Ha Ju Oppa

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Here it is!

Enjoy! :))))

Chapter 39

Ha Ju Oppa

 

~Jaejoong’s POV~

We finally arrived in front of our dorm. We both went out and ran inside, finding the living room empty.

“Good. They’re still asleep.” I said.

Kyoung Mi held my hand and started pulling me towards the stairs, but I held her back. “I can’t stay.”

“Mwo?”

“Ha Neul texted me. Your dad’s on his way here. He might notice that the car’s engine is still hot.” I explained.

Kyoung Mi frowned. “Why would he notice such a small thing?” Honestly, she was so cute! As much as I was worried about our situation, I still couldn’t resist her charms.

“I won’t be long.” I said as I rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

She just sighed and looked down.

Aww, my baby.

“Kyoung Mi-ah.” I said, but she still hung her head down. “Baby.” I whispered and took a step closer, putting one hand on her waist and used the other to lift her chin.

“I just don’t get it.” She whined. “If ever he really knew I was there, why would he get mad like that?”

“I don’t know.” I whispered as I rested her head on my chest. “Don’t let it worry you, okay? We’ll work it out some other time. You rest for now and wait for me.”

“Junnie.” She whined again, gripping my shirt with both hands. She was very close to crying and I didn’t know why. “Junnie, stay with me.”

I hugged her tight and held her in a small distance. “I will be back real soon, okay? Just let me pretend that I left for somewhere else. I’ll come back even if your dad’s here. Just text me when he arrives.”

I knew she wouldn’t bring up a fight. She nodded and turned towards the stairs.

Wha--? She didn’t kiss me?

“Aww, Kyoung Mi.” It was my turn to whine as I hugged her from behind. “Don’t be mad. As much as I want to sleep with you, I have to leave. This is for your own sake. I don’t want your dad to hurt you.”

She gave me nothing else but a slight nod. I guess I really did make her sad.

“Come back quickly, okay?” She whispered.

I turned her around so she would face me. “I will.” I said and kissed her forehead. “I love you.”

She waved from the door as I sped off.

Dang that father of her! Why can’t he just leave us alone?! And how did he know that she’s at my place?!

I was so frustrated. First, he made me leave Kyoung Mi. Second, he changed my looks. Third, he made me train even if I didn’t want to. And now, he’s taking Kyoung Mi away again. For God’s sake! I’m not a geek anymore!!

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I let out an exasperated breath as Jaejoong’s car turned down the curve.

“I guess I have no choice but to sleep.” I said to myself, walking up the flight of stairs.

I wasn’t expecting anyone to be awake this early, but I heard a voice from Changmin oppa’s room. I wasn’t really the nosy type of girl, but I just found myself sneaking closer to his room and peeking through the small gap of the open door.

“She knows, eh?” I heard Changmin oppa, but there was no reply. Maybe he was on the phone.

“Yes, yes. I’ll look after her.” He said.

I thought that maybe he was talking about me.

Then a realization popped inside my head. Changmin oppa knows about Jaejoong/Lee Jun. It made me wonder if he was also a part of my past, if he also underwent surgery like Lee Jun.

I was about to knock on the door when Changmin oppa was standing in front of me, obviously shocked to see me there. “Kyoung Mi! Wh-what are you doing here? I thought you’re in your room.”

“Ah, eh.” I scratched the back of my head. I didn’t know how to start asking him. “I heard you talking to someone.”

“Y-y-you did?” He stuttered. Man, if I was a police and he’s the suspect, he won’t be able to save himself. He was just to readable.

“Yeah. Whom were you talking to?”

“Uhm.. I.. Uh.. Talking.. Friend..” He stuttered, avoiding eye contact. It was so hard for me, really. I was suppressing my laughter as I watched him play with his fingers like a little child.

“You seemed to be talking about a girl.” I teased. Hahaha!!! It was so fun, playing around with him.

“Girl? Ah.. No.. I mean yes..” He was really funny now. His eyes travelled everywhere except my eyes..xDDD I swear, I would have taken a picture of him if only I had my camera with me.

“Ah, I remember one thing you said.” I exclaimed as I pretended to be in a thinking position. “Ah yes! You said you’ll take care of her.”

“Kyoung Mi-ah, you must be hearing some things.” He muttered.

“Oppa!” I suddenly squealed.

“Mwo?”

“A butterfly.” I said as I pointed to a spot just above his head.

Right after I spoke, he started running and screaming at the same time. Imagine Changmin oppa running around the hallway, screaming at the top of his lungs like a girl being chased by a .

“Oh , get it out!” He shouted.

I laughed so hard, making my eyes tear up and my stomach ached so much that I found myself lying on the floor, hugging myself.

“Oh my god!” I gasped for breath as I saw him still running. After a few minutes of endless laughing, I finally got a grip of myself and stood up. “Ya oppa!” I shouted as I pulled his arm. “Ha Ju oppa, stop running!”

He stopped running and shut his mouth. Instead, he looked at me with wide, surprised eyes. “H-h-ha Ju?”

__________________________________________________________________________

How was it? =)

Good? Bad? Fair?

Please leave some comments and subscribe ^^