DBSK's Global Tour

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Annyeong!

Please read this until the end because I will tell you something..

DO NOT skip the chapter, okay?

Some of you might skip and just read the end..

Chapter 24

DBSK's Global Tour

~Author’s POV~

DBSK along with their manager and his assistant arrived safely in Japan. Cassiopeias were waiting at the front of the airport, causing another split-up of the couple.

After the long struggle to free themselves from the fans, they made their way to the hotel to rest for a while before proceeding to their concert place.

“Ahjussi, what should I do during their concert?” Kyoung Mi asked Chun Ju.

“Well, you need to make sure that all staffs are doing their jobs. Make sure that DBSK’s clothes are prepared even before they sing the first song. Make sure that all lights and speakers are working when we arrive. The backstage should be clean of anything except what we need for the show.”

Kyoung Mi nodded as she listened intently to her ahjussi’s reminders.

“I won’t be able to watch them perform?” She suddenly realized.

Chun Ju smiled apologetically and smoothed her hair. “I’m sorry, Kyoung Mi, but you can’t. Maybe you can when we’re done with half destinations and when we are sure that the crew can work without your supervision.”

Kyoung Mi smiled weakly. “I understand, ahjussi, but does Jaejoong know?”

“Yes.” He nodded. “He had no choice, but to accept it because I made him choose between not seeing you in the concerts or not seeing you at all.”

“What?!” Kyoung Mi shrieked and quickly covered in case the others could hear her from her the dressing room. “Practice room is not near, right?”

Chun Ju laughed. “It’s far from here.” He said. “And don’t worry, I know Jaejoong wouldn’t risk being completely away from you.”

Kyoung Mi sighed, nodded and went to do her job.

This is gonna be a long night. She thought.

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

I did what I was told to do. First off, I made sure that all the lights and speakers were working. I didn’t want anyone in DBSK not to be heard or seen while singing.

Second, I checked if all their clothes were piled according to the sequence of when they needed each.

Third, I asked the cleaning crew to clear up the backstage so there wouldn’t be confusion during short breaks.

Fourth, I went to see the musical team to reassure that each person was there.

Lastly, I went to see Jaejoong for the last time before preparations started.

“I’m gonna miss you.” He whispered as I wrapped my arms around his sweaty body. Yes, his upper body was .

“Just remember that I’m listening from the backstage, okay? Sing for me.” I said and gave him a soft, sweet kiss. “You’re Hero Jaejoong, you can do it.”

He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. “You don’t know how much I’d like to scream to the world that I’ve got the girl of my dreams in my arms right now. I want to tell everyone how much I love you.”

I giggled and held his face in my hands. “But you can’t do that. Would you like it when Cassiopeias bully me?”

“Ani.” He pouted. “Wait for me, okay?”

“As if I can leave during the event.” I laughed and forced him to go with the others to prepare for the concert which was starting in an hour.

It was always like that before their concerts, in China, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, all across Asia until we reached America.

It was our last stop in Los Angeles and the boys were always asleep, trying to get as much rest as they could.

Early that morning, I woke up, happy and proud that I was one of those who made DBSK’s global tour successful. I cooked breakfast and woke everyone up including ahjussi.

Unlike in Japan, we stayed in one suite in LA, so instead of eating instant noodles, I was able to cook fresh food for everyone. Well, I’m not as good as Jaejoong, but he taught me well enough how to make a decent breakfast.

The day started off nicely and I never thought it would end up with a disaster.

__________________________________________________________________________

Short?

Oh well, I have one more chapter in store for you ;)

The one you've all been waiting for! :))))

So comment and subscribe (a lot, and please promote this fic if you can =D) ^^

If I get a lot of comments and new subscribers, I might post that chapter today :D