Hungry for You

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Prepare your beating hearts, my readers :)))

Chapter 22

Hungry for You

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I went home, my hand tightly held by Jaejoong’s. He was holding a number of paper bags, but he refused when I volunteered to help. I just sighed and looked at the starry night sky.

Yes, it was night already, because Jaejoong and I went to watch a movie after leaving the shop. Jaejoong insisted on having dinner outside as well, but I said we couldn’t risk the publicity we might have.

He sighed. “I want to have a normal date with you.” For the first time that day, I saw sadness in his eyes.

“Someday, Jaejoong.” I squeezed his hand and he smiled back quickly.

When we arrived home, we found the others already having dinner.

“Oh, you’re here!” Ahjussi exclaimed when we entered the kitchen. “It’s a good thing we cooked more than enough for us.”

We sat as well and had dinner with them.

“Come.” Jaejoong whispered by my ear as he stood to leave.

The others looked at me with questioning expressions.

“What?” I asked with wide eyes.

Yunho oppa smirked. “Just go. He’s waiting for you.”

I put my chopsticks down. “I haven’t even finished eating.” Then I looked at Jaejoong’s plate. He hasn’t eaten even half his food. I wondered why he left already.

I sighed and left the kitchen. When I arrived at the living room, I found Jaejoong waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. He just looked at me, then made his way up.

I followed after him.

“Jaejoong, we haven’t finished dinner yet. Are you feeling sick or something?”

He shook his head.

“Then why?” I asked when I caught up with him by my room door.

“I’m not hungry for food.” He said softly as he took a few steps closer.

“Huh?” I didn’t understand what he was saying, but I found myself taking steps back until my back was against the wall.

“Kyoung Mi.” He rested his forehead on mine and closed his eyes. His hands found their way to my waist and his thumbs started rubbing my sides.

I bit my lip as his touch sent shivers throughout my body.

I kept my eyes locked on his lips, which were freaking only a few centimeters from mine.

“Jaejoong.”

He wove his arms around my waist and locked his hands together behind my back, causing my body to arch nearer to his.

“Uhmm..” I wanted to say something, anything, but he shushed me.

“Jaejoong, what—“

“I won’t do it if you don’t want me too.” He cut me off, his eyes still closed. “I just want to feel you in my arms, Kyoung Mi, I want to feel that you’re mine.”

I smiled at his sweetness. Now I know you deserve much more than the things I did to you.

“No.” I said. “Not today, Jae.”

He sighed, but I knew he understood.

“But you can hug me as much as you want.” I said as I pulled his head onto my neck and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I felt a smile build on his lips.

He lifted his face and looked at me. “Tell me, Kyoung Mi, do you love me?”

Did I still need to answer when I pulled him for a kiss? His lips stayed still for a few seconds before moving with my rhythm.

He reached for my door and pushed me inside. Without turning around, I heard him lock the door.

I was slowly losing my supply of breath as his kiss became stronger and deeper, his hands slowly moving under my shirt.

I loved it, but I knew we couldn’t do it that night. It was too early.

I pulled away as he put me against the wall, his hands already ON my waist. He rubbed my bare skin, his lips travelling to my neck.

“Jaejoong, we shouldn’t—“ I tried to stop him before the temptation was too much to resist, but he nibbled on my sweet spot, making me moan.

“I know.” He said through his wet kisses.

I pulled on his hair as his kisses overwhelmed me and my body. My legs felt weaker and I needed support. My legs wobbled. Jaejoong held me tight, his kisses becoming .

“Jaejoong. . .” I gasped. “I--- can’t--- stand---“

His lips moved away from me. “Arasso.” He said and carried me to the bed.

He stayed on top of me.

 I sighed, glad that Jaejoong was able to control himself.

“You satisfied my hunger.” He whispered as his lips brushed against my cheek.

I pouted, my fingers fiddling with his shirt. “I thought you’d be the carrot?”

He chuckled. “Can we switch roles sometimes? I’ll only be the bunny when I crave for you.”

My eyes widened. “You e!” I pushed him away.

He laughed and sat up, pulling me with him. “You love me, don’t you?”

“Mwo?”

He traced my arm with his fingers. “We’ve been a couple for barely 24 hours, but look how far you let me go.”

“You know,” I started. “I kinda miss the old times.” I hugged my biggest pillow. “Don’t you?”

His eyes widened and he started backing away. “Ya! I know what you’re thinking.”

I lifted one side of my lips. “Kim Jaejoong. . .” I lifted my pillow. “GET OUT!!!” I threw it at him and hit his back when he turned to leave.

“I love you, Kyoung Mi! Sleep tight!” He shouted as he closed the door behind him.

I smiled and felt wide awake after Jaejoong’s short tour from my lips to my neck.

Why is it so hot?I thought as I buried my face in my comforters to muffle my scream and hide my blushing cheeks.

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!” I shouted, hoping that he could here through the wall between our rooms.

“YES?” I heard his voice.

“I LOVE YOU!” I shouted and fell back on the bed, sighing in satisfaction.

I so love him.

__________________________________________________________________________

Please leave some comments ^_^

Check this out --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/38585/the-struggle-of-loving-you-beast-hyunseung-jonghyun-junhyung-minho-shinee-you