Goodbye

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

201 subscribers! YEY!!!

:))))))

Here's an update for you ^^

Hope you'll enjoy :D

NOT EDITED

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Keep that on.” I ordered Kyoung Mi when she started unwrapping her wrist with the bandage. “

“It’s so tight.” She complained.

I rolled my eyes. “You should have told me when I wrapped it this morning.”

We were in DBSK’s practice room for the last round of rehearsals before our global concert. The others were slumped on their seats after we sang and danced to 15 songs continuously. Kyoung Mi and I were sitting on the floor in the corner.

“Does it still hurt?” I asked.

“Ani.” She’s grown soft towards me. I was thankful that she forgot about what I said the other night, or else she would be flooding me with questions about her dad and Lee Jun.

“You sure?” I squeezed her wrist lightly and she flinched. “It still hurts.” I said.

She sighed and sat back on the wall. “I hate having bandages. I feel weak.”

“Then you shouldn’t have cut your wrist like that.” I said sternly. When I was finished adjusting her bandage, I sat beside her, leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

“You’re tired.” She said softly. I loved hearing the concern in her voice.

“I’m fine.” I said through a deep breath. I felt something cold touch my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw her wiping my face with a wet towel.

“Don’t let the sweat stay on your face for too long.” She said.

I smiled and closed my eyes again, letting her wipe my face, my neck, then my arms.

“You’re suddenly nice.” I teased, expecting her to punch me on my arm, but she was silent. I peeked at her. Her head was bowed. “Hey.” I lifted her chin with my fingers and looked into her eyes full of sadness.

“I just realized that I have been too cruel towards you. I shouldn’t have acted like that.” She said without looking back at me. “I-I-I’m so sorry, Jaejoong.” She bit on her lower lip as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Hey, hey.” I wiped the first tear that dropped from her eye and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. “It’s all right. It was my fault anyway. I always teased and pissed you off. Don’t worry.”

She gave me a soft smile and did something I never thought she would do when she’s perfectly awake and alert. She rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my body.

“Why is it that I always feel safe when I’m with you, Jae?” She asked in a soft voice.

My heart beat crazily 10 times its normal pace. Is she really hugging me? Did she just call me Jae? I was reluctant to hug her back in case she would pull away from my touch, but I couldn’t help it. I wrapped one of my arms around her shoulders and the other around her waist. She was silent as I rubbed her arms and back. Her arms would eventually tighten around me, and she would often turn her head.

“Is something bothering you?” I finally asked.

She shook her head.

“Then why are you suddenly. . . different?”

She gave a shaky laugh and rested her face in my neck.

Oh my god, her breath!My heart beat 50 times faster!

She transferred her arms around my neck.

“Kyoung Mi—“

“Just let me hug you, Jae.”

She called me Jae again! What is happening to her? Am I supposed to celebrate?

We stayed like that for 30 minutes until we heard Yunho’s grumble. She pulled away just in time before Yunho saw us in the corner.

“Had a nice sleep?” I asked him.

“Ne.” He answered. “I can go for another round now.”

The others woke up soon after. Manager called us for another round of song and dance numbers. I was hesitant to go back to practicing since I didn’t want to leave Kyoung Mi.

“I’m fine, Jae. I’ll just go out.” She said. I gripped her hand and instantly blushed.

“I just need some fresh air.” She squeezed my hand and left the room.

I went to the others as they prepared for practice.

“What’s with you and Kyoung Mi?” Yunho asked, but I just gave him a shrug.

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I felt my heart race as I walked up to the rooftop.

Why is my heart beating like this? Am I falling for Jae?

I stopped when I reached the rooftop.

Jae? When did I start calling him Jae?

I thumped my fists on my temple and tried to calm myself down as I remembered the feeling of his arms around me and his breath on my face.

I love Lee Jun, but when I’m with Jaejoong, I feel as secured as I was when Lee Jun was still with me.I sighed and breathed in the fresh air. Can Jaejoong help me forget you, Park Lee Jun?

I took out a silver bracelet from my pocket. I have been keeping it with me, but I never wore it since Lee Jun left. Feeling the cold silver around my wrist makes me miss his touch even more. I stared at it, at the heart dangling from the center.

‘LJ <3 KM’

That inscription was written on everything Lee Jun gave to me: bracelets, rings, necklaces, ballpens, notebooks, shirts, bags and shoes. Every gift from him was kept inside a box in our attic. My mom insisted on putting everything there so it would be easier for me to forget all the memories of him, but I managed to keep this bracelet; the most special bracelet I received from him.

~Flashback~

“Kyoung Mi-ah!” I heard someone shout my name as I walked down the empty corridor to my locker.

I turned around. “Lee Jun oppa!” He was running towards me, big drops of sweat falling from his face.

“In a hurry?” I asked, resting my hands on his arms.

He smiled through deep, heavy breaths. “I was in a hurry to find you.”

“Mwo? Waeyo? We don’t meet up until 5 pm, right? It’s only 4:30.” We continued walking and stopped when we reached my locker.

“Kyoung Mi-ah.” He whispered by my ear.

“Ne, oppa?” I turned around, forgetting about the books I placed on the floor.

He held my hand in his and lifted it until his lips pressed on the back of my hand. “In 15 minutes, we would have known each other for a year already.”

“Chincha?” My eyes widened. I was in awe that he remembered the day and time that we first met.

“Ne, Kyoung Mi-ah. It’s the day I would never forget. It’s the best day of my life.” He touched my palm to his cheek and closed his eyes. “Thank you, Kyoung Mi, for being with me ever since, when all of the other people won’t even stand an hour with me.”

I smiled and rubbed his cheek. “Oppa.”

He opened his eyes and looked deep into mine. I couldn’t help, but smile at him as he touched the tip of his nose to mine. His hand was by my ear against the locker, the other one on my waist.

“Kyoung Mi-ah.” I loved the way he said my name.“Oppa, how many more minutes?”

“Ten.”

“What should we do when the clock strikes 4:45?” I asked him.

“What do you want? I won’t do anything against your will.” His hand tightened its grip on my waist.

I thought for a moment. I always felt that he loved me. He cared for me and I was always his first priority. He skipped school just to take care of me when I was sick, he owned the mischief I did in school and he let other people beat him up just to give me time to run for myself.

He always made me feel that he loved me, and I had no doubt about that, but he never said that he did.

I touched his cheek and he opened his eyes again. “Please tell me you love me, oppa.”

“Do I still have to?” He asked, pouting like a baby.

“Aniyo, but I want to hear it from you.” I said and brushed my lips on his cheek.

We stayed like that for another ten minutes, then he pulled away. He was getting something from his pocket as I put my books into my locker. When I turned around, I saw something glistening in his hand.

“Oppa, what—“

“I love you, Park Kyoung Mi,” He said as he took my hand and locked the bracelet around my wrist. “And I want this to be the sign of my love for you. I know it is already a year late, but let it symbolize the years we will go through together.”

I was out of words. The bracelet was so beautiful with heart pendants. The biggest heart caught my eye when I though I saw a scratch, but it wasn’t.

“LJ <3 KM.” I whispered.

“Forever.” Lee Jun pulled me into a hug and we shared the end of our first year together and the beginning of our forever.

~End of Flashback~

I know we promised that forever is ours, Lee Jun, but. . .

“Thank you, Lee Jun oppa. Goodbye. Saranghaeyo.

________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it?

Did you enjoy it?

Leave some comments while I eat dinner xD

I'll be back :P