Should I?

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Update! :DDD

Chapter 40

Should I?

 

~Changmin’s POV~

I was running around like hell!!!

Who cares if I was screaming like a lady, there was a butterfly!!!!!!

I had no plans of stopping until the butterfly was gone, but something that Kyoung Mi said made me stop in my tracks.

SHE. CALLED. ME. HA. JU.

“H-h-ha Ju?” I stuttered. How did she know? Is she still that smart? Aish. I wasn’t even planning of letting her know!!

“Oh come on, oppa. You know I’m not stupid, right? Plus, you were too obvious!” She said, still smiling like a freak, while I stood there, dumbfounded as I realized there wasn’t really a butterfly.

“Ya! You tricked me!” I shouted at her. “You know I’m scared of butterflies!”

With that, she started laughing again like crazy. “So, I’m right, aren’t I? You are Ha Ju oppa.”

I blinked a few times. Did I just give myself away?

“Ya!” She said, gasping for breath. “How can I not know?” Honestly, was I that funny?!! She just can’t stop laughing!!!! “You’re the only guy I know who’s afraid of butterflies!!” She laughed and laughed and laughed until she was already kneeling on the floor. “And your scream! Damn, it didn’t change!”

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I was almost crying there! Add the fact that Changmin oppa had his eyes wide open and his mouth in an ‘o’ shape.

After a few minutes of pure struggling, I finally stopped laughing and stood up again.

“So.” I started with heavy breaths. “Mind explaining how you became Shim Changmin?”

I was so thankful that the others were too tired to be awaken by my endless laughter and Changmin oppa’s shrill scream.

“Not here.” Changmin oppa said and pulled me into his room.

He sat on his office chair while I sat on his bed.

“All right, first of all, you freaked me out back there!!” He shouted with his finger pointing to his door. “Don’t you ever lie about butterflies in here again.”

I nodded, biting on my cheeks to stop myself from laughing again.

“Second, do not tell anyone about this.”

Once again, I nodded.

“Okay. Since you already know about Jaejoong hyung, I guess I can tell you now.”

He let out a deep breath and started his story.

“I wanted to become a singer, you knew that.” He said.

“Yes.” I answered.

“Well, I got some help with this rich man and he told me he’ll pay for my facial surgery, but I didn’t want to train alone, so he somehow managed to convince Lee Jun to come with me.”

“Why didn’t anyone tell me?!” I whined.

~Changmin’s POV~

“Why didn’t anyone tell me?!!” She whined. I felt guilty, seeing her innocent face. I admit, it never occurred to me to tell her about it, but I realized I never asked Jaejoong hyung why he didn’t even call her.

“I-I-I forgot to call you, Kyoung Mi.” I said, scratching my head. “And I lost your number when I switched phones.” I gave her an apologetic smile.

She sighed and nodded her head. “I guess I should accept that. We weren’t that close anyway.”

“Mwo?!” I blurted out. “Weren’t that close?! How can you say that when I let you see me half ?!”

I saw her blush when I said the last sentence. Yup. Park Kyoung Mi was the only girl who saw me half . Not that she was special to me. It just happened that she was the only girl who even cared about Lee Jun and me. No, I wasn’t a nerdy-like guy like Lee Jun, but he was my friend, so nobody really wanted me as well.

“So.” She said, bringing me back from my flashbacks. “Who was this man who helped you?”

I stopped breathing and stared at her with an unsure expression.

Should I tell her the truth?


Please answer this poll :)) Then leave your comments ^^

Thank you! *hugs*