The Place

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Here's the update for you guys!

Enjoy! :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyoung Mi’s jaw dropped. Her hand shook around her phone and she stopped on her tracks. Yunho, who was endlessly talking and babbling, didn’t notice that he was already talking to thin air.

“Kyoung Mi?” He turned around and was shocked to see Kyoung Mi, face pale, mouth open and phone on the ground. “Kyoung Mi!”

He ran back to where she was standing and shook her shoulders. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

“O-o-oppa.” She muttered, looking down at her phone by her feet. “He-he-he texted.”

“Who? Who texted? Did some anonymous person send you threat message? Did someone see me with you?” He touched her cheek and cold hands.

“O-o-oppa.” She covered her face with her hands and cried. “He texted. He texted me. I’ve waited for years. And now he texted me because I’m hurting him.”

Yunho was worried. He had no idea what she was talking about. He never expected Kyoung Mi to cry on the street like this. “Kyoung Mi. Let’s go home first. You can’t break down here.” He tried wiping the tears on her cheeks, but more keep on falling from her eyes.

“N-n-no. I should go on my own. He doesn’t want to see me with another guy.” Kyoung Mi said in a hoarse voice as she pushed Yunho away.

“But I can’t leave you here, Kyoung Mi.” Yunho held her shoulders. “It’s nearly night!”

“No. I can’t go with you. Just go ahead.” She turned away and walked back on the way to the supermarket.

“Kyoung Mi!” Yunho called out to her, but she ran and disappeared from his sight. He decided to hurry home and tell the others about what happened.

~DBSK’s Dorm~

“Hyung!” Yunho shouted when he was a few feet from their dorm. “Manager hyung!”

“What is it?” Chun Ju quickly opened the door when he heard Yunho’s shout. “Where is Kyoung Mi?”

“She left.” Yunho was bent over, catching his breath. “She didn’t want to come with me. She said someone texted her, someone she’s been waiting for.”

“Lee Jun.” Jaejoong was suddenly behind Chun Ju, followed by the others.

“How did you know?” Yoochun asked Jaejoong, but he didn’t answer.

“Where did she go?” Jaejoong asked, taking a hat and scarf from his bag.

“I don’t know, but she went back the way to the supermarket.” Yunho was still gasping for breath. “I tried to stop her.”

“I’ll be back.” Jaejoong said and ran out of the house.

“Jaejoong!” Chun Ju shouted, but Jaejoong was already turning around the corner. “Aish. Come on, we need to look for them.”

Each of them got into their cars and sped off the road. They split up and searched every area they knew, but Kyoung Mi and Jaejoong were nowhere to be found.

~Seoul High School~

A girl sneaked into the school premises without the slightest notice of the guard on duty. She held her breath, not wanting to be heard by anyone. Her phone vibrated endlessly in her pocket, but she kept on ignoring it. She climbed the stairs. She was tireless. She went up to the 7th floor without pausing.

It was dark. The only light came from the school grounds and a tall light post by the window. She walked down the corridor, her face hidden by her disheveled hair. Soft sniffs were heard. Sniffs coming from her, the girl who looked as if she cried buckets of tears.

At last, she took out her phone and checked who was calling her for 2 hours already. Only one name was to be seen:

BASTARD

She put it back into her pocket and walked ahead. She sat on the seat beside a vendo machine.

This exact spot. This is where we first met.

FLASHBACK

“Ouch.” A girl fell back on her and spilled juice on herself. “What the hell? Can’t you watch where you’re going?!” She screamed.

“I-I-I’m so sorry, Kyoung Mi sunbae. I-I-I was in a hurry.” The guy in front of her bowed many times.

“Ya! Park Lee Jun! How dare you do that to Kyoung Mi? Don’t you know who your authorities are?” A guy from behind her said and helped her back on her feet. “Are you all right? I’ll get new clothes for you.”

“Aniyo.” She said. She was mad at Lee Jun, but seeing how the others bullied him, her heart softened. “I’ll handle this.”

She grabbed Lee Jun by his wrist and pulled him along as she climb the stairs up to the 7th floor. She stopped when they reached the vendo machine.

“Buy me a new one. Do you know I barely had a sip of my juice?” She said.

“M-m-mwo?” He muttered. “You-you-you’re not punishing me?”

“Isn’t this a punishment yet? That juice costs 5 U.S. dollars, if you don’t know.” She crossed her arms.

“A-a-aniyo, but I thought you were going to humiliate me in front of the big guys.” He scratched the back of his neck and bent down to put a $5 bill into the vendo machine, but she held his hand.

“Never mind, I’m not thirsty anymore.”

“But-“

“I said, never mind. Let’s just talk.” She sat on the chair by the machine. “I’m Kyoung Mi. I guess you’re Lee Jun.”

“N-n-ne.” He said.

“You’re older than me, aren’t you?”

“Ne. Wae?”

“The big guys won’t bully you if you were in my level. I told them not to pick on anyone in my batch.”

“You really are a sunbae here.” He said with his head bowed.

“Oh sit down!” Kyoung Mi pulled him down beside her and slid off his glasses. “Your glasses have juice drops.” She pulled out her handkerchief and wiped the lenses.

“Ka-ka-kasahamnida.” He said.

She smiled. “Sure.” She stood up and slung her bag on her shoulder. “I better get going. I think I’ll just buy a shirt from the school shop.”

“I’ll pay.” He said.

“No need.” She gave him a peck on the cheek and left. “See you again, Lee Jun oppa.”

He touched his cheek and felt his face heating up. “Kyoung Mi.”

End of Flashback

More tears flowed from her eyes as she remembered that day.

Where are you, Lee Jun? Why won’t you show up?

Her phone vibrated again, this time, his ahjussi was calling. She pressed the reject button and called BASTARD.

“Kyoung Mi?” Jaejoong answered his phone in relief. “You finally called back! Where are you?”

“I’m all right. Just go home.” She said in a sad tone.

“No, Kyoung Mi. I will not go home without you.” He was driving slowly now, trying to see if he’d drive along where Kyoung Mi was.

“Go home, Jaejoong. I’m fine.” She sniffed.

“You’re crying, Kyoung Mi. I will look for you.” He stepped on the break when he saw something. It was his school when he was in high school. “Yeo-“ He was about to call her yeobo, but realized that it wasn’t a good time to piss her off, not when he was finally able to contact her after hours. “Kyoung Mi, can’t you just give me a clue on where you are.”

She didn’t answer. Only her sniffs were to be heard. “The first time I gave away a kiss.”

Beep!

She hung up.

The first time I gave away a kiss.

Jaejoong sat still, then hurried out of his car and dashed into the school.

Wait for me, Kyoung Mi. Don’t leave that place.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo Omo!!!

What is happening now?

Can you guess what will happen next?

I already have chapter 12. :P

I decided I‘d make you more excited if I leave it for later..

Haha!

Sorry for being naughty >.<

Read, comment and subscribe! :D

If you do, I will post the next chapter.. =)))

If you don’t, then you’ll have to wait longer..xP