Naughty Jae

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

I love you too!!

Why am I saying this?

Because I've got 1.4.3 subscribers xDDD

I love you so much!!!!

Here's an update for you ^_^

Oh yeah, sorry for the delayed update.. I was supposed to update earlier, but my sister needed to use my computer, so yeah.. :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

Changmin oppa told me that appa was in the building so I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the front desk.

“Appa!!” I shouted and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled and hugged me back. “Oh Kyoung Mi, you’ve grown so much in three years. You look like a teen now.”

“I am a teen, appa. I’m already 18.” I smiled at him and my eyes widened when I saw the book he was holding.

“Appa! Is that my book of poems? You had it published?” I asked gleefully.

Realizing that he was actually holding a book, he laughed and handed it to me. “Ne, Kyoung Mi. I compiled all the poems you sent to my email and asked my friend to publish it.”

I took it and started flipping through the pages. A certain page caught my attention. It had a drawing of a beautiful girl holding hands with a spectacled boy who had books in his hands.

“Oh yeah. I have a friend who is good in graphics so I asked him to make a drawing for each of your poem.” He didn’t notice that I was seriously looking at that certain drawing. It reminded me of Lee Jun and the times we spent together.

“Ahjussi!” I heard someone shout behind me. Appa smiled and waved at whoever that was.

“Changmin, Jaejoong, how are you?” He said.

Changmin? Jaejoong? They know each other?

I turned around and looked at them as they shook hands.

“We’re so glad you had time to stop by, ahjussi. You were away for a very long time.” Changmin oppa said.

“Ne. I had to handle our branch in Canada and Singapore. I actually miss Korean food. Would you want to go out with us?”

Of course, Changmin oppa agreed to go, but Jaejoong was still silent for a few seconds before answering.

“Of course, ahjussi, we’ve been apart for so long, this is the time to catch up with everything.”

They all walked to the doors and I followed behind. I guess Jaejoong noticed that I was being left behind. He slowed down his pace and stopped, waiting for me.

“You’re still a slow walker.” He teased.

I just frowned and started walking ahead of him.

“Hey, I waited for you and now you’re leaving me? Isn’t that rude?” I felt myself blush when he wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Ya! Don’t touch me.” I still felt embarrassed about what I did weeks ago.

“I missed that. I miss the way you shout at me.” He laughed and pulled me along.

“Jaejoong, let go of my waist. People might see us.”

“So, you want me to let go because people might notice, not because you don’t want it?”

“Aish!” I gripped his hand and yanked it from my waist. “Jaejoong, stop it!”

“Why?” He chuckled. “Don’t you remember that you already kissed me? I’m your first kiss, right?”

My eyes widened, Okay, I admit it, I blushed when he reminded me of that. “You-you-you know why I did that.”

“Yes, because you like me.” He whispered when we finally arrived by appa’s car. He opened the door and we both went into the rear of the car. I was glad that we were in my dad’s earshot already, he did not tease me anymore. I sighed and sat as far from him as possible.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I pissed her off so much, but it’s better than not having to talk to her. I silently laughed when she moved as far from me as the back seat would allow.

I searched for her hand and found it resting on her lap. I gripped it and didn’t allow her to let go. She glared at me and mouthed ‘Let go!’, but I didn’t. I just smiled, squeezed her hand tighter and mouthed ‘I love you’.

She shook her head and just looked out the window as Han Ku ahjussi drove to where we were to have our private dinner.

It was a long drive and we had to face traffic.

“It’s a slow traffic guys. You might want to sleep for now.” Ahjussi said.

“Appa, they haven’t finished practicing yet. Maybe we should eat after their rehearsal.” Kyoung Mi told ahjussi.

“Ani, Kyoung Mi.” Changmin answered from the passenger seat. “We already told manager hyung. He said we have another practice tomorrow.”

“Oh.” Kyoung Mi sat back and drummed her fingers on her lap.

I squeezed her hand again.

She looked at me and mouthed ‘What?’

‘I missed you.’ I mouthed back.

‘What?’

‘I missed you.’

‘What?’

Ok, she still in lip reading. I looked at the front. Changmin was busy playing on his phone and ahjussi was staring straight outside. When I was sure they wouldn’t notice us, I raised Kyoung Mi’s hand with mine and landed my lips on the back of her palm.

I’m telling you, she blushed.

‘Jaejoong!’ She mouthed, violently trying to pull her hand back.

I smiled and finally let go of her hand. She rubbed it with her other hand, trying to erase my kiss. She frowned at me and mouthed ‘I’m gonna kill you.’

I absolutely missed this. I just smiled and stared at her as ahjussi continued driving.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it?

Huh? Huh?

Tell me the truth, does it ?

xP

Another thing, thanks for all your lovely comments :)))

Made me happy ^^