Honestly, Tell Me If This Is Lame

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Jae, what are you staring at? =))

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I left Jaejoong’s room and went to the garden. Lucky was I that the others were in their rooms. I sat on the bench and looked at the horizon. The sun was already up, but I can see no people around. Assuring that I was alone, I let my tears flow.

Lee Jun.

I was used to hearing my mom talk about Lee Jun, but hearing from another person was different. Lee Jun never mentioned being friends with a boy named Kim Jaejoong.

Lee Jun, oppa. You might have finished college already, haven’t you? Oppa, why did you leave? Why did you leave right after I finished high school?

Yes, Lee Jun is older than I am, but we were good friends when I was in high school.

I remembered the picture in Jaejoong’s room. I felt bad seeing it there because it was my copy of our class photo. I gave it to Lee Jun because he wanted a picture of me, but I never fancied having a photo of myself.

How is it that Jaejoong has the photo I gave you, Lee Jun oppa? Did you want to forget me?

The thought of Lee Jun wanting to forget about me caused more tears flowing from my eyes. I gasped for breath and clutched my chest.

“Kyoung Mi? Are you okay?”

~Changmin’s POV~

“Kyoung Mi? Are you okay?” I saw Kyoung Mi sitting on the garden bench. She was crying.

She quickly wiped her tears when she saw me.

“I’m fine. I’m fine.” She said in a hoarse voice.

“Is it Jaejoong? Did he do something to you?” I asked, sitting down on the other end of the bench.

She sniffed and shook her head. “No. He did nothing to me. I just ---- remembered something.”

“Are you sure?” I wiped the few remaining tears on her face.

“Ne.” She nodded.

I wanted to hug her, really. I didn’t know why, but I felt concerned about her. I was about to wrap my arms around her when manager hyung called us into the house.

“Let’s go?” I asked Kyoung Mi if she was fine already. When she nodded, we both went inside the house.

~Author’s POV~

Chun Ju was already seated at the living room with Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho and Jaejoong when Changmin an Kyoung Mi entered.

“Kyoung Mi.” Jaejoong tapped the seat next to him. Changmin nodded at her, assuring that he would sit on her other side.

“Did you cry?” Jaejoong asked, noticing her swollen eyes.

“Ani.” She answered. “And what do you care if I really did cry?”

“Of course, I should care about my-“

Jaejoong’s answer was interrupted when Chun Ju cleared his throat for their attention. “I just talked to Mr. Lee Soo Man.”

“About what?” Yunho asked immediately. “There isn’t a problem, is there?”

“I don’t think it’s really a problem, but I know Jaejoong won’t like this.” Chun Ju gave Jaejoong a stern look. “I’m sorry, Jaejoong, but I cannot disobey Mr. Lee Soo Man’s orders.”

“Don’t tell me I’m not allowed to go to the club anymore.” Jaejoong asked in an obviously terrified voice.

Chun Ju chuckled. “No. Well, not really. He just said that you must limit your nights in the club.”

Jaejoong sat back and sighed in relief. “Then what is it? Nothing can be worse than that.”

Kyoung Mi rolled her eyes. Geez. You think partying every night is cool?

Chun Ju took a deep breath. “Kyoung Mi cannot stay in your room. Mr. Lee Soo Man said it would make a big fuss if a fan knows about it.”

“MWO?!” Jaejoong almost smacked his chest on the table’s edge. “How on earth will a fan even know where we live?!”

Chun Ju shook his head. “Kim Jaejoong, you know there is nothing I can do.” He paused and looked at Kyoung Mi. “Also, you must stay here for a week. After that, it will be your choice whether you’d stay with DBSK or go back to your house.”

“Arasso.” Kyoung Mi answered shortly. “Thank you, ahjussi. Especially for the first bit of news you gave.” She stood and excused herself.

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong grabbed her wrist.

“I’m going to put my things in the guest room.” She pulled her arm away. “And what’s it to you? As if we’re close.”

“Whoa.” Junsu said when Kyoung Mi was already upstairs. “Kim Jaejoong has been rejected many times in a day. Who’d have thought it was even possible?”

“What?! Maybe she has her monthly thingy.” Jaejoong snapped at him. “Just shut up, you dolphin.”

He stood up and followed Kyoung Mi to her new room. He was expecting a lot of nagging and blabbering as he entered, but it was quiet. He tiptoed deeper into the room until he had a view of Kyoung Mi, sleeping peacefully on her bed.

“Kyoung Mi.” He whispered as he sat on beside her. He brushed her hair from her eyes. He smiled, a smile that was a mixture of happiness and sadness. “How is it that you don’t like me?”

twitched and she turned to her side, resting her head on Jaejoong’s lap. He gasped at her sudden movement. He tried lifting her head up and resting her on the pillow again, but she seemed to be unconsciously resisting it.

“…i---un…”

What?Jaejoong thought when he heard her mumble.

“Eee-un…”

What?!

“Lee Jun.”

Lee Jun?He was too busy about her mumbling the name Lee Jun tthat he didn’t notice her scratching her eyes.

“Lee Jun?” Kyoung Mi looked up to the man whose lap she was resting on. Her eyes widened and she sat bolt upright. “What happened? Why are you here? What-what-what-?!”

“Excuse me, but you were the one who rested your head on my lap. I tried putting you back on the pillow, but you resisted.” He innocently said.

“Mw-mw-mwo?! Chincha?!” She looked away. “Lee Jun. I thought I was with Lee Jun. Sorry.”

“I’m totally different from Lee Jun.” Jaejoong said.

“I know.” She said, tilting her head upward. “Lee Jun’s the total opposite of you, Kim Jaejoong. You can never be like him.”

But what if we’re just different in our appearance? Jaejoong thought. “Can I court you?”

Kyoung Mi looked back at him, silent. Then……. “GET OUT!!!”

“Ya! I did not do anything to you!” Jaejoong shouted as Kyoung Mi pushed him out of the room.

“Just go away from me, Kim Jaejoong! You freaking bastard!”

______________________________________________________________________________

Aww, she loves Lee Jun so much..

Sorry for the lame chapter.. Anyway, it’s just the beginning for them.. I promise to writer a better chapter after my exams..

^^