I'm.........

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

I'm updating at last!!!

Time for Kyoung Mi's decision :)))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Changmin’s POV~

“Jae.” I called out to Jaejoong when I saw him exit the kitchen. “Where were you all day?”

“I was doing something.” He answered.

“Something more important that our rehearsals?” Yunho snapped at him. “Jaejoong, we will be having our global tour in less than a month. And now you’re starting to skip rehearsals. What is the matter with you?”

Jaejoong smirked and turned to the stairs.

“Don’t you dare skip practice tomorrow, Jaejoong.” Yunho warned him.

Jaejoong turned back to us and smiled. “Don’t worry. There’s no reason for me to skip practice tomorrow.” He said then went to his room.

It was quiet then. Yunho was breathing hard, trying to calm himself down. Junsu stared at me, I stared at Yoochun, Yoochun stared at Junsu.

“What do you think has gotten into him? He never went against our schedule before.” Junsu said.

“Something personal, I’m quite sure about it.” Yunho said, sitting on the couch with his head hanging on the rear.

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“Well,” Yunho crossed his arms. “He never really told us anything about his personal life, did he? Maybe that’s why he can’t tell us what keeps him preoccupied now.”

 

All of us sighed.

“It can’t be Kyoung Mi, right?” Junsu said. “I mean, Jaejoong met her just last week. Kyoung Mi can’t be a part of his personal life.”

“She may be.” Yunho said. “She may be not. I just hope that whatever it is, Jaejoong would be back to his old self.”

~The next day~

Author’s POV

“Kyoung Mi. Kyoung Mi, wake up.” Chun Ju shook the sleeping Kyoung Mi on bed. “Kyoung Mi, wake up.”

Kyoung Mi shuffled, lifted her eyelids, then slept again.

“Aish, Kyoung Mi, you need to wake up.”

“Why?” She mumbled. “Is it school day?”

“No, but you need to decide whether you’ll stay here or not.” Chun Ju said. “Breakfast is ready. DBSK and I will wait for you downstairs.”

“Arasso.” She answered in a hoarse voice.

Kyoung Mi stayed in bed five more minutes after Chun Ju left. She stood up to wash herself when a knock came at the door.

“I’ll be down in a few minutes, ahjussi.” She shouted, but another person’s voice was heard.

“It’s me, Kyoung Mi. Are you okay now?” Jaejoong opened the door a bit.

“What do you mean?” Kyoung Mi grunted as she signaled him to enter.

“Well, you were a bit gloomy last night, while we were having dinner.” He said, watching her with observing eyes.

“Huh? What did we have for dinner?” She asked.

“We had spicy beef stew.” He answered. “Are you sure you’re okay? You can’t even remember what we had for dinner.”

She smiled. “Spicy? Of course, I wouldn’t remember a thing. What happened?”

“Well, you were a bit emotional, but nothing much.” He said, not wanting her to remember that she cried.

“Oh, okay.” She turned to her closet and picked a simple shirt and shorts. “Why don’t you eat now? I told ahjussi I’ll just follow.”

“I’ll wait for you.”

“Wae?”

“Aish. Don’t ask anymore.” He pushed her into the bathroom. “Hurry up!”

“If you’re asking me to hurry up, then just go ahead and eat all you want.” She yelled from inside.

Jaejoong smiled and hummed as he sat down on her bed.

She turned this room into her own in less than a week. Amazing.

He looked around the room. He was amazed at how ungirly it was. The bedside table wasn’t tampered by lots of pictures with friends, the wall wasn’t glamoured with posters of young Hollywood stars and there wasn’t any pink.

You’ve changed a lot, Kyoung Mi. How come?

He lied on his back. “Aren’t you done yet?”

Kyoung Mi was out of the bathroom in the middle of his sentence. “You didn’t have to wait for me, anyway.”

“I thought you took a bath?” He saw that her hair was as dry as it was before she entered the bathroom.

She shrugged. “I forgot I don’t have classes. I don’t take a bath this early when there are no classes.”

Jaejoong coughed out a laugh. “Mwo? Chincha? You don’t take bath when you have no class?”

“Ya!” Kyoung Mi threw him the towel she was holding. “I said I don’t take baths this early. Pabo” She whispered the last word.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“You said something, I know it.”

“Then why ask it again?”

“Ya! Tell me what you said.”

“I don’t want to.” Kyoung Mi stuck out her tongue at him.

Jaejoong smirked and stood up. He took one long step towards Kyoung Mi.

“What are you doing?” She asked when his hand touched her waist. “Ya! Get away!”

“Why? Is something wrong?” Jaejoong rubbed her side.

“Jaejoong!” She shouted when Jaejoong slung her onto his shoulder. “Put me down!”

“Stop wriggling!” Jaejoong yelled when her feet kicked his stomach. “Relax, I’m just bringing you down to breakfast.”

“I can go on my own!” She shrieked.

“I know, but you’re my yeobo. And it’s just right for me to treat you as a princess.” Jaejoong successfully held her legs in one arm and kept her from struggling in his grip.

“Ok, let me down.” Kyoung Mi said when they reached the living room. “Jaejoong!”

“Aish. Alright. Now calm down or I’ll have to drop you on the floor.” He said as he slowly put her on her feet.

They went to the dining room and had breakfast with the others. Everyone was quiet, including the usually talkative Yoochun. When all of them were finished eating, Chun Ju started the conversation.

“Ok. The week is over.” He said. “And I give Kyoung Mi the freedom to decide whether she will stay with us or not. Yes, it is easier if she is here because we can continue practicing and discussing when we get home, but it might be easier for her to balance her studies and work if she returns to her own house.”

He looked at Kyoung Mi who seemed to be thinking of something else. “Kyoung Mi?”

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I had breakfast with them after Jaejoong carried me from my room to the living room.

*sigh* Why don’t I hate him like I used to do? It seems like he knows something about me.

I finished eating, but I kept on biting on the tip of my spoon.

Tell me, Kyoung Mi, why are you even thinking between staying and leaving? Shouldn’t you be leaving this place whole-heartedly?

I continued biting on my spoon until I heard ahjussi calling out to me repeatedly.

“Uh, ne?” I asked.

“Were you listening?” He asked me.

“Erm.” I bit on my spoon again. “Mianheyo.”

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jaejoong looking at me. I blushed. What? Did I just say that?

“I’ll stay.” I said.

“Chincha?!” Jaejoong was on his feet, then he was jumping up and down like crazy.

Yes, Jaejoong, I am staying. I’ll stay because I need to find out who you are.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really want to thank you for understanding why I can't update so soon ^_^