Nado Bogoshipda

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

I'm so sorry for the long wait. >.<

I've been busy with school projects (still am).xD

Enjoy this update! ^^ And please leave some comments/suggestions/requests/questions =))

Chapter 49

Nado Bogoshipda

~Author’s POV~

Kyoung Mi was sent home that afternoon and she was brought back to DBSK’s dorm.

“Why aren’t we going home, omma? Where are we?” Kyoung Mi whispered to her mom as they sat in the living room with Jaejoong, Chun Ju and the other DBSK members.

“Kyoung Mi-ah, you’ll be staying with ahjussi for the mean time, okay?” Chun Ju said.

“Waeyo?” Kyoung Mi asked, still addressing her mom.

Chi Seuk ruffled her hair and smiled. “Omma needs to go overseas for work. I won’t be long, okay? Chun Ju ahjussi will look after you. And Jaejoong ahjussi too. You like him, right?”

Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun looked at Jaejoong with questioning and puzzled expression, but Jaejoong shook his head and looked away.

“How about school?” Kyoung Mi asked. “How about my lunch? When I get home, who will hug me tight? Whom will I sleep with when I have nightmares?” She was near to tears so Chi Seuk hugged her tightly, resisting the urge to cry herself.

“Omma will call everyday, all right? Omma will always check on my princess.” She promised. “Be a good girl, Kyoung Mi-ah. Don’t give your ahjussi restless nights.”

~Jaejoong’s POV~

We had to lie to her. We lied about her mom’s work and her school. We told her that their school gave them a month’s break so she could stay at home.

It pains me a lot, but I knew it was for the better. Telling her the truth would only confuse her. I know Kyoung Mi, revelations like this make her run away, and I don’t want to lose her.

“Ahjussi.” Kyoung Mi whined, walking into my room. “I’m bored. Is there anything to do?”

I sat up from my lying position and pulled her beside me. “Want to watch a movie?”

She nodded and I made her choose from my DVDs. “Sorry, I don’t have anything for kids.” I said as I gave her a handful.

“Kwaenchana.”

She looked as innocent as she always did as she put in the disc. I looked at her- her calm face and dazzling smile.

“Ahjussi, kwaenchanayo?” She asked and I realized I was staring at her. “Kwaenchanayo?” She repeated when I didn’t answer.

“Ah, ne.” I said and sat on the floor beside her.

We silently watched the movie, every now and then munching on the sandwich we shared. She giggled and blushed every time Legolas (A/N: The main elf in the movie) came up.

I miss the times you blush because of me. I thought and sighed as I unconsciously reached out to touch her face. She looked at me with a puzzled expression while I continued brushing my thumb on her cheek.

“Kyoung Mi-ah.” I couldn’t keep myself from touching her. She’s my baby, my princess. Even if she’s in her child state right now, I will make her feel loved. I’ll make her remember me.

“Ahjussi.” She whispered.

I shook my head. “Kyoung Mi-ah, call me oppa.” I whispered, inching my face a little closer to hers. “Jae oppa.”

“W-w-waeyo?” She stuttered, her eyes almost crossing by looking at me at a short distance.

“Can’t you really remember me?” I asked desperately. “Kyoung Mi, please try to remember.”

She looked away, with a shaky laugh. “Ahjussi, is this a new game? What are the rules? You should teach me how to play it.” She awkwardly smiled at me and went back to watching the movie.

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

My heart beat faster, punching through my chest.

Stop it, Kyoung Mi. You can’t be like this.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Jaejoong wasn’t watching the movie anymore. Instead, he was watching me.

“Ahjussi.” I smiled widely at him.

“Ne?” He asked softly.

I kneeled and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Ahjussi seems so sad. Is he missing his girlfriend?”

His body stiffened, but he eventually relaxed and hugged and hugged me back. “I miss her. So much.”

I bit on my lower lip to prevent tears from filling my eyes. I knew he was hurt, I knew he wanted me to ‘remember’ him, but I just can’t.

If only I could, I’d really want to lose my memories and go back to being a 12-year old.

Nado bogoshipda, Baby Jae.


Thank so much to my new subcribers :))

I just hope you'd be a little less silent. Haha! :D

>>COMMENT REPLIES<<
@ForeverAlonee:
He just did. LOL! :))
@MarieNoble: You miss those sweet moments, don't you? =))
@ChinkyKayla: I love YOU!! <3
@luvinFLH4eva: Omo, did you cry?
@bigbang990: Yes, it did [unfortunately]
@GlowyMushroom: Thank you ^^ And you're welcome. =)
@daesungvip: Jae's love is unconditional :"> We salute her mom :bd
@busy_bee44: Here it is, dear ^^
@danlyy: Aww, thank you so much :] Btw, this plot popped into my mind when I was in
school and our teacher was absent.xD

@oOminchieOo: Hey dongsaeng! :)) You're really proud of your hyung, eh? ;)
@speakyourminddd: This story loves you back. <3
@Yamasau: I'm inlove with drama and heartbreaks. xD