You Are What?

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Hi there :))

I wanted to update today, but I had to do it NOW.

Why?

We're going to the cemetery, they will be burying me alive :D

Lol, anyway, enjoy! :DDD

Chapter 47

You Are What?

 

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I was pacing back and forth like a maniac outside the emergency room. Kyoung Mi just fainted, she might have run short of breath, but why is it taking damn long?!!

“She does not need a GEEK like you!” Her dad’s words kept on repeating in my head. Am I really undeserving of her? Despite this new image of me, am I still the geek Park Lee Jun?

I checked the time and it had been 2 hours already. Fear started spreading throughout my system and almost covered all of me if the doctor hadn’t come out.

“How is she? Is she awake? Does she need anything?” I quickly asked and I don’t even know of the doctor understood any of it.

“She is awake and the nurses are taking her to a private room now.” He said. “But please do come with me to my office first.”

I didn’t know why he wanted to talk to me privately, but nevertheless followed him.

When we were in his office, I sat across his table waiting for his news.

“As I said, Ms. Kyoung Mi is awake, however.”

That however part set my whole system into panic mode again. Kyoung Mi was awake, that’s the good part, but when ‘however’ follows, that means there’s a bad part.

The doctor pinched the bridge of his nose, taking in a mouthful of breath. “However, she isn’t as responsive as she should be.”

I shook my head and looked at him in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“We conducted a few tests and well, she reacts by looking and moving her head, but other than that.” He shook his head and looked down. “It’s really surprising to see her in that state because she did not have any painful physical contact. All that happened was a shortage of oxygen due to her asthma. Maybe she’s in the state of shock because of something else?” He raised his eyebrows at me.

I looked down and bit my lip. “Something happened in the family.” I whispered.

He sighed and stood up. “You love her, I know you do.” He said and patted my shoulder. “Help her. No medicine can help her recover emotionally.”

I nodded and left his office.

I slowly made my way to Kyoung Mi’s room and found two nurses there- one was fixing her oxygen tube while the other was setting her food on the bedside table. They immediately left after that and I was there, standing, looking at the silent and unmoving Kyoung Mi.

“Yeobo.” I called out walked towards her.

I sat on her bed and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. She cringed at my touch and looked up at me as if noticing me for the first time.

She looked at me, searching my face as tears started building up in her eyes. Suddenly, she poked my cheek with her index finger.

My eyes widened in surprise. “Kyoung Mi?”

She giggled cutely. “Ahjussi, you look funny.”

“Eh?”

She poked me again and again. “Your face looks funny, ahjussi.”

I didn’t understand, why was she acting like this? “Kyoung Mi-ah, why are you poking my cheeks?”

“Because they’re cute.” She answered shortly and started pinching them instead. “I enjoy doing this.”

I raised my eyebrows at her. “You don’t usually do this.”

“I do!” She exclaimed. “I always do this to appa.”

Oddly, her voice was quite. . . childlike? Yes, that’s the word.

“Kyoung Mi-ah, why are you acting like a 12-year old?” I asked, taking on of her hands in mine.

She stopped pinching my cheeks and looked at me with wide eyes. “I am 12 years old!”


Weee! =))

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :D

I love you! <3