Spicy Is The New Alcoholic

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Thanks to all those who subscribed and commented :D

Please keep on doing so ^_^

Special thanks to my readers who also chat/talk with me on my wall :))

Let's all be close friends, okay?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Author’s POV~

Jaejoong cooked beef stew for Kyoung Mi and himself. It took him a long time persuading Kyoung Mi to eat with him. When she got to the kitchen, she sat across Jaejoong.

“Do you eat beef stew? I’m sorry, I wasn’t able to ask you.”

She shook her head. “It’s alright. I eat anything.”

Jaejoong served her rice and the stew. He smiled. Kyoung Mi raised an eyebrow at him.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I smiled. I was so happy that I had the chance to have dinner alone with Kyoung Mi. It was somehow like a date. She raised her eyebrow at me.

“What?”

I smiled again and helped myself with the food. “Eat, ok?”

“What do you think I’m doing?” She asked in the middle of chewing her first spoon of food.

Her eyes widened, the tip of the spoon inside .

“What? Is it too spicy?” I quickly poured water for her. “I’m sorry. I just really love spicy foods. I also forgot to ask if you do. I’m so sorry.” I went to her side of the table and put the glass against her lips.

She yanked her head away. “Who said it’s too spicy? Do you think I’m too weak for this kind of food?”

She took another spoonful, swallowed, then continued eating. I was dumbstruck. I swear, I thought it was too spicy for her. What do you expect? Her eyes were so wide.

“Aren’t you going to eat? I’ll finish all this.” She said.

“Can you finish all of that?” I asked, quietly taking the chance to take the seat beside her. “That’s too much for the two of us.”

She swallowed before answering. “I can finish any amount of food as long as it’s delicious enough.” She waved her spoon in the sir, humming a tune.

Oh yeah. How can I forget that?

“I swear, Kim Jaejoong, I’ll eat all of this if you don’t start eating now.” She said, getting another scoop of rice.

I rested my cheek on my arms and stared at her as she ate. “I’m alright. That’s for you anyway. Seeing you enjoy my cooking is more than enough for me to survive without food.”

She pouted when I said that.

“Waeyo? Did I say something?”

“You cook so well, even better than my mom does.” She said, resting her spoon on the table.

“So?” I asked, getting confused.

“I can’t even cook a simple breakfast.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Boys love girls who cook, right?”

“I don’t. I will gladly cook for you.”

“Jaejoong!”

I was shocked at how serious she was with that topic. “Well, generally, yes.”

She sighed and pushed her plate away. She rested her chin on the table. “Maybe that’s why he left.”

“Kyoung Mi?”

She sniffed and I knew she was crying already.

“He loves eating, so much. We’d often eat at our house. He loves my mom’s food. He even used to have breakfast and dinner with us. He knew I couldn’t cook. He knew I never spent time working in the kitchen. Maybe that’s why he left.”

I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I didn’t like seeing Kyoung Mi like that.I know Lee Jun left not because of that.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and squeezed it lightly. “Kyoung Mi, I’m sure that’s not the reason.”

“You think that because you can cook. You wouldn’t care if your girl can’t.” She said, having a series of hiccups.

That’s it. I carried her on my back and went up the stairs.

Jaejoong, this is your chance. Bring her to your room. A voice said in my mind.

I would never take advantage of her.

Oh come on. It’s not like she’s different from all your other girls.

She is different.

Really? How come you left? You do that with your other girls, right? You hook up with them, then leave them.

It’s not the case with Kyoung Mi.

I reached the second landing. I brought Kyoung Mi inside her room and rested her on the bed. She was asleep. twitched, she scratched her head, then she turned to her side. I stared at her.

You should sleep with her.

And why is that?

Because I know you want to. YOU know you want to.

But it’s wrong . Besides, I know she wouldn’t like it.

You’ll leave before she wakes up anyway. Go on. Lie down beside her.

No.

I was almost tempted to sleep with her. Thankfully, I heard the honking of Changmin’s car. I covered Kyoung Mi with the blanket before going back down to open the gates.

“Where’s Kyoung Mi?” Manager hyung asked as we made our way to the kitchen.

“She’s asleep.” I answered shortly.

“Did you cook dinner for her?”

“Ne.”

“What did you cook?”

“Beef stew.”

“Spicy?”

“Ne.”

Manager hyung snapped his head towards me. “Did she act weird or something?”

I recalled Kyoung Mi’s sudden downpour of emotions about Lee Jun. “She cried. She cried about a boy.” Hyung looked worried. “Waeyo hyung?”

He clicked his tongue. “I forgot to tell you. Kyoung Mi’s not allowed to have spicy foods. She loves eating them, but her doctor forbids her to do so. Its effects on her is like the effects of liquor on us.”

“I didn’t know about that.” I whispered.

“Of course, you wouldn’t know about that. You met her just a few days ago.” He said, still busy with texting.

“I’m so sorry, hyung. She didn’t tell me anything about it.” I said, putting my hands together in front of my chest.

He chuckled. “It’s alright. She’ll be fine tomorrow. Except for a few headaches. It’s good that she doesn’t have classes tomorrow.”

“But she has to come with us, right?”

“Ne.” He answered. “No need to worry. Your schedule is free until noon. All of you can rest.”

I sighed

How come I don’t know about that spicy thing, Kyoung Mi? I don’t think it’s possible for me not to know.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Update again :D This is my favorite fic so far =)))

Comments please ^_^

Thanks!