Fights

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

Update! [At last.]

Kekeke.. =)))

Enjoy! ^^

Chapter 51

Fights

 

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I was lying on my bed, reminiscing on the latest happenings in my life, when a knock came from the door. I turned my head to the door and saw Kyoung Mi entering.

“Hey princess.” I motioned her to sit beside me.

“Ahjussi.” She whispered in a gloomy tone.

“Wae?” I asked, instantly sitting up. “Why’s my princess lonely?”

She looked at me like she had so much to say but she can’t.

“Do you want to go out? Are you bored?” I asked, sitting up to have a better look at her. “Or do you want to come with us to our photoshoot?”

“Aniyo.” She whispered. “I.. I need to tell you something.”

I smiled assuringly at her and nodded. “Go on.”

“I don’t want you to get mad.” She started shakily, taking my hand in hers. I knew something was wrong so I let her continue. “But I know you deserve the truth.”

Truth? What truth?

“Jaejoong-ah.” She whispered my name, the way she used to. The way MY Kyoung Mi used to. “Mianhae.” She hung her head low and started crying. “I remember everything. I don’t have amnesia and I know I’m 18 years old. I didn’t want to lie, but I had to. I had to escape the truth. It hurts so much already.”

She continued sobbing while I tried to understand what she just said. Slowly, it sunk into me. Without thinking about it, I pulled my hand away.

She looked up at me with fear in her eyes. “Jae.” She held my face with both of her hands. “I’m so sorry. Please. I know you’re mad, but I know you understand me. It hurt me to see you lonely, thinking I forgot you. Jae.”

I stared  coldly at her and spoke as a single tear dropped from my eye. “You know I love you and you perfectly know I will do everything I can to protect you, but you lied to me!” I was enraged. I wanted to understand her but I just can’t. “Why Kyoung Mi? Don’t you trust me well enough? Haven’t I proven to you that you are more important than my own life?”

I slapped her hands away and stood up. “Who are you?”

With that, I turned and left.

~Author’s POV~

Jaejoong left with the other members for their schedule. Kyoung Mi, on the other hand, was left alone. Curled up into a ball on her bed, she cried and cried, knowing that it would be long before they’d be back to normal.

Lunch passed, but she neither ate nor drank despite the fact that she didn’t have breakfast as well. Same went with dinner. She just stayed in her room, trying to hold her pieces together.

She didn’t know why her life turned into a whole mess. It was much better when Jaejoong was just Lee Jun, when they were just regular students.

12 hours, she has been crying for 12 hours until Chun Ju knocked on her door. “Kyoung Mi, we’re having late dinner. Come down if you want to eat.”

“I’m not hungry, ahjussi.” She whispered as she opened the door.

Chun Ju examined her, but didn’t ask anything. “Eat. I know you haven’t eaten yet. I left food this morning and it hasn’t been moved.”

Not in the mood to argue, Kyoung Mi nodded and followed him downstairs. She wasn’t surprised to find the members already eating, including Jaejoong.

Kyoung Mi took her usual seat, but Jaejoong wasn’t beside her. He had exchanged seats with Changmin.

“Omo, did you cry?!” Changmin explained upon seing Kyoung Mi’s red and puffy eyes.

“What do you think?” Jaejoong said coldly.

Kyoung Mi ignored Jaejoong’s cold attitude and the others’ concerned looks. She refused to answer anybody’s question and left after eating a few spoonfuls.

“Ya!” Someone shouted as she was halfway up the stairs. She turned around and found Jaejoong staring up at her.

“Waeyo, Jaejoong-shii?”

Jaejoong went up towards her and dragged her to his room.

“What were you thinking?!” He yelled as he turned her around to face him.

“Skipping meals or lying to you?” She asked.

His eyes widened. “Both.”

“I lied to you because I was too scared.”

“Scared of what?!” He gripped her arms, his stare drilling holes into her. “What the hell were you scared of, Kyoung Mi?!”

“Everything!” She screamed. “I was scared my dad isn’t done with us! I was scared that fate has worse plans for me! I was scared that you’ll be too tired! That you’d leave me!!”

SLAP

Kyoung Mi’s hand raised to her cheek, eyes wide in shock.

“Didn’t I fight for us? Did I ever make you feel unloved? When did I leave you Kyoung Mi? I’ve always been by your side!” Jaejoong yelled.

Tears started falling from Kyoung Mi’s eyes as she answered without looking at him. “Three years ago. You left me. You fought?” She laughed humorlessly. “You did what my dad said!! You did not fight for me, Lee Jun!! If you really fought for me, I wouldn’t had suffered THREE ING YEARS WITHOUT YOU!!!!” She glared at him with fists clenched.

His whole body froze, realization slowly hitting him.

“I was dying, Lee Jun!!! I was going insane!!! What do you think I’ll expect? My dad could repeat everything and then you’d be gone again! For how long, huh? 3 years? 10 years? Forever?”

Tears slowly flowed from his eyes, looking at the girl in front of him.

“I hurt you, right? But I won’t compare which hurt more, my lying to you, or you leaving me without a message.” She wiped her tears and forced a smile. “I’m sorry if I exploded tonight and I’m sorry if I lied to you. I truly am and I will understand if you’ll leave me because of it.”

She stood on her toes and gave him a light peck on his lips. “I love you. Forever.”

She turned around and left.


 

How was it? =))))))

Comments are loved! <3

>>> COMMENT REPLIES <<<

@MinHee_xD: Thank you! :)) I hope you didn't skip meals because of this. =)))
@SonElf_rina: How was his reaction? ^_^
@ryoma28: I hate him too. :bd
@soongyoung: You should PM me so we can be friends! :D Haha! <3 Don't worry, I don't bite. :P
@oOminchieOo: Your noona already told your hyung. :) I guess you're not happy with them fighting, right?
@daesungvip: He's got a HUGE trust on Kyoung Mi. =)))
@Yeonnie: I already have a happy twisted ending in mind. :D
@Whynot: Thank you!!! :DDD :">
@ivylicious18: Thank you :) I'm really happy this plot slipped into my mind. :D
@Dreams_alive: Here it is eonnie! :))))
@meeeyi: Yup, she's the only one who knows. :)