Mianhae

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Update served! :))

Enjoy! :D

Note: Not edited. Please spare some typographical errors.

Chapter 52

Mianhae

 

~Jaejoong’s POV~

We haven’t talked since that nice chat and everyone else were asking what was happening. They already knew about her lying, but nobody mentioned it to her except manager hyung who tried to talk her out about it but failed.

Actually, I haven’t seen her since then. I thought maybe she was just hiding from me or she’d gone to school everytime I’m home.

All of us, except Kyoung Mi, were gathered in the living room one night. We tried to talk about what we could do about Kyoung Mi, but I always ended up screaming at them.

“Jaejoong, surely you know that your fight is getting out of hand already. She hasn’t been eating for a week now. Do you want that to continue?” Manager hyung tried to reason out with me since I didn’t agree to letting her go home.

“I..” I sighed and shook my head. “I can’t let her away from me, hyung.”

“Problem is, you’re not even talking to each other!” Yunho said. “Don’t you think it’s better for the both of you if you get a little space?”

“No.” I said firmly. “I will not leave Kyoung Mi again.”

“Then I guess I’ll have to take her myself.” Han Ku hyung was suddenly at the door. “Where’s my daughter?”

“Han Ku.” Manager hyung stood up and refrained Han Ku hyung from going up to the 2nd floor.

“I’m taking my daughter home, Chun Ju!”

“No. Chi Seuk left her with me and she reminded me not to give her to you at any cost.”

“I. AM. TAKING. HER. HOME!!!”

“NO!” I screamed at him.

~Author’s POV~

“NO!” Jaejoong shouted, getting on his feet. “You will not take her away from me ever again!”.

“I can do anything I want to my daughter, Park Lee Jun.” Han Ku hissed. “And you are in no position to stop me.”

Yunho and the others cleared out, knowing that they had no business there, leaving Chun Ju, Han Ku and Jaejoong.

You are in no position to take her, Han Ku.” Chun Ju said. “Chi Seuk left Kyoung Mi in our responsibility and it will be my decision whether to let her go with you or not.”

“She is my daughter, not yours, Chun Ju! You have no right to tell me what I can and can’t do!”

“You have never been a father to her!” Jaejoong yelled, taking Han Ku’s collar in his hands. “Kyoung Mi suffered too much because of you!”

“I don’t care what you say!” Han Ku shouted back. “Kyoung Mi will come with me and you will never see each other again!!”

Suddenly, there was a person at the bottom of the stairs, looking at them in disbelief.

“Kyoung Mi.” Jaejoong whispered, all the hatred and hard feelings draining out of him when he saw her lonely eyes.

“Stop it.” She told them.

Her father stopped bickering at Jaejoong and started walking towards her. “Go get your things, Kyoung Mi. We’re going home.”

“I won’t be at home as long as I’m with you.” She directed at Han Ku.

“Stop fooling around.” Han Ku said and pulled her by the wrist.

“She’s not going anywhere with you!” Jaejoong pulled her back and wrapped his arms protectively around her.

“She is and you can’t do anything about it!” Han Ku dragged Kyoung Mi by the shirt and pulled her towards the door.

“NO!” She shrieked and struggled out of his grip. “I don’t want you!”

Jaejoong tried stepping closer to them, but suddenly, there was a sharp blade pointed directly at his chest.

“Come on! Try and get her!” Han Ku dared, his eyes having a crazy mood in them.

Jaejoong was about to take a step, but Kyoung Mi stopped him. “No!  Jaejoong, don’t!”

“I can’t let him have you!” Jaejoong screamed, trying to think of a way to get to her. “I can’t lose you Kyoung Mi. Not again.”

Kyoung Mi shook her head in defeat. “We can’t do this anymore, Lee Jun. I can’t.”

In the blink of an eye, Kyoung Mi was out of her father’s hold and so was his blade which turned up to be in her hand instead.

Kyoung Mi looked deep into Jaejoong’s eyes with an apologetic stare. “I’m sorry.”

And the blade made its way to Kyoung Mi’s chest, digging a deep hole with a promise of death.


How was it?

I can't give comment replies right now because I'm translating my cousin's essay to English for her. ^^

Anyway, I'd like to say there will be at most 3 chapters left. :'((

AND I will definitely be posting comment replies after the last chapter so leave your comments. :P