Cutie Then Yeobo

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

*Damn that mother of mine. She always messes up my day.*

Kyoung Mi woke up with a stiff neck, I guess, 30 minutes later. She stretched her arms and twisted her neck. She grunted as she heard a snap.

“Oh damn.”

“Good morning.” She unconsciously covered herself with a pillow when she heard a male voice from inside the room.SheI turned around and saw Jaejoong sitting on the other couch.

“Why are you here?” She asked.

“To watch over you.” He answered matter-of-factly.

“I’m not a baby, Kim Jaejoong. And most of all, I am not your fan.” She stood and made her way up the stairs. Jaejoong grabbed her arm and asked her where she was going.

“To my room.” She yanked her arm back and continued uo the stairs.

“Can I go with you?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

Kyoung Mi started packing up her things, knowing she didn’t have anything to do anymore. She reminded herself over and over again not to forget her cellphones, laptop, ipod and camera and all of her chargers. She also brought her books with her, expecting that she’ll be going to school from DBSK’s dormitory.

“Go away, omma.” She shouted when a knock came at the door.

“It’s me.” She heard a familiar voice, but she couldn’t remember who owns it.

“Who?” She asked as she slowly opened the door. “Oh, sorry. I don’t easily remember people’s voices.”

“It’s alright.” He smiled at her. “So, you’re packing already. I didn’t expect you were too excited.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “Come on. I’m not the least bit excited to share a room with that guy. I might be a little eager if it wasn’t him.”

“How about if you share a room with me?” He asked, observing her room. He picked up her basketball and turned it in his hands.

“That would be better.” Kyoung Mi sighed. “But I bet ahjussi won’t agree.”

“And Jaejoong surely won’t.” He chuckled when he saw the her reaction on the mention of Jaejoong’s name. “I still don’t get it. Why don’t you like Jaejoong?”

Kyoung Mi laughed. “Okay, I’ll be honest. I thought I would like him. But that was before he came bustling into my room.”

“Do you find him handsome?” He asked, now playing with her ball coin bank.

“I find him hot, yeah, but rude.” She answered.

They kept silent as Kyoung Mi checked if she packed everything she needed already.

“How does your dormitory look?” She asked, sitting on the bed.

“Fair enough.” He answered, sitting next to him. Then he suddenly stood back up.

“It’s alright.” She said, pulling him down. “So, what’s your impression of me?”

“A man-hater.” He answered quickly.

“Mwo?” She laughed,

Changmin scratched the back of his neck. “Well, you asked for my impression.”

“Yeah, yeah.. I know..” She laughed until her stomach hurt. “No, I’m not a man-hater. If I’m a man-hater, I’d kick you out of my room right now.”

“Then why don’t you date?” Kyoung Mi was shocked that Changmin remembered what she said that morning while they sat on the wall.

She bent her knees up and rested her chin on them. “I told you, personal reasons.”

“Do I have a chance of knowing them?” He asked hopefully.

“Maybe. Let’s see.”

“Kyoung Mi!!!!!!” Her mom shrieked.

“Oh god!” She lied on her bed, arms stretched on both sides.

“Kyoung Mi!!!!!!”

She got irritated so she shouted back. “Omma! In case you forgot, I have 3 cellphones and a landline phone! Why don’t you just learn how to use your own phone?!”

With that, her landline phone rang.

“At last.” She picked up the phone and started babbling without even asking who the caller was.

“You finally figured out how to dial, eh?”

“It’s time to go, cutie.” She heard that familiar voice. She threw the phone at Changmin who caught it just before it hit the ground. He held the phone to his ear and listened to the caller.

“Oh, Jaejoong. Yeah, okay. We’ll be going down.” He hung up and returned the phone to Kyoung Mi.

“I thought it was a kidnapper or something.” He helped Kyoung Mi with her bags. “Why’d you throw it at me?”

“It wasn’t a kidnapper’s voice. It was a maniac’s.” She took one last look at her room before she closed the door.

“Okay, I guess we will go now.” Chun Ju said as they reached the first floor. Kyoung Mi saw Jaejoong staring at her as she hid behind Changmin.

“Hey cutie!” He winked at her. “Why are you hiding behind Changmin? Come here.” He stood and walked towards them. He took her bag from Changmin and pulled her out of the house.

“Ya!!”

“Don’t shout, you’ll wake up your neighbors, I’ll just bring you to the car so we can leave.”

*Okay, I lose. I have no chance against this guy’s strength.* Kyoung Mi thought.

He pushed her inside the car and went to the driver’s seat. She was waiting for Changmin to arrive, but she saw him getting into another car.

“Ya! Why isn’t Changmin riding with us?” She started unbuckling her seatbelt.

“Because I want a ride with you, cutie.” Jaejoong answered as he sped off.

“Stop calling me cutie.” She snapped at him.

“Cupcake?”

“No.”

“Baby?”

“No!”

“Love?”

“No!!”

“Ok, that’s it, I’m calling you yeobo.”

“NOOO!!!! What the hell??!!! I barely know you, Kim Jaejoong!!”

“But I know you already.” He smiled and held her hand. “One day, you’re gonna call me yeobo as well.”

They stayed on the road for 30 minutes. Through those minutes, Kyoung Mi struggled to pull her hand away from Jaejoong’s, but it was no use.

*This guy even knows how to drive with one hand?!!*

She gave up and leaned her head on the window, breathing hard. “Bastard.” She whispered.

Jaejoong heard her and squezzed her hand tighter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

He told her he knows her!! Omo omo.. :DDDD

Jaejooong is so sweet.. Haha!!!