She Knows

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Hi there!!! =)))

I was supposed to update this morning, but ahjussi took us out for lunch and we got home about 2 hours ago :P

Haha..

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 30

She Knows

 

~Author’s POV~

DBSK’s plane landed in at Incheon Airport. As expected, Cassiopeias were there to welcome them home and congratulate them on their successful tour. As they approached the front doors, Kyoung Mi took that chance to move away from the boys and stay far behind. Since they flew from the U.S., their flight took more than a day.

It was morning in Korea and as they walked to their waiting van, Kyoung Mi checked her phone for some messages. There were 2 messages: one from Ha Neul and the other from Jaejoong.

Ha Neul’s message was:

Come over at lunch, okay? Mom will cook for us.

Jaejoong’s message:

Just a few more minutes. ^^ Let’s spend the day together, arasso?

Kyoung Mi read Ha Neul’s message first and replies, saying she would go. As for Jaejoong’s message, she just waited until she got to the van with the others.

[Their seating arrangement is always like this. Front: Chun Ju (driver’s seat) and Yunho (passenger’s seat), 2nd row: Junsu (behind Chun Ju) and Yoochun (behind Yunho) and Changmin between them, back seat: Jaejoong (behind Junsu) and Kyoung Mi (behind Yoochun) ALWAYS, okay? :D]

“I”ll leave right after we get there. I’ll just grab some things.” She announced to the group.

“Wae?” Chun Ju asked while Jaejoong just looked at her with a hurt expression.

“I’ll be visiting a friend. It’s been a while since we last hanged out. I just.” She paused and looked at Jaejoong who was still staring at her. “We just need to discuss something.”

“Who?” Chun Ju asked without taking his eyes off the road. “Ha Neul?”

“Yes.”

“Does she have some news about Lee Jun?”

Both Kyoung Mi and Jaejoong looked up when he suddenly mentioned him.

Kyoung Mi shook her head and sighed. “No, she doesn’t.”

Kyoung Mi turned her gaze to Jaejoong who already had his head bowed. She reached for his hand and gripped it tightly before scooting closer and leaning her head on his chest.

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her and played with her hair, humming different tunes to cheer her up as they drove back to Seoul.

Kyoung Mi lifted her right hand and clasped hands with Jaejoong’s left while Jaejoong’s right hand kept on playing with her hair.

“Are you going to talk about Lee Jun?” Jaejoong asked in a whisper.

Kyoung Mi hesitated. “Yes.”

“What about him?” He asked again, tracing her face with his index finger without releasing her hand.

Kyoung Mi shrugged. “Anything. We won’t have to talk only about him anyway. She’s more than Lee Jun’s sister to me. She’s my best friend.”

Jaejoong nodded, contented with her answer, but inside, he knew that they would be discussing about Lee Jun the whole time they’ll be together.

“I missed you.” Jaejoong said in a low voice. “So much.”

“Jaejoong.” She whispered.

“Yeah?” He buried his face in her hair.

“Would you leave me without saying a word?” She asked, making Jaejoong tense. “Would you vanish just like that?”

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Would you leave me without saying a word?” She asked. “Would you vanish just like that?”

My body tensed with her question.

Is she asking me if I’d leave the way Lee Jun did? Does she really have an idea of who I am? Or did she just happen to remember the things between them?

“No.” I said. “I’d never do that. You’re all I need. I’d die without you.”

She smiled. I was glad that she was relaxing bit by bit, although I wasn’t sure if the reason why she had been quiet was the incident the other night.

“Would you like me to come with you?” I asked.

She shook her head. “You must rest. I’ll be back before night. Don’t worry.”

“Kyoung Mi?”

“Huh?”

“How about you? Would you leave me for any reason?” I asked, although I was nervous for her answer.

“Is there any reason for me to leave you?” She asked.

“What if there is?” I asked.

She was silent and her grip on my hand loosened. “It depends on the reason.” She said and sat back beside me.

I was taken aback. I was expecting her to answer no like she used to 3 years back.

“I said no to him before.” She spoke and I knew she was talking about me. “And he also said no, but he left. There wasn’t even a reason why he left. None that I know of, so I can’t understand why he left me.”

I gripped her hand with both of mine as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Sorry, I can’t say the same anymore.” She whispered. “I’m scared.”

Your scared of me leaving you again, aren’t you? I won’t, Kyoung Mi. Seeing you once in pain is already unbearable.

We arrived home. Kyoung Mi dashed into her room to change into simple shorts and shirt, then went back to the living room where all of us were waiting for her.

“I’m leaving.” She announced. “I’ll be back before dinner, ahjussi.” She bowed and turned to leave. She was already stepping outside when I caught up with her and held her wrist.

“I’ll give you a ride.”

She shook her head, but I insisted, so she let me do so.

We arrived at Ha Neul’s house, my house before. I wish I could go back into that house and sleep in my room where Kyoung Mi and I used to study when her mom wasn’t home to watch over her. But I can’t since Kyoung Mi didn’t want me to stay.

“We’re here.” I said.

She looked at me like I did something I shouldn’t have, but she quickly put on a small smile and kissed my cheek. “You don’t have to pick me up later.”

She went down and met Ha Neul who opened the door for her.

When they were both inside, my phone buzzed. It was a text message.

Don’t leave. I’ll make her stay. You should talk tonight.

-Ha Neul

I nodded and put my phone back into my pocket before parking my car hidden from the house’s view.

I took a deep breath.

My suspicion is true then. She knows about me.

_________________________________________________________________________

How was it?

Comments and subscriptions are loved :)))