Beautiful Relationship

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

6:30  pm

Good evening, guys! ^^

Enjoy this chapter! :)))

Btw, I'll start posting comment replies after every chapter :P [To those comments which do not contain only "please update soon"]

Chapter 48

Beautiful Relationship

 

~Author’s POV~

It was 8 in the morning. Park Han Ku, Kyoung Mi’s father, walked down the hospital corridors, trying to locate his daughter’s room. Finally, after minutes of searching the 7th floor, he found room 711.

Upon entering, he caught a glimpse of 2 figures by the bed, one lying down while the other was seated on a chair beside her with his head and arms rested on the bed. Another person, an older woman, was busy rearranging her daughter’s clothes in her bag.

“Why are you here?” She hissed at Han Ku. “How dare you have the guts to visit my daughter?!” She kept her voice down to avoid waking up Kyoung Mi or Jaejoong.

“What are you talking about?!” He asked.

“Don’t you act all innocent, Park Han Ku! It’s your fault why Kyoung Mi is here!”

Han Ku’s eyes narrowed as he took a few steps forward. “Do not put the blame on me, Lee Chi Seuk!” He said, using his wife’s name for the first time. “I care for our daughter so much!”

Chi Seuk smirked at him and folded her arms. “Oh yeah? Is that why you decided to treat these kids as robots? You don’t know what Kyoung Mi went through ever since she lost Lee Jun! Was that being a good father, huh?”

“Is that what Jaejoong told you? He told you all those lies?” Han Ku couldn’t keep his voice from trembling as he tried to hide the guilt that’s starting to build up in his chest.

“Yes, Han Ku. And I know he will not make any stories for his own benefit. Kyoung Mi is the most important person in his life. They both are to each other. But it’s really disappointing that you, of all people, decided to tear them apart.” Chi Seuk looked down and calmed her breathing. “I can’t believe you, Han Ku.”

“I don’t understand why you believe in those lies, Chi Seuk.” Han Ku whispered, acting so clueless.

“Leave.” Chi Seuk said shortly. “Leave or you won’t see your daughter ever again.”

Kyoung Mi scratched her eyes and opened them just in time to see her mother alone. Han Ku had left already.

“Omma, were you talking to someone?”

“No, baby.”  Chi Seuk said as she smiled at her daughter. “Some nurses just passed by.”

“Oh.” Kyoung Mi said and looked at the guy sleeping beside her. “Why is Jaejoong ahjussi still here?”

“Jaejoong ahjussi wants to watch over you. He doesn’t want to leave you here.” Her mom said. She and Jaejoong decided not to tell Kyoung Mi about the true situation yet because they knew she had the  mind and understanding of a 12-year old girl.

“But I don’t remember anything about him.” Kyoung Mi pouted. “Is he really as close to me as you said? Are we really always together?”

Chi Seuk nodded. “He’s a really great ahjussi. You really like him.”

Kyoung Mi nodded gleefully. “I’ve liked him ever since yesterday. He was weird and funny.” She giggled and started poking Jaejoong’s cheeks.

“Hmm?” He groaned in his sleep.

“Ahjussi.” Kyoung Mi whispered. “Wake up, ahjussi.”

“Why don’t you let him sleep?” Chi Seuk asked.

“I’m hungry.”  Her daughter gave her puppy eyes.

“I’ll get you food then.”

Kyoung Mi shook her head. “I want ahjussi, omma. Jebal?”

Chi Seuk sighed and picked up some papers from the floor. “Arasso. I’ll just go and pay your bills then we’ll go home at noon, okay?”

Kyoung Mi nodded and went back to Jaejoong. “Ahjussi.” She pinched his cheeks. “Jaejoong ahjussi.”

“Wae?” He asked sleepily without opening his eyes. “Does the princess want anything?”

“Ne.” Kyoung Mi answered.

“What is it?” Jaejoong sat up and looked at her with half-opened eyes. “What does my princess want?”

“I’m hungry, ahjussi. I wanna eat.” She said cutely, grabbing his hand. “Can you take me to the canteen?”

Jaejoong blushed, but immediately made a straight face. “All right.”

After a few minutes, Kyoung Mi and Jaejoong were sitting across each other in the canteen having their first meal of the day.

“Is that enough for you?” Jaejoong asked.

“Ne. Komawoyo.” Kyoung Mi smiled. “Ahjussi.” She started after gulping a glass of water. “Where’s your girlfried? Wouldn’t she get mad if you’re not with her?”

If you only know, Kyoung Mi. Jaejoong thought. My girlfriend can’t even remember me right now.


 

I'm so sorry for taking too long >.<

It's just that I didn't have my notebook for a week because it had to be reformatted.

PLUS it was my exams week :))

Haha! ^^

How was this chapter? :D

>> COMMENT REPLIES <<

@xhaira06: if you love this fic so much, then i love YOU so much <3
@changjiya: haha :)) thank you for spending time to read this in a day ^^
@jezzie1231: well, we never know what her dad can do :D
@sonic5: i want a happy ever after too :bd
@daesungvip: i agree :bd keep on convincing Jae to stay ;)