Don't Leave

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Chapter 46

Don't Leave

 

~Author’s POV~

Kyoung Mi ran back to the street followed by her dad and Jaejoong.

“Kyoung Mi!” Jaejoong shouted, struggling to catch up with her while trying to wriggle out of Han Ku’s grip who was stopping him from running to her.

“Just leave me and my daughter alone!” He barked. “She does not need a GEEK like you!”

“Why don’t you leave us alone?!!” It was Jaejoong’s turn to shout at the man in front of him. He stopped running and faced Han Ku, his chest heaving up and down. “You’ve ruined our lives badly enough.”

“I am her father and I decide what’s good for her!”

“You have not been a father at all ever since you decided to take me away from her! Do you know how much she suffered?! Do you know she did not eat and sleep for months?! Do you know that she refused every guy that came into her life because you took me away from her?! Me, the only guy he loved and will ever love!”

As the two guys were bickering over who should be out of Kyoung Mi’s life, Jaejoong accidentally swept his eyes towards the street.

Kyoung Mi was on the empty grass field, just a few feet from the road and a truck was coming at an alarming speed.

Forgetting about the argument he was having with Han Kyu, Jaejoong ran off as quickly as he can. “Kyoung Mi! Stop!” He shouted, hoping the girl would listen to him. “Kyoung Mi!”

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Kyoung Mi and pulled her back to the side of the road. If he was late by even just a second, Kyoung Mi might have died.

“Kyoung Mi, please, please, calm down.” Jaejoong said through heavy breaths. He held on tightly to Kyoung Mi who was struggling out of his arms.

“Let me go!” She shrieked. Kicking and wriggling as if she did not know who was holding her.

“It’s me, Kyoung Mi. It’s just me.” He whispered beside her ear. “I won’t hurt you. Please, Kyoung Mi. Calm down. Please, for me, for Lee Jun.”

Kyoung Mi kept on shaking and fighting against Jaejoong. “Let go of me! This is hell!” Her screams were becoming weaker and weaker, so as her legs. “Let me go, let me go.”

Jaejoong hugged her tighter as both of them fell to the ground. “No Kyoung Mi. You don’t have to leave. Please. I’ll stop this hell for you. Just don’t try to kill yourself. Kyoung Mi.”

“Jae…joong.” Kyoung Mi gasped. “Jae…” Her hands were shaking as he tried to grasp Jaejoong’s but she was growing weak. “Jae…”

Jaejoong panicked when Kyoung Mi’s body went limp. “Kyoung Mi!” He shook her as hard as he can to bring back her consciousness, but she was unresponsive as a rock.

He reached into his pocket, but realized he had left his phone in the house. “.” He hurriedly stood up with you in his arms and ran to the busiest street to find a cab. 10 frustrating minutes passed through before a cab stopped in front of them.

“Nearest—hospital—important” Jaejoong couldn’t even form a decent sentence because of his worry.

Kyoung Mi, you can’t leave me like this. Jaejoong thought when he felt Kyoung Mi’s cold hands and slowing pulse and breaths. Fight for me, please.

A single tear dropped from his eye as the thought of losing her entered his mind.


I hope you liked it <3

Comment if you want another update SOON :))