Lee Jun Is Back

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

OMG!! I reached 100 subscribers :DDD

And because of that, here's an update for all of you..

And of course, I would like to thank belenette for my poster..

Thank you!

I hope you'd like/love this chapter :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I decided to call Jaejoong. Even if he was a bastard, his voice still managed to comfort me, but no, I didn’t tell him where I was. He asked me for a clue. I gave him one, but it was impossible for him to decipher which place I meant. How can he know anyway?

I sat still. The memories of my past lingering in the very air I breathed. That place was too memorable for me. The whole school was. It was memorable because of him. It is comforting, yet hurtful to be back here. Comforting because this was where he and I used to hang out in. Hurtful because this was where he left me without a word.

Would you be back, Lee Jun? Or will you keep yourself hidden? Am I right to think that you are being selfish for leaving me? Are you selfish for hiding yourself yet wanting me to be yours alone?

My tears were finally dry, but my eyes were sore. I guessed they were red and puffy. I didn’t know. It was dark. Even the light from outside wasn’t enough to light my face if I look on my mirror.

Suddenly, I felt sleepy. My head was dropping as well as my eyes.

Will you be here when I wake up? I thought before I completely fell asleep.

~Author’s POV~

Chun Ju, Changmin, Junsu, Yunho and Yoochun were back in their dorm. On their way back, they were hoping that they would find the other two already home, but disappointment washed over them when they found the house empty.

Chun Ju breathed heavily and sat on the chair.

“Hyung, what are we going to do now? It’s already midnight.” Junsu said.

Chun Ju touched the tips of his fingers. “Yes, I know. And I know you are worried that Jaejoong might not show up in practice again.”

“That’s not what we’re worried about, hyung. Kyoung Mi. We don’t know where she is. Jaejoong is not answering his phone. He would call if he finds Kyoung Mi, right?” Changmin said without pausing for breath.

“Who is Lee Jun, hyung? What does he have to do with Kyoung Mi? Why does he seem to be so important to her?” Yunho asked Chun Ju.

“Lee Jun.” Chun Ju started. “He was Kyoung Mi’s first and only love. He played a huge role in Kyoung Mi’s life. If it wasn’t for him, Kyoung Mi might have stopped studying long before. Kyoung Mi might have an unwanted child now.”

“So where is he now?” Yunho asked angrily. “If he did a huge role for the good of Kyoung Mi, does he think he’s doing a good job now?!”

Yoochun was shocked at how Yunho reacted. Yunho was never protective of a girl.

“I know, I haven’t gotten to know her yet, but you all know how I care about younger girls.” He said.

“We’ll find her, Yunho.” Chun Ju swore. “If we can’t find her until tomorrow, we will contact the police.”

No one wanted to stop searching, but they were too tired so they went to their rooms and slept.

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

Lee Jun?

My neck hurt. My back hurt. My eyes felt horrible.

“Kyoung Mi.” I heard someone say. It was a male voice.

Lee Jun, is that you? Did you come for me?

I wanted to see who it was, but my eyelids felt so heavy and my throat so dry.

“Kyoung Mi, why are you sleeping here?” I felt hands lifting my head from the side of the cold vendo machine. I guess he sat next to me. I felt my face against his chest.

Lee Jun? Please tell me if that’s you. You know I don’t like being held like this by another guy.

I tried pulling away from the guy in case he wasn’t Lee Jun, but he held me back. “Rest, Kyoung Mi. I’ll be here. I won’t leave you.”

You don’t sound like Lee Jun. But I feel Lee Jun’s presence. Is he with you? Let him hold me. Let him speak to me.

“Lee Jun?” That was all I managed to say through my all dried up throat.

He rubbed my arms when I shuddered. “We’ll talk later, baby sunbae. For now, please rest.”

Lee Jun. It is you.

Lee Jun was the only person who calls me baby sunbae. Baby sunbae because I was younger, but I was consider in higher authority in our school. More people respected me that him. I hated it. I hated that they bullied and maltreated the person I loved the most.

~The Guy’s POV~

I found a girl sleeping with her head against the vendo machine on the 7th floor of a building in Seoul High School. I could make up that she cried a lot. Her eyes were puffy and there were traces of tears on her beautiful face.

Kyoung Mi.

I sat beside her and rested her head on my chest. I knew my chest was a lot warmer and softer than the vendo machine. She stirred.

“Lee Jun?”

“We’ll talk later, baby sunbae. For now, please rest.” I answered, rubbing her arm.

Suddenly, her hand made a grab for mine. “Lee Jun, don’t leave me again. Please. I won’t bear it anymore if you leave again.”

Kyoung Mi.

I didn’t know what to say. I knew I had to leave her again as Lee Jun. I shouldn’t be with her.

“I-I-I won’t leave, Kyoung Mi. I’ll be here.” I rubbed my thumb on the back of her hand and hummed her to sleep.

I love you, baby sunbae, my yeobo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

He’s there!

He’s with her already!

Tell him not to leave anymore :DDDD

Please?

I can already fell Kyoung Mi’s pain if he leaves again.. =))))

Remember, read, comment and subscribe..

Or else. . . . . NO UPDATES xDDD