Behold, The Truth

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

daniela501 is BACK!!! =)))


 

Chapter 43

Behold, The Truth

Jaejoong would be home in a few minutes, so I sat down on my bed, knees bent, resting my chin on them and my arms around them. I still didn’t get why my dad wouldn’t want me at Lee Jun’s house. He didn’t dislike him, did he? He never scolded me for having him as my friend.

I sighed and looked at my phone after it buzzed.

1 New Message From Baby Jae <3

I pressed open and read his message.

Hi baby. I’m a few more minutes away. ^_^

Wait for me, ne?

I smiled at myself and replied:

Princess will wait for her prince. =))

I returned my phone beside me and decided to turn on the TV. There wasn’t anything interesting on air, until I came across a channel, featuring DBSK on its news segment.

“If you didn’t become Kim Jaejoong, what could have happened to us?” I wondered loudly. “You still haven’t told me the reason why you left, why you changed.”

After a few minutes of watching DBSK’s music videos, I heard a car door close and I instantly knew that Jaejoong was back. A smile crept up to my face as I went back to the top of my bed, covering half of my body with my blanket.

Call me weird, but I felt so excited just because Jaejoong was home again.

“Baby?” His voice called out from the door, ever so softly maybe he was unsure whether I was still awake or not? “Baby?” He called out again.

“I’m awake, oppa!” I said, followed by some giggles.

“Aigoo.” He said, opening the door. “You should have slept already. We haven’t got much rest yet.” He sat in front of me and brushed the hair off my face as if I was a little child.

“I want to sleep with you!” I pouted. “Besides, you said you were just a few minutes away.”

He pinched my cheeks and stood up. “I guess we should have our rest now.”

He removed his jacket, followed by his pants. Don’t think of anything erted, okay? Jaejoong had shorts inside. When he was in his shorts and simple shirt, he slid under the covers and wrapped his arms around me.

“Oppa wants to talk to baby sunbae if it’s all right with her to stay up for a little bit longer.” He whispered into my ear.

“Go on, Junnie.” I said, turning to my side so my face was buried in his chest. “I will listen.”

I don’t know why, but his body tensed all of a sudden. Although he did not loosen his grip around me, I knew he was bothered by something and that’s what he wanted to talk to me about. I lifted my head and pecked his lips.

“Tell me, Jae.”  I whispered and returned my face into his muscular chest.

“Kyoung Mi.”

“Hmm?”

“You asked me how all of this happened, right?” He started.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I took a deep breath. Questions were storming inside my head and I didn’t know how to start.

“You asked me how all of this happened, right?” I started. Even without telling her, I was sure that she knew what I was talking about. Kyoung Mi is a smart girl, and although there are times that she can be oblivious of what’s happening around her, she definitely knows how to understand words.

“Ne.” She answered shortly.

“You still want to know?” I asked, twirling strands of her hair with my fingers.

“If it’s all right with you.” She answered, turning to lie on her back so she can look at me. “Will you be fine with it?” She asked, brushing the stray hair that blocked my eyes.

I gave her a weak smile and nodded. “I want you to know, anyway. I don’t want you to think that I’m keeping things from you. You’ve always been my girl and I want you to know everything.” I rested my forehead on hers and closed my eyes so as to avoid eye contact which might make it harder for me to confess everything.

“It was that day, Kyoung Mi, when you last had contact with me. That day was the root of everything.” I paused, took a deep breath and continued. “I was at the university with Ha Ju. Classes were over so I decided to pick you up, then teach you some college lessons in advance. However, all my plans were destroyed because of a certain guy.”

“Who was it?” She asked calmly. She knew perfectly that I wouldn’t want her to react negatively without finishing the story.

“I’ll tell you later.” I said shortly. “That guy talked to Ha Ju first and offered him assistance to reach his dreams of becoming an idol. Ha Ju was definitely perked up about it, but I wasn’t. After talking to Ha Ju, that guy called me into his office and said that he wanted me to be with Ha Ju through his training. Of course, I refused to do so. I told him I couldn’t just leave because I had to be with you, but he didn’t listen. He ordered his people to bring me and Ha Ju to Busan and that’s where I had my identity changed.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Kyoung Mi asked, and the disappointment was evident in her voice.

“I wanted to, Kyoung Mi. Believe me.” I said in a pleading voice. “I never wanted to leave you like that, but he didn’t allow me to have any form of contact with you. He despised me so much that he did everything he can just to separate us.”

“Who is he to interfere with my life?!!” And that was what I feared. Even without knowing that it was her dad, she was already mad. How much more will she get angry or hurt if I tell her everything?

I rubbed her cheek and waited for her to relax. “Calm down, okay? Let me finish first.” I planted a small kiss on her forehead and continued.

“I know, even just once, you thought that I didn’t truly love you, that I just had no choice because you were the only one who wanted to be with me, that I’d leave you easily if I find another girl. But no, Kyoung Mi. I would never replace you with anyone. Through all those years of being away from you, I always mourned. I cried myself to sleep every night. I remembered the days when I walked you to school, the days when we were both in high school and we’d spend the hours together in the library, the nights when you’d drop by our house or I’d drop by your house so I can help you with your lessons, but most especially, I remembered you. ~

~ You have no idea how badly I wanted to just go back to you, but I didn’t want to risk the consequences, not for me, but for you. I was afraid he might find out and that he might do things to change your life instead, and I did not want that. I wanted you to have a normal life without anyone controlling it. I wanted you to do whatever you wanted and make your own decisions, unlike me.  He shaped my life ever since that day. ~

~ I know I should be thankful for some things, but everything I had as an idol is nothing compared to what I had beforehand: you. And when manager hyung told us about you being his assistant, I was so excited to “meet” you. That day when I entered your room without permission, it wasn’t really your mom who ordered me to do so. I did it myself, forgetting that I was already Kim Jaejoong, not Park Lee Jun. That’s why I was totally shocked when you got mad.”

“So that’s why.” Kyoung Mi chuckled. I felt her fingers run up and down my bare arm.

“Yeah. And I knew I couldn’t just tell you that I’m Lee Jun, so I tried to be close to you. We were off on a bad start, but eventually, you loved Jaejoong as much as you loved me.”

She shook her head, interrupting me once again. “I love you more than him, Junnie. Maybe I loved Jaejoong because it’s you behind those beautiful god-like features.”

I smiled at her sweet message. “I love you, Kyoung Mi.”

“Tell me, Junnie. Who is it? Who’s behind all these?”

Her question tensed me up all over again, but I had no escape, I had no plans of escaping anymore. I kissed her once and turned her around so I can hug her from behind. Resting my chin on her shoulder, I whispered my answer.

“Your dad, Kyoung Mi.”


I missed you so much!!! :DDDD

Please do leave your comments ^_^