Who Are You?

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Obviously, this fic won the poll..xD

Hahaha!

Here's an update for you guys..

Enjoy!!

Mind you, this is not edited..=)))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

Appa drove us back to DBSK’s dorm. The others weren’t there yet, but ahjussi said they will be home in a few hours. Changmin oppa quickly went to his room. I guess he fell asleep because he never went back down. I was still in shock after appa said that he wants me to date Yunho oppa. Even Jaejoong was silent since appa said that. I guess it was really a bad news for him.

I sat on the living room couch and stared at thin air. Jaejoong stood for a while before deciding to sit beside me.

“Your dad—“

“Is a jerk, I know.” I finished his sentence for him. “I know, right? He never mentioned about knowing you. I don’t know where he’s getting at.”

“Do you want to date him?” He was obviously sad about my dad’s decision.

“Do I have a choice?” I sighed and sat back. “He and omma are the same, always forcing me to do what I don’t want to do. So what if I still love Lee Jun? So what if I’m still waiting for him?” I turned to face him and rested my hand on his arm. “Jaejoong, if you were Lee Jun, how would you feel? What would you do? Will you come back for me?”

“I’d want you to stop loving me.” He answered quickly.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“I’d want you to stop loving me.” I said. It was true. I, as Lee Jun, can’t be with her. The fact that her father doesn’t want me would cause so much trouble if we had to live together. “If I was Lee Jun, I will tell you to stop waiting for me because I know I’m only hurting you for being away.”

“Then why don’t you just come back?” She asked sadly.

“Lee Jun probably has his own reasons, Kyoung Mi.” I cupped her chin and lifted her head. “If you don’t want to date Yunho, then date me.”

“Wh-wh-what?” Her eyes almost crossed as she tried to look at me at a very short distance.

“I know you love Lee Jun and I perfectly know that you can’t accept me.” I said. “We can act like we’re dating, right? If you date Yunho, can you tell him that you are just pretending?”

She sighed and shook her head. She looked cute, really. I loved the times when she lets me touch her like this, the times when she needs comfort the most.

“I won’t take advantage of this, I promise.” I kissed her forehead and made my way to my room.

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

“I won’t take advantage of this, I promise.” Jaejoong said then kissed my forehead. I was dazed. I didn’t even get mad at him.

I returned to my senses a few minutes after he left. Oh my god. Don’t tell me you’re. . . . ? No. No, I can’t be, I can’t be falling for him. No. No.

I slapped my face a few times, then went to my own room.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I smiled to myself, too happy that I finally got to plant a kiss on her without her resisting.

I will get what’s mine. I won’t let you take her away from me again, Park Han Ku.

I lied on my bed and dialed Kyoung Mi’s number.

Convo:

K:Yoboseyo?

J: Hey.

K: Oh, Wae?

J: I miss you already.

K: Shut up.

J: Oh come on. You have to practice being sweet to me, if you want to convince the others that we really are dating.

K: Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

J: We were talking about that just a few minutes ago and you already forgot? Geez.

I heard her sigh.

J: You’re thinking about him, aren’t you?

K: Yeah. He might not like it. He texted when he saw me doing grocery with Yunho. I don’t know how much it’ll hurt him to see me dating you.

J: Kyoung Mi, you—

K: Need to do this, I know. I just—I don’t want to hurt him anymore.

J: I think he’ll understand.

K: I hope so.

We were both silent for a few seconds until I heard a sudden intake of breath.

J: Are you crying?

K: No.

She tried to deny, but I can hear her hard breathing.

J: Kyoung Mi—

K: Okay, okay, I am crying. Different from your first impression of me, huh? I’m weak.

J: You’re not weak.

K: I am.

J: Kyoung Mi, don’t—

I stopped when I heard a whimper from her. I quickly left my room and dashed into hers.

End of Convo

“Kyoung Mi, what—“

I ran to her when I saw blood flowing from her wrist.

“What are you doing?!” I shouted, taking out my handkerchief and tying it as tight as I could to stop the bleeding.

She just shook her head and continued crying.

“Are you trying to kill yourself?! What the hell?! You’re ing ruining your life for Lee Jun when he can’t even fight for you! He’s hiding from you yet he wants you on your own! You should forget him, Kyoung Mi. He’s not worthy of you! He’s not brave enough to fight for you, to show your dad that he’s worthy of you!” I stopped after realizing what I just said.

My own words hit me like a dagger. It was true, I felt selfish. I was always with her, the girl I loved, but she didn’t have any idea that the guy she was looking for was always beside her. I can’t believe that’s what I really thought about myself.

She stared at me as I said the last sentence.

“What--?” She started asking, but I quickly interrupted her.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t mean to say those things about him.”

“Jaejoong, what--?”

“Come on.” I lifted her up from the floor and laid her on the bed. “I’ll get the medicine and bandage. Stay here.”

I left and went to my room for the first aid kit.

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

He said something that got my attention.

He’s not brave enough to fight for you, to show your dad that he’s worthy of you!

Those words kept repeating in my head.

What does he mean?

He left to get the medicine and bandage for my wrist.

What do you know about Lee Jun and me, Jaejoong? Who exactly are you in our lives?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it?

Read, comment and subscribe :))

Love you!!!

Oh yeah, please sunscribe to my other fics as well..

Please??!!!

I really need you ^^

And who will be kind enough to promote this fic?

 

THANK YOU!!!!