Almost

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Chapter 36

Almost

 

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

“I love you.” I whispered as Lee Jun laid me softly to his bed, one hand on my back and the other at the back of my neck as he kissed me deeply.

“I love you just as much as you love me.” He said when I was fully on the bed. “Or maybe a little bit more.”

I smiled and pulled him down for another kiss.

“Okay, okay. That’s enough.” He said when I involuntarily slipped my tongue out and his lips.

I pouted and crossed my arms, looking at the face of the standing figure beside the bed. “You sleep downstairs.” I said and pulled the blanket over me, flipped to my side facing the wall and kept silent. And to prevent him from lying down beside me, I lied horizontally.

“Mwo?!” I heard him exclaim. He pulled on the end of my blanket, but I held it tight and kept him from succeeding. “Aish. Kyoung Mi! Give me some space!”

“Go and sleep on the couch downstairs!” I hissed. I knew that sooner or later, he was going to give in.

“Kyoung Mi!!!” He shrieked.

“Ya oppa!!!” I heard Ha Neul shout from her room, which was across Lee Jun’s. “I’m trying to sleep here!!!”

I was silently laughing, momentarily forgetting about what was happening and my hands loosened their grip on the cloth on top of me. As usual, Lee Jun/Jaejoong caught me off guard and pulled the blanket off of me and threw it on the floor. He turned me around and held my arms on top of my head, his knees on either side of me.

“What happened to the nice girl who wouldn’t even let me kiss her?” He snarled into my ear.

I ran my fingers up his chest. “Oh she’s still here. A sneaky little devil just happened to drop by and she wants more than a kiss from you.”

“Oh really?” He pulled away and looked down at me, a playful smirk on his face. “And how long should it be for her to be satisfied and leave us alone?”

I looked at the space beside his head, pretending to recall what that ‘devil’ told me.

“No need to remember.” He whispered, slowly leaning down on me, his knees sliding down the bed and his body almost touching mine. “I don’t really care how long she wants it.”

After that, I felt his lips crash onto mine. I smiled through the kiss, happy that he finally gave in. His hands released my arms and started tangling my hair.

God, I’m loving this. I thought as his body rested on mine. In addition to that, he started grinding against me as he kissed me more aggressively in all angles. My hands were growing numb, seeing that they were squished between our bodies, but I managed to pull them out and rest them on his waist.

Then I did what I really wanted to do. I slipped my tongue out and those yummy lips of the guy on top of me. I felt his lips form into a smile, but I got a little pissed when he kept them shut, preventing me from dominating. I tried pushing him away, but he was so heavy and damn strong. He just kept on kissing my lips which was already in a frown.

Suddenly, he bit my lower lip. I was about to yelp, but I felt some soft and wet enter my mouth, touching my tongue and started playing with it. I realized it was his tongue.

So you wanted to dominate, eh?

I thought of fighting back for dominance, but the way he every part of my own mouth was so overwhelming that I decided to just lie there and let him do his business, once in a while twisting my tongue with his.

One of his hands released my hair and slowly went down to my neck. It was unfair. His tongue was dominating inside my mouth and his hands were moving around me as well. I wanted to do something as well.

I gripped the end of his shirt, unable to do things fast with all the he was doing. When he relaxed a bit, I felt into his shirt and rubbed my hands all over his abs.

“Man, you’re hot.” I managed to mumble through our kiss.

“I know.” He mumbled back, his hand already down to my waist, but his other hand was still under my head, pulling me into him as if wanting to me all up.

My hands moved to his chest. I guessed he felt it when I accidentally rubbed my fingers on his s because he shivered. I mentally laughed at him.

I got my karma soon enough though. He was teasing me. He slipped his tongue out my mouth and went to planting short kisses on my lips. What teasing was I talking about?

HIS FREAKING HAND!!!

It passed down my waist and was already rubbing up and down my thigh. And I was wearing shorts!

“Stop!” I gasped when his hand landed between my thighs. “Please.”

He smiled and gave me one last peck on the lips before rolling down beside me and slipping one arm under my shoulders. I scooted closer to him and rested my head on the crook of his neck.

“Now there’s the good girl I know.” He said, rubbing my arm to ease my goosebumps. I didn’t even notice those until then.

I frowned and looked at the ceiling instead.

“I have a question.” He said.

“Go.” I said, not taking my eyes off the ceiling.

“Why are you so aggressive when you’re doing it with Jaejoong?”

I snapped my head at him and smacked his forehead.

“Ow! What was that for?!”

I laughed and slung one arm on his body. “Maybe because you also are too aggressive when you’re Jaejoong?”

We both laughed and after a few minutes of silence, we both fell asleep.

I was sleeping deeply and soundly when something disturbed my calm mind.

“Park Kyoung Mi, you come out here this instant!!!!!”

__________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! =)))

I'm sorry to those who were expecting a rated chapter..xDDD

I just think it's too early for that :DDD

Anyway, I hope you loved this chapter ^^

Comment and subscribe!