Start of Something New?

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

I'm so sorry for not being able to update for weeks :((

Here's an update for all of you ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Thank you, Lee Jun oppa. Goodbye. Saranghaeyo.”

I heard Kyoung Mi’s voice whisper as I made my way to the rooftop. Yes, I sneaked out in the middle of singing Mirotic.

Why is she saying goodbye?

I peeked through the bushes to see her. She was facing the other way, so I couldn’t see what she was looking at or what her expression was.

“Lee Jun.” She whispered. “Do you think it’s the right time to let you go? Am I too late? Or should I still wait for you?”

I gulped. It was hard for me seeing her having a difficult time because of me. I felt so selfish for not telling her that I have been with her for more than a month already while she was suffering from the thought of not seeing me again.

“Lee Jun, please, tell me what I should do. Why do you text me without saying where you are? Why aren’t you telling me that you miss me? Is that a sign Lee Jun?” She sniffed and I could tell that she was starting to cry. “Is that a sign that you won’t be coming back and that I should turn my back on everything we had? Should I run away like you did? Should I just forget it all?”

She turned around and I saw something silver in her hand.

“I guess I’ll have to let this go now since it’s supposed to symbolize our relationship. Our relationship’s over. It’s over without me knowing even why you suddenly left.” She walked towards the trash bin and slowly released the silver thing.

“Thank you, Lee Jun. You will always have a special place in my heart.” She said as the silver thing dropped into the tin bottom of the bin and made a clinking sound.

I moved deeper into the shadows as Kyoung Mi made her way back to the stairs. When she was gone, I went over to the trash bin and looked inside for whatever she dropped there. It was empty except for a shiny silver at the bottom. I picked it up and was dazed when I realized what it was.

“Kyoung Mi.”

She has kept it through all these years. She remembers that day.

I tried not to cry, but tear after tear flowed down my cheeks. “I’m sorry, Park Kyoung Mi, but we can’t be together. Your relationship with your dad might be damaged when you and Lee Jun will be together again. Let’s just start over, okay? You and me as Kim Jaejoong. Your dad can accept me now, can’t he?”

I wiped my tears and went back to the practice room. I gave them the excuse that I had to use the bathroom.

“Okay, go back to your positions now. So we can go home already.” Manager hyung said.

~Author’s POV~

DBSK practiced for about an hour more while Kyoung Mi sat on the corner, reading a new book. When they were done, the boys quickly went to wash themselves up and dashed to the van with their manager. However, Jaejoong and Kyoung Mi fell behind. While the others were already on their way to the van, Jaejoong and Kyoung Mi were still in the practice room, checking whether they left anything or not.

“I guess we’re clear. Let’s go.” Kyoung Mi said and turned off the air conditioner.

“Kyoung Mi.” Jaejoong whispered as they rode the elevator to the basement parking.

“Hmm?”

“Uhh—do you think--?” He couldn’t continue with what he was saying.

“Ya! What is it?” Kyoung Mi asked impatiently.

“Kyoung Mi.”

“What?!”

“Do you think we can date? You know, go straight. Serious dating.” He scratched the back of his head as Kyoung Mi tried to let his words sink in.

They already arrived at the parking when she was already able to answer.

“Uhmm.. Sure, why not?”

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

“Do you think we can date? You know, go straight. Serious dating.” Jaejoong asked me as he scratched the back of his head.

Should I say yes?

I thought for a while until we reached the parking.

Yes, I should. This way, I can forget HIM more easily.

“Uhmm.. Sure, why not?” I said.

I saw him smile in the corner of my eye. I secretly smiled to myself as well.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I can’t believe it!! She said yes!!

I was smiling from ear to ear when I received her answer. We finally arrived at the van. I let her get into the back of the van, then I followed her.

We were the only ones at the back. Manager hyung was driving. Yunho was at the passenger seat while the other three were at the middle seat.

My eyes felt heavy at the moment I sat back. Before I knew it, I was already asleep.

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I sat at the back of the van with Jaejoong. When we were settled, I quickly put my earphones on and started the music. Next thing I knew, Jaejoong’s head was rested on my shoulder. I twisted my neck and saw him fast asleep.

I blushed, honestly, when I his hair tickled my neck. I bit on my cheeks to stop myself from smiling as I moved him to a more comfortable position. I straightened myself up so he wouldn’t bend so much to the side.

I blushed even more when his hand unconsciously caught mine.

“Kyoung Mi.” He whispered.

I let him rest on me on our way back to the dorm.

I think I’m starting to like you, Kim Jaejoong.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to all the new subscribers! Love you!! :D