The Text Message

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Hi dear readers :) I'm sorry if I've kept you waiting. Been busy with school and the stories I co-write xD Well, here's an update for you. I hope you'll like it ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

Ahjussi kept on asking me why I decided to stay.

“Did Jaejoong blackmail you or something? I thought you didn’t like it here.” He said.

Yunho oppa nodded. “We thought you wanted to go already.”

“You don’t need to stay if you don’t want to.” Junsu oppa followed.

I stared at them. “It’s as if you want me out. I can do that if you want.”

“No!” All of them shouted.

I smiled. “Then why are you asking so much questions about my decision? Besides, I haven’t even gotten to know all of you.”

“Because Jaejoong always wants you on his own.” Changmin oppa said. He looked lonely, but I didn’t know why. He was unusually down, so I sat beside him on the couch.

“We can do something about that, can’t we?” I asked ahjussi.

“Of course.” He said. Changmin oppa’s face lit up. He was about to speak, but ahjussi cut him off. “Kyoung Mi, can you please tell us why Jaejoong seems to be attached with you?”

“Yeah.” Yunho oppa said. “Do you know each other? Are you friends?”

“Mwo?” I giggled. “Me? Friends with Jaejoong? Of course not. If I am, then I shouldn’t hate being around him, right?”

“But he seems to know you.” Yoochun oppa said.

I put my index finger on my lip. “Hmm.. I don’t know. Maybe he was in my school before. I don’t know. I never really noticed him anywhere.”

~Changmin’s POV~

“Hmm.. I don’t know. Maybe he was in my school before. I don’t know. I never really noticed him anywhere.” Kyoung Mi said.

Of course he did. He knows you very well. I thought.

Manager hyung sighed. “I think we should talk to him about this. He’s acting pretty weird.”

“He is acting weird.” Junsu hyung said. “Is he bugging you?”

“I think I’m getting used to it, I guess.” Kyoung Mi said. “But still, he’s annoying. Can you do something about their schedule or something? So I won’t be left here alone with him.”

“Did you forget? You can control their schedule. You are my assistant.” Manager hyung said. “I think you should formally start your job tomorrow. DBSK will be having rehearsals for their Asia tour.”

“Arasso. It’s Sunday anyway. Changmin oppa, can you do me favor?” Kyoung Mi said, placing her hand on my arm.

“Ne?” I didn’t look at her, trying to hide my burning cheeks.

“Can I ride in your car? I’m sick of Jaejoong’s speed. Please?” She squeezed my arm.

“Er, ne.. Of-of course.” I can’t believe I’m stuttering over Kyoung Mi. The girl I’ve always ignored in high school.

Kyoung Mi smiled, then excused herself to wash up.

“What was that?” Yunho hyung snapped at me.

“What?” I asked.

“What’s with the blushing and stuttering?” Manager hyung asked with a laugh. “Don’t tell me you like my niece. Can’t you see she’s too strong for a girl?”

“Aish. aniyo. Who said anything about liking her?” I shouted.

“Why are you mad?” Yoochun hyung laughed at me. “Oh come on, Changmin. It’s obvious, you like her.”

“Ya.” Manager hyung called out to me. “Do you like Kyoung Mi as well? I thought it was only Jaejoong who likes her. Aren’t you scared of her too strong personality?”

“Aniyo. I think she’s only like that towards Jaejoong hyung.” I said. “Because Jaejoong hyung is too expressive of his admiration. That’s why Kyoung Mi hates him.”

“And how did you know that?” Yunho hyung asked suspiciously.

“Oh come on. Isn’t it obvious?” I said, hoping they’d stop throwing their suspicious questions at me.

“I really don’t know why Kyoung Mi doesn’t like Jaejoong. I mean, Cassies would die just to see you guys in person. And Kyoung Mi got more than that. She lives with you already.”

“Maybe it has something to do with that Lee Jun.” Yunho hyung said. “I heard Jaejoong hyung talking to himself. He mentioned Kyoung Mi and a guy named Lee Jun.”

My eyes widened. So my suspicion was true. That’s why she rejects Jaejoong hyung.

“It is about Park Lee Jun.”

I turned around and found Jaejoong hyung behind me.

~Author’s POV~

“It is about Park Lee Jun.” Jaejoong said, leaning against the door frame. He sat on the couch beside Changmin.

“Who is he?” Junsu asked him.

“The guy who keeps Kyoung Mi from loving me.” Jaejoong answered furiously.

“Lee Jun? Kyoung Mi’s friend in high school?” Chun Ju asked. “Didn’t he leave years ago? How can he prevent her from liking you? Is he back?”

“No. But I’ll make sure I’ll get Kyoung Mi.” Jaejoong sat back and closed his eyes. “I spent days with her, but she doesn’t seem to care.”

“Is this why you skip practice?” Yunho clenched his fists. “Hyung, I understand that you like her, but you can’t let our group down because of courting her. Besides, you just met! Maybe that’s why she keeps on rejecting you. You make her feel like a prisoner, keeping her in your watchful eyes all the time.”

“Why are you making such a big fuss about it?!” It was Jaejoong’s turn to get angry. “This is my life, it’s my business.”

“Then that just shows you don’t care about our group and our fans. Jaejoong, this is our first global tour! We can’t fail now!” Yunho was on his feet, trying to keep himself from shouting too loud in case Kyoung Mi would hear him.

Jaejoong was speechless. He knew he was not fulfilling his duty in the band, but she didn’t want to lose the chance of having Kyoung Mi in his arms. Again.

Chun Ju pulled Yunho back on his seat. He rested his chin on his hands and asked for silence. “We need to settle this down. Your global tour will start in 3 weeks. Your rehearsals are 4 times a week, which gives us 12 days to prepare. That’s a bit few if we want to include all your songs as a group and individually.”

He paused and eyes Jaejoong who was still staring daggers at Yunho.

“And you, Jaejoong, will be practicing for those 12 days. You can not miss any practice nor press conference or fan meetings. And,” Chun Ju raised his voice when Jaejoong started protesting. “I will allow you to interact with Kyoung Mi after the practices. You can talk while practicing, but make sure that it is about the concert. Yunho will keep an eye on you.” Chun Ju nodded to Yunho who smiled wickedly at Jaejoong.

“But hyung-“ Jaejoong protested, but he was cut off when Kyoung Mi returned.

“Did I miss anything?” She asked.

“No. We were just discussing their schedule.” Chun Ju smiled at her. “Kyoung Mi, would you mind doing grocery with Yunho? Our stock is getting short.”

“Oh sure!” She answered. “But won’t fans swarm around him? I can do it on my own.”

“Ani! I’ll go with you. I just need my disguise.” Yunho stood up and went to her side. “I’ve been doing this for years anyway. And you can’t go alone.”

Kyoung Mi laughed and ruffled his hair. “Arasso, oppa. I was just thinking about you.”

Jaejoong felt hot because of jealousy.

“Stop being cute, Kyoung Mi. Or I’ll pinch your cheeks really hard.” Yunho threatened her with his wicked smile, then he laughed. “You seem cheerful today.”

“I know right? But I don’t know why.” She took the money from Chun Ju and bade them goodbye.

When they were out of the house, Yunho laughed so hard under the scarf wrapped around his neck up to his mouth.

“Waeyo?” Kyoung Mi couldn’t help herself from laughing at the crazy guy beside him.

“Did you see his face?!” Yunho was bent forward, higging his aching stomach. “Did you see Jaejoong’s face when you ruffled my hair and made aegyo for me?”

“Ah, ne! I thought he was gonna be sick.”

They laughed together all the way to the supermarket a few streets away. On their way back, Kyoung Mi took her phone from her pocket to check if she had received a message. To her surprise, she got a text message and a few missed calls from the number which was dead for 3 years. It said:

Park Kyoung Mi, don’t you dare forget me. If you like that guy beside you, then stop showing it to me because you know it hurts. I can’t bear seeing you being sweet with another man.

Kyoung Mi’s jaw dropped.

Pa-Park Lee Jun?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it? Is it okay? Lame? Great?

Comment and Subscribe =D