started playing with the grass.

“Ahjumma ordered Jaejoong to check on you, didn’t she?” Ha Neul asked.

“Yes. He could have declined, right? If he really wasn’t a maniac or something, he wouldn’t let my mom order him like that.” Kyoung Mi defended, but felt little guilt in her chest.

“I don’t know, Kyoung Mi. What I know is that you still love Lee Jun.” Ha Neul said as she packed her things. “Do you think he’ll come back? It’s been three years.”

Kyoung Mi sat up. “I don’t know. But yes, I still love him.”

Kyoung Mi slung her backpack on one shoulder and stood up. Ha Neul did the same. “Don’t you really want to try hanging out with other boys? They’re lined up in front of you Kyoung Mi.”

Kyoung Mi sighed and bowed her head. “I don’t think I can, Ha Neul. I fell like betraying Lee Jun whenever I make guy friends.”

“But didn’t he betray you, Kyoung Mi?” Ha Neul pulled on Kyoung Mi’s arm. “I’m not saying you should stop loving Lee Jun because I know I can’t stop you. But it’s the truth, isn’t it? He left without a word. He didn’t even tell me. And I’m his sister!”

Both girls had tears in their eyes.

“Kyoung Mi, I got over him, okay? I still love him as my brother, but I don’t let his loss be the cause of my misbehaviors. You see, I socialize with other older guys so they can fill the gap that Lee Jun oppa left.” Ha Neul lifted Kyoung Mi’s chin. “Can’t you do the same? It’ll lessen the pain.”

Kyoung Mi sniffed and shook her head. “I don’t think I can, Ha Neul. Your brother made a huge impact in my life. There’s no way I can forget him.”

“Maybe that’s why he loved you so much. You accepted him, a geek who wore big round spectacles.”

They laughed and made their way back to the main building.

Behind the bushes, against the tree a few feet from where the girls were talking, a guy was intently staring at the two girls as they entered the building doors. He took off his sunglasses and his lower lip.

“I’m sorry, Kyoung Mi. I needed to go. I wasn’t able to tell you ‘cause if I did, he might take you farther away where I can’t find you anymore. Here, at least, I can still visit you, see your angelic face and hear your sweet voice.” He whispered before returning to his silver Ferrari.

“I’ll see you later, Kyoung Mi.”

[DBSK’s dormitory]

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

“Ahjussi.” I called out to my uncle, but it seemed like nobody was home. I sighed. I’m hungry. I don’t even know how to cook simple dishes.

“Are there noodles here?” I asked myself as I searched the kitchen for something to eat. I looked inside all the drawers and cabinets, but all foods were raw.

“Aish.” I stomped my feet all the way to my room, threw my bag on the bed and sat on the edge it.

“Bad day?” Someone asked. I didn’t even here him enter my room, but he was there anyways.

I just smirked at him and kicked my shoes off.

“I see you had one.” He said and sat beside me. I flung myself on the bed and breathed deeply.

“Why aren’t you kicking me out?” He asked.

“Do you want me to?” I snapped at him. “Enjoy these rare times, Jaejoong.”

He chuckled. “You’re cuter when you’re nice.”

“Don’t start with me.” I said, closing my eyes.

He sighed. I felt his weight move nearer me, but I was too down to move away. “So, what happened to you?”

“What do you mean?” I rested my head under my hands. “I attended school, nothing more.”

“Then why are you so down? It’s not like you.”

“Kim Jaejoong.” I sat up and looked at him. “You have no idea what I’m really like, ok? So don’t act like you do.”

“What if I do?” He said with a grin.

“As if you do. I know some things about you because you’re an idol, but there’s no way that you know even a little about me.” I said and moved to the top of the bed.

“I know you love composing.” He said as he sat TOO close to me.

“You saw my notebooks when you trespassed into my room. They were scattered on my desk.” I said, pushing him with one hand.

“I know that you play ball.”

“My volleyball and basketball were beside my closet.”

“I know you have an ipod.”

“I had it with me when you dragged me into your car.”

“I know your first class is History.”

“What?”

“Then next is Asian Art.”

“What the-“

“Your best friend is Ha Neul.”

“How-“

“You attend Filipino classes.”

“Kim Jaejoong-“

“You placed your chewed gum under the school bench during your lunch time today.”

My eyes widened when he said the last one.

“Are you like STALKING ME OR SOMETHING?!”

~Jaejoong’s POV~

”You placed your chewed gum under the school bench during your lunch today.”

I laughed when her eyes widened.

“Are you like STALKING ME OR SOMETHING?!”

I tried suppressing my laughter, but she really looked funny.

“Ya!” She slapped my arm, which hurt, honestly.

“I’m not! Why would I be stalking you?”

“Ha Neul doesn’t even know about the gum thing! How come you do?! You’re stalking me!!”

She crossed her arms and pouted.

Aigoo. She’s always been so cute.

“Stop that.” I said.

“Stop what?”

“Stop being cute.”

“A naturally cute person cannot stop anyone from being attracted to her.”

“Are you saying I like you?”

“Well, you’re stalking me.”

“Am not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No.”

“Liar.”

“Am not.”

She sighed and pouted again.

“Aigoo!” I reached for her cheeks and pinched them for a long time. “My yeobo’s so cute!”

“I’m not your yeobo!!!” She screamed.

That was it. I earned another kick out from her room. “I’ll cook something for dinner, yeobo. The others won’t be back until later tonight. Just go down for dinner, ok?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

xDDDD

Okay, here’s the update for you guys ^^

I missed updating :DDD

Please comment and subscribe ^^

I'll cry if you are silent readers..