His Room

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Here's a short chapter to TEASE you :P

Haha!!!

Chapter 31

His Room

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I entered Ha Neul’s house. It had been long since I last visited. I wondered if Lee Jun’s room still looked the same, but I couldn’t let anybody see that I still had feelings for him when I was already with Jaejoong. I felt guilty. I knew that even if he’s Lee Jun, I shouldn’t have feelings for him, but after what I overheard, I can’t help it but remember all we used to do together.

“So, you have news about oppa?” Ha Neul asked as she made me sit on the couch. We left her mother in the kitchen.

“Yes.” I whispered.

“Did you contact him?” She asked as she sat beside me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.

“Ani.” I whispered. “I can’t yet.”

“Wae?”

“Ha Neul, Lee Jun oppa is Jaejoong.” I said to avoid any more questions. “I overheard him and Changmin during their concert. I know I heard everything right, Ha Neul. Please don’t think I’m crazy.”

She just looked at me with a puzzled expression. “Kyoung Mi, let’s have lunch first, okay? Let’s leave that topic until later. You look awful, you need to have fun again.”

I sighed and let her drag me to the table. I had lunch with her and ahjumma. We caught up with a lot of things and Ha Neul helped me with the lessons I missed. For a few minutes, my mind was free of Lee Jun and Jaejoong.

After two hours of copying notes, I felt sleepy. Ha Neul was washing up, so I decided to sneak into Lee Jun’s room. I held the doorknob, hesitating to open it.

Would it still be the same as it was before?

I took a deep breath and opened the door. It was clean. Ahjumma obviously took care of it even if Lee Jun had been gone for 3 years already.

I walked inside. Some books were still on his table.

These books were the last ones we read together. He was teaching me Math for college.

I felt tears build up in my eyes, but I swallowed hard and looked away. But looking away from the books made me see the things on his bed: the large stuffed toy I gave him, our couple shirt and our couple ring.

My tears were uncontrollable. They streamed down my cheeks as I sat down on his bed and hugged the stuffed toy. His scent was still there and it made me remember all the memories with him.

“Why?” I whispered. “Why did you have to go?”

You never needed to be Jaejoong. I love you.

~Ha Neul’s POV~

I finished taking a bath and went back to my room, but Kyoung Mi wasn’t there anymore.

“Kyoung Mi?” I said out loud, but there was no answer.

What I heard were loud sobs coming from the next room: Lee Jun oppa’s room.

I walked out of my room and entered oppa’s which was already open. I found Kyoung Mi asleep, her face soak in tears and oppa’s teddy bear in her arms.

“You still really love him.” I whispered and dashed out of the house.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Come in now.” I said and hung up.

__________________________________________________________________________

Want more?

Comment more =)))

Haha!!!!

Comments and subscriptions are ALWAYS loved..