Cold

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Chapter 44

Cold

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

“My dad?!” I sat upright, accidentally throwing his arm away. “Lee Jun, you know I love you, but how can you make a joke out of a serious thing like this?!”

His eyes widened and he sat beside me while I controlled my heavy breathing. “Kyoung Mi, I’m not lying, ok? This is not a joke.”

I shook my head and looked away from him. “Lee Jun, if you don’t want me to know the truth, then all right. Just don’t bring my dad into this, okay? It’s not a good joke, and as much as I love you, I wouldn’t ride along.”

I removed the covers around me and stood up. “I’m not sleepy anymore.” I said as I wore my jacket and slipped my feet into my slippers.

“Where are you going?” He asked, standing up as well.

“Out.” I answered shortly and walked out the room without looking back.

Come on. Why would my dad do that? He wouldn’t do anything that can ruin my life. Appa loves me so much and what makes me happy makes him happy.

I grabbed my cap which was left on the living room table and went out the house.

This isn’t funny, Park Lee Jun.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I watched her leave from her bedroom window. Just by the look on her face, I knew she didn’t believe me and it would be hard to convince her.

I couldn’t blame her though. Her dad showed her nothing else but love. Why would she believe everything I said anyway?

As I was lost in my thoughts, light knocks came on the door. “Hyung?” Changmin’s voice came.

I opened the door and let him in. “You heard everything?” I asked.

“Not everything. Just Kyoung Mi’s shout.”  Changmin sat on the chair while I sat on the bed with my head on the wall.

“She doesn’t believe me, Changmin.” I sighed. “I don’t think she will. She might get mad if I keep on telling her that it’s her dad behind all these.”

Changmin rested his hand on my shoulder and gave me it encouraging squeeze. “Give her some time, hyung. Maybe a few hours or days. When she calms down, she’ll be open about it again.”

I nodded and decided to just let it go for the moment.

~Author’s POV~

Kyoung Mi came back after a few hours when the others were already having breakfast.

“Kyoung Mi!” Chun Ju called from the kitchen upon hearing the front door close.

She slowly walked to the kitchen and stood at the doorway. “Ne, ahjussi?”

“We’ll be going to KBS studio in a while, okay? DBSK will be performing in Music Back.” He said, munching down his food. “Eat first.”

Kyoung Mi shook her head without looking at anyone. “I’m not hungry, ahjussi. Just call me when it’s time to leave.”

Without waiting for anybody’s answer, she turned around and went to her room.

“What happened?” Yunho asked, his question directed to one person only. “What did you do to the princess?”

“She’s my princess.” Jaejoong said, obviously not in a good mood.

“I don’t care whose princess she is, okay? Just what happened to my niece?” Chun Ju asked.

Jaejoong looked down at his food, poking the egg with a fork. “We just had a little fight. I’ll handle it.” He said and carried his plate to the sink. “I’ll go to my room.”

He walked up the stairs, but instead of staying inside his room, he walked up to Kyoung Mi’s door. His hand reached for the doorknob, but he pulled it right back when he remembered that Kyoung Mi was ignoring her.

“Kyoung Mi.” He called out with light knocks. “Kyoung Mi?” He called out again when there was no response. When he was about to give up thinking that Kyoung Mi didn’t want to talk to him, the door opened.

“What do you need?” Kyoung Mi asked without looking at him.

He didn’t answer. All he did was stare at her, wanting to her to look back at him with her heart-warming smile.

“If it’s time to leave then I’ll be down in ten minutes.” She whispered and closed the door once again.

Kyoung Mi.


Hi :))

Please leave some comments :DDD