Appa Wants Me To Date Whom??!!!

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Ok, so I am still doing school works, but here's the update for all of you.. :)))

Remember, read, comment and subscribe :DDDD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

We finally arrived at the steakhouse. Appa asked for a private room so Jaejoong and Changmin’s fans won’t see us. Luckily, appa wanted me to sit beside him. I was safe from Jaejoong.

I sighed and sat across Jaejoong who was still smiling at me.

“I’ll just go and order our food.” Appa said, but I held him by his wrist.

“I will buy, appa. You three are very known to people.”

Appa smoothed my hair and smiled. “Ani. I will order to the manager personally. Changmin, come with me.”

“Ne, ahjussi.”

I gave out a deep, exasperated sigh when I was, yet again, left with Jaejoong.

“Ya.” He kicked my leg, but not strong enough to hurt me.

“What?” I rested my chin on my palm.

“I missed you.”

I scoffed and looked away.

“Ya! That’s what I was trying to tell you in the car.”

“Yeah, right. As if there was a day that you didn’t see me.”

“But we weren’t talking for weeks.” He rested his chin on his arms which were crossed on the table. “You looked happy, though. Do you prefer not talking to me?”

His teasing face suddenly became sad. For a moment there, I felt like I wanted to hug him. I didn’t answer. True, it has been awkward being with him since the day we kissed, but I always felt that he cared for me, I never wanted him away.

“Kyoung Mi.”

“Ne?”

“I missed you.”

“Mentioned already.”

“I don’t care. I’ll tell you every minute that I missed you, ‘cause I really did.”

“Whatever, Jaejoong.”

“Did you miss me?”

“Oh, shut up.”

“Just answer. Did you miss me?”

“No.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, as in you missed me?”

“No. Yes, as in I really did not miss you.”

“You missed me.”

“Ani.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not lying.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

Actually, I did. I never thought I would say this, but I missed him. I missed how he smiles at me, prepares my food, teases me and makes sure that I was okay.

“Jaejoong, how did you know appa?”

He was silent. I smelled something fishy, but I didn’t want to make false suspicions, so I waited for his answers. To my dismay, appa and Changmin oppa returned with our food. We started eating and appa told me (well, us) about his job in Canada and Singapore. I suddenly noticed the dark circles under his eyes. I mentioned it to him, but he said more hours of sleep was all he needed.

He asked about DBSK’s career. Obviously, they were famous, no, FAMOUS around the world. I even had to wear disguises with them because people knew me as their assistant manager. If people find me lurking on the streets, they would swarm around me and flood me with questions about DBSK’s whereabouts.

Then he asked about my studies. I said I was balancing it with my work and that I caught up with all the lessons I missed when I was away with DBSK.

He asked about my love life.

“I don’t have a love life, appa.” I said, stabbing my steak with a fork. “You know I don’t.”

“Wae? You’re 18! Well, who are you dating?” He asked as he took a bite of his garlic bread. [A/N I love garlic bread, but I don’t always eat it. I dunno why.xD]

“I’m not dating anyone, appa.”

“Not dating anyone? Kyoung Mi, are you kidding me? You’re so beautiful, surely there were guys who asked you out.” He drank his mango shake and asked the waiter for another glass.

“I’m not interested, appa. Besides, I need to focus on my work and writing. I need to publish my novel before I turn 20.” I said.

He sighed. “I think I have someone for you. He’s good enough and he passed my standards.”

“Oh no, appa. Not another one of the blind dates you set for me. The last one I had when I was 15 was disastrous. That guy wanted me to answer him already.” I made my aegyo, but it didn’t work.

“Ani. I know this guy. And you know him.”

“Appa, I don’t care if he’s one of your staffs’ son whom I known since childhood. I only know them by name.” I was having a weird feeling. I had a suspicion that appa’s idea would not make me and Jaejoong happy. And that’s odd, why would I think about Jaejoong’s happiness?

“I want you to date Yunho.”

“MWO??!!!” Jaejoong, Changmin and I shouted at the same time.

Appa wants me to date Yunho oppa? Wh-wh-what is he talking about? Does he know every Kpop idol?!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it? ^^

Comments okay? :)))