What The?

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

I'm telling you this, this chapter is not edited, so spare me for a few minor errors..

Haha!

Wasn't able to edit since you want an update now :DDD

Anyway, I SO LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Oh, do I? No, Yes, No, Yes.

Oh heck, I DO!!!

Haha!!

Okay, I'm going crazy, crazy.. (Se7en's song)

Yeah, I'm crazy, so here's your update =))

ENJOY!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

My eyes opened a bit. They were still heavy, but not as sore as before.

Is it morning already?

I looked at my watch and sighed in relief when I realized it was only 5 in the morning.

There couldn’t be any students yet.

I started to stand up when a hand gripped on my arm. “You asked me not to leave, now you’re leaving me?”

What?

I turned around and almost punched the guy sitting beside me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, trying to keep my voice down. “How did you know I’m here?”

“I just did.” He said and stretched his arms. “My arms grew stiff because of you.”

Then I remembered someone wrapping his arms around me, letting me lean on his chest. It was you! Disappointment washed over me as I realized that it wasn’t Lee Jun all along.

“I thought-“ I started, but stopped. “Never mind. I’ll go now.” I grabbed my pouch and walked towards the stairs.

“I won’t let you go alone anymore.” He gripped my arm and stopped me from walking.

“Why? Who are you anyway?! Why do you act as if I know you?!” I shouted at him.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Why? Who are you anyway?! Why do you act as if I know you?!” She shouted at me.

“I-“ I didn’t know how to answer her question. I knew it wasn’t the right time for me to tell her the truth. I knew it would hurt her. “I like you, Kyoung Mi, You knew from the start. Don’t you get any of it? Why do you think I bother spending my time with you when there are thousands of other girls craving for me?”

She was silent. Tears were forming in her eyes. “I-I-I can’t, Jaejoong. I can’t accept you.”

“I’m not asking you to accept me, Kyoung Mi. Just let me love you. Let me hang out with you.” I begged her.

“I can’t.” She said. “I can’t bear hurting him. If I hurt him, he might not come back for good. I miss him so much.” She whispered the last sentence.

I knew whom she was talking about.

“Kyoung Mi.” I reached for her hand. She tried pulling it away, but I tightened my grip. “Surely he won’t get mad if I comfort you?”

“I don’t know.” She said in a hopeless tone. “Jaejoong…”

It was the first time she said my name without anger in her voice. I liked it, but I didn’t like the reason why she was soft. I reached out to her face and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. “I won’t be naughty, okay? Let me stay with you.”

She looked confused, undecided. I felt her need for company and comfort, but I felt her pain of the thought that she was hurting Lee Jun. I pulled her closer and wrapped her in my arms. As soon as her face rested on my body, she started crying.

Don’t cry for him, please. He’s not worthy of you if he hurts you this badly.

“I miss him so much, Jaejoong. I don’t know if I can take it anymore. I’ve been waiting for years. Then he texted me yesterday and all I did was hurt him. He texted me because he was hurt.” She cried, making my shirt wet, but I didn’t care. All I cared about was how I felt having her in my arms.

I carried her bridal style and brought her to my car. When I buckled her seatbelt, I went to the other side and went inside as well. She was still sniffing. I held her hand and squeezed it lightly. “I’m here.”

For the first time ever, she gave me a smile. Although I knew she wasn’t happy at all.

“Do you want to go home?” I asked her. I was more than willing to take her anywhere she wanted.

“We need to. You have practice, right? You can’t skip practice anymore.” She said, wiping her nose with tissue. “How can I explain my behavior to ahjussi?”

“I’ll talk to him, okay? Let me handle it.” I smoothed her hair and squeezed her hand.

“Thank you.” She said as I drove back to our dorm.

I looked at her when I reached the stoplight. She was smiling to herself. “Why do you even bother about me? When all I think about is Lee Jun. Why do you waste your time on me, Jaejoong? Don’t you think I’m selfish?” She asked it liked she was a bad person.

I sighed. “Look at it this way. You always think and worry about Lee Jun when he doesn’t show himself up. You cry for him and you are willing to sacrifice for him. Now, don’t you think he’s selfish?”

“No.” She squeaked.

“Why?”

She was silent. I guessed she was thinking about how to answer.

“It’s something I feel only for him, right?” She asked me.

“No.” I said. She snapped her head towards me. “It’s something you don’t feel for others but him.” I smiled again. “Your reason is exactly the same why I’m being like this to you.”

She smiled again. “I don’t think I’m worthy of anybody’s love, Jaejoong, except Lee Jun’s. He’s the only one I’ve cared about ever since he left. I’ve been cold towards others. I was cold when I met you and DBSK. I don’t really think I deserve to be cared of like this, the way you do.” She sniffed. “Let me guess, ahjussi and the  others went looking for me as well, didn’t they?”

“Yes, but—“

“See? I even cause trouble.” She groaned and thumped her fists on her temple.

“Hey, hey, hey.” I grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her head. “No. Don’t hurt yourself, please. Please calm down while I continue driving home?”

She nodded and kept silent all the way to our dorm.

“Kyoung Mi!” Ahjussi ran from the door when he saw us get out of the car. “Oh my god! We were worried sick. Are you all right?” He held her face in his hands.

“Ne, ahjussi. I’m fine.” I heard Kyoung Mi answer in a low voice.

“Kyoung Mi!” The others went to her and hugged her. “Where have you been?” “What happened to you?” “Do you feel sick?” “You should go in.” They all said at the same time.

“I’m all right.” She told all of them. “I’m sorry if I made a chaos. I’ll just get ready for your rehearsals.”

She left without another word. We were all silent until Changmin spoke.

“Where did you find her, hyung?” He asked.

“Seoul High.” I answered shortly.

Manager hyung sighed. “The only place she ever cherished besides her room.”

“Should we push through with the rehearsals?” Yunho hyung asked. I knew he was worried about her too because it wasn’t him to ever miss practice.

“I think she can handle it, she’s a strong girl.” Manager hyung said confidently. “Come on, we can not be late. Go and prepare. We have 2 hours before rehearsals start.” He flipped his phone open and started talking to the person on the other line.

We did as we were told. We went to our own rooms, took a bath and wore simple shirt and pants. When I was done, I quickly went to check on Kyoung Mi. I entered her room and found her looking out the window.

“Hi, Jaejoong.”

I stopped, not expecting she would greet me when I entered without knocking.

I guess she really is that sad.

“Can I ask for a favor?” She turned around, playing with her fingers. I had no idea why she was biting on her lower lip. She seemed nervous. She can’t even look at my eyes.

“Sure, anything.” I answered slowly.

She took a step closer to me, her head still bowed.

Oookaaay, what is going on? I thought when she looked up and slowly leaned closer.

“Kyoung Mi, wh—“ I tried to ask her what she was planning to do, but I think it wasn’t needed anymore. Why? I got my answer.

Her lips landed on mine. I didn’t know why she kissed me, but of course, I liked it.

I love you, my yeobo, Kyoung Mi, my baby sunbae.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it?

Huh? Huh?

LOL

Okay, remember the rule.

Read, comment and subscribe.

Or else

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NO UPDATES! xDDDDD

Tell me about this chappy ^^