DBSK, Duties and A Room with KIM JAEJOONG??!!

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

“OMMA!!!” Kyoung Mi ran out to the garden where her mom was busy preparing the dishes on the table. The others were seated on the benches a few feet from the table.

“Oh, Kyoung Mi, good morning.”

“My morning is not good, omma.”

“Oh come on, why?”

“Because you freaking asked a boy to go to my room. Omma, I don’t even let my classmates enter my room. Then you order him to do so?!” She pointed at Jaejoong who was standing by the front door. The others went silent. “You just ruined my day, omma.”

Her mom giggled. “I did not. He’s Kim Jaejoong. He’s not a classmate of yours.”

“That’s the point. He’s not even my classmate!” Kyoung Mi climbed over their wall and sat on top of it.

“Kyoung Mi!” Chun Ju shouted. “You go down from there.”

Kyoung Mi turned away from him, tears forming in her eyes. *Geez, you’re crying? Why do you keep on crying when you’re mad? You just appear weak.*

The others looked worried, but her mom assured them that it’s fine. “She’s always like that anyway. And she’s been climbing that wall since forever.”

One boy still looked worriedly at Kyoung Mi. He saw tears flowing from her eyes and was twitching. He stood and went outside their gate to the other side of the wall where Kyoung Mi’s face was turned.

“Hey.” He said as he also climbed the wall and sat in front of her. She started to go down, but he held her arm.

“No, please. Don’t worry.” He smiled and pulled her back up.

“Changmin.” He extended his hand with the smile still on his face.

She hesitantly shook his hand. “Kyoung Mi.”

“So, Jaejoong pissed you off.” He said, resting his hands on the wall and staring at the morning sky. The sun was beginning to rise. There was already hint of orange on the sky.

“It’s more of mom. She’s always like that.” She sniffed. “I don’t why she’s like that. Setting me up on blind dates, giving my phone number to random guys and now she ordered a guy to enter my room.”

“I don’t get it. Aren’t you thrilled that Jaejoong was inside YOUR room?”

She laughed humorlessly. “Yeah right. Maybe you also think that I’d love him in bed, right?”

She picked up a stone and played with it. Tears were still falling from her eyes.

“Don’t you date guys?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Personal reasons.”

Changmin smiled at her. He helped her down when it was time to eat.

“Sit with me, please.” She said.

“Wae?”

“Ahjussi will sit on one side of me. Mom might ask Jaejoong to sit on the other.” She answered. “Only if it’s okay.”

“Of course.” They all sat down and started eating.

“So, Kyoung Mi, this is DBSK, my beloved band.” He gestured at each one of them. “Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong. I see you’re friends with Changmin now.”

She weakly smiled. “And I see you had a bad start with Jaejoong.”

“Obviously.”

Yunho laughed. Jaejoong elbowed him.

“I hope you won’t have a bad time with the others though.” Chun Ju said.

“I do too.” Kyoung Mi said. “What about during my school days, ahjussi?”

“You’re still studying?” Yunho asked.

“Ne, I’m just 18.” Kyoung Mi answered.

“Hyung, she’s so young. Are you sure you want her to work already? I mean, she has to focus on her studies.” Yunho told Chun Ju.

“I am very much sure, Yunho.” He turned to Kyoung Mi. “During your school days, you can come to the SME building before or after your classes. Do you attend the morning or the afternoon session?”

“Morning.”

“Then you can come afterwards.” Chun Ju said. “You can do your school works there.”

“Arasso.”

“Let’s discuss your duties.” Chun Ju sat back on his chair. “You are to go with DBSK to all their rehearsals, recordings, concerts and such events. You also have access to their schedule, therefore, you have the right to accept or reject interview requests.”

“Will I fly with them if they have a concert in another country?”

“Yes.”

“Cool.” Kyoung Mi finally gave a sincere smile.

“You also have the right to scold or punish them if you think they don’t fulfill their duties.” Chun Ju looked sternly at Yoochun.

“Aah, hyung. I won’t be late anymore.” Yoochun scratched his head.

“You better not be.” He said.

“Tell her the best part.” Her mom urged Chun Ju.

Kyoung Mi stared suspiciously at her. “By best, do you mean worst?”

“Oh sweetie, I assure you, you’ll LOVE this part.” She squealed.

“Kyoung Mi, we will pack your things later because you will move into DBSK’s dormitory.” Kyoung Mi was about to interrupt, but Chun Ju held his finger up. “AND you will share Jaejoong’s room since the others are already in pairs.”

Jaejoong lips lifted into a smile, while Kyoung Mi’s was trembling and her eyes were wide, looking at her mom with disbelief. “Best part??!!!”

She rushed into the house and closed the door with a BOOM!

DBSK looked at Chun Ju. Chun Ju smiled at them and her omma laughed hysterically.

“OMMA!!!!!!!” Kyoung Mi shouted from inside the house.

“Should we follow her?” Junsu asked.

“I will.” Jaejoong stood and made his way into the house.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“I will.” I said as I stood up to follow Kyoung Mi inside their house,

*You’re still the same, Kyoung Mi. Ever so straightforward,*

I entered the house and found Kyoung Mi lying on their couch with her eyes closed.

*I missed you, Park Kyoung Mi.*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong, what do you mean you missed her? O.O