Clueless

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Hello readers!

First of all, thank you for all your lovely comments and to the new subscribers ^_^

I have added you all as friends :D

Also, if you have promoted this fanfic of mine in your blog/story, please do tell me so I can thank you :)

credits to borrriing123 for the banner :))

Chapter 26

Clueless

~Jaejoong’s POV~

Finally, we sang our last song onstage. Our fans cheered loudly and I could see that some were even crying. It was awesome. It felt great to have our loving fans who were with us through everything, but nothing could ever compare to the love Kyoung Mi gave me even before I became an idol.

Five of us stood side by side and bowed to our audience before running to the backstage.

I went to slap hands and drink a glass of wine with the others as a short celebration with the others, then we went to the shower to wash away the sweat. I didn’t look for Kyoung Mi because I assumed she was still doing her errands.

“I love you, Kyoung Mi.” I said as the cold water ran down my arms. “I can finally spend more time with you. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

After that, I quickly returned to the dressing room to meet the others and wait for Kyoung Mi. We drank and fooled around. Some of the backstage crew even recorded our performances so we watched them as we waited for everyone to finish their assigned work.

“We did better tonight!” Yunho exclaimed.

“Maybe because it’s our last day for our global tour.” I said.

“Ne.” They said in unison.

We had been watching for 2 hours already, some of the staffs already left, but Kyoung Mi was nowhere in sight. I already looked around the backstage and the whole stadium,

“Guys, have you seen Kyoung Mi?” I asked as entered the dressing room again.

“Aniyo.” They answered.

“Maybe she’s still doing something.” Yoochun said.

I shook my head. “The whole place is clear. There’s nothing left to clean or anything.”

“Mwo? Chincha?” Yunho asked. “She couldn’t have left without us, right? I mean we’re in Los Angeles. She couldn’t have gone anywhere else.”

“Does she know anyone here, hyung?” I asked manager hyung. “Do you have relatives here?”

“In our side, all our relatives live in Korea, Japan or China. As far as I know, her father’s relatives are spread in Korea alone.” Hyung said, still busy with some of our files.

I sighed. I was starting to worry about her. I knew I shouldn’t think bad thoughts, but what can I do? It’s been two hours already and I haven’t seen her ever since we talked before the concert started.

“Kyoung Mi, where are you?” I muttered. I decided to call her.

Her phone rang, but she didn’t pick it up.

“She’s not answering!” I hissed.

“Hyung, don’t worry. Kyoung Mi’s a strong girl. If she went out, she will get back safely.” Changmin said comfortingly.

I bit on my lower lip, not knowing if I should calm down or if it was the time to freak out.

I let a few minutes pass by before I called her again. Still no response.

Where are you?!

I called her again, but this time, she pressed the ‘reject’ button.

“Kyoung Mi?” I whispered.

“Did she answer?” Junsu asked me.

“Ani.” I said. “She rejected my call.”

“Mwo? She never did that, did she?” Yunho asked.

“Never.” Then something entered my mind. “Except…. When she ran away from home.”

The others looked at each other.

“She couldn’t have—“ Changmin started.

“Ani! She wouldn’t.” I cut him off. No. Kyoung Mi didn’t run away again. She doesn’t have a reason to. I attended practice. We’ve never been into fights, just simple misunderstandings.

I called her again and again, Sometimes she let her phone ring, sometimes she rejected my calls. “Kyoung Mi-ah.”

More minutes passed, it was 3 am already. All of us were already trying to contact her. Changmin suggested telling the police, but manager hyung told him that we can only ask the police’s assistance if Kyoung Mi was gone for at least 24 hours already.

“Should we go and look for her?” Yunho asked and I agreed.

Changmin rode with manager hyung. Junsu and Yoochun used Junsu’s car while Yunho went with me. It was terribly dark and I was so worried about Kyoung Mi that I can’t even focus on my driving.

Damn it, Jaejoong! You can’t get yourself in an accident now! I scolded myself.

“Where have you gone?!” I thought loudly.

“Hyung, calm down, okay? We’ll find her. We’ll try our best to find her before the sun rises.” Yunho said, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

“Please call her.” I whispered.

We drove down the dimly lit roads, which made it even harder for me to find Kyoung Mi.

“Kyoung Mi, please. Please just answer your phone.”

__________________________________________________________________________

Will he find her soon?

:))))