She Asked Me To. . .

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

Hi!!!

So, I won't be here tomorrow until 2 days after tomorrow..xD

I'll be going to Subic with my family 'cause vacation's almost over ^^

No worries, I'll try to prepare MORE chapters for you :)))

Chapter 33

She Asked Me To. . .

~Author’s POV~

“Lee-Lee Jun?” She whispered.

He nodded, biting on his lower lip.

“Baby sunbae.” He said.

Her eyes widened.

He sat down in front of her and traced her cheek with his fingers. “I’m so sorry.”

Kyoung Mi stared at him as more and more tears flowed from his eyes. He was hurt, he was in pain. And she wanted neither of those.

“Don’t cry.” She said, wiping his tears with the back of her hand. “It hurts me.”

Jaejoong sniffed and quickly wiped his tears away.  Kyoung Mi pulled him so they were sitting beside each other. She faced him and knelt.

“It-it-it’s really you?” She whispered.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“It-it-it’s really you?” She whispered as her fingers traced every feature of my face. I missed this. I missed the times that she touched me as Lee Jun. I knew that even if the hot Kim Jaejoong was sitting in front of her with his hands on her waist, Kyoung Mi was seeing the geeky Lee Jun inside. The nerdy me whom she accepted whole-heartedly.

“Lee Jun.” She whispered.

I just smiled and let her stare into my eyes as her fingers walked all over my face. Her touches were overwhelming that I found myself closing my eyes, enjoying the sensation she was giving me.

She kept on whispering my name as if she was practicing to be fluent with it again, tears welling up in my eyes once more.

I never expected this. I thought I’d lose her.

I was afraid at first. I was afraid to enter and be there when she woke up because I dreaded the thought of losing her. I dreaded the day that I would wake up and there would be no Kyoung Mi anymore. No Kyoung Mi to tease, no Kyoung Mi to cook for, no Kyoung Mi to pout at me, and most of all, no Kyoung Mi to love.

Her fingers left my face and was now travelling down my neck. “Will you tell me?”

“Huh?” I asked, still dazed by her touch.

“Will you tell me why?” She asked again. I felt her move and when I opened my eyes, she was sitting beside me again.

“I—“ I didn’t know what to say. I definitely wanted to explain to her because it would lessen the guilt that she shouldn’t be feeling in the first place. I wanted her to stop blaming herself. I wanted her to understand that I really did loved her and that I never stopped doing so. But one thing was holding me back: her father.

I know, it was all his fault. He didn’t give me a chance to prove myself worthy of his one and only daughter. He didn’t give me time to show him that despite being the nerd I was to him, Kyoung Mi would have a normal life  with me. I wanted that. I wanted to prove myself, but he never gave me a chance, not even a minute to tell him what Kyoung Mi and I have been through. He just called me into his office and after a few minutes of HIS pure talking, I was sent to Busan with Ha Ju for a facial surgery. In less that 24 hours from the last moment we’ve talked, I was turned into the hottie Kim Jaejoong.

I was frustrated. Who wouldn’t be? But I wasn’t mad for myself because I surely benefited from it. People loved and respected me ever since. Girls shouted my name and longed for me, but I hated the fact that Kyoung Mi wasn’t one of them. She wasn’t to any of our concerts. And she never shouted for Kim Jaejoong. Why? Because she has NO idea about what her own father did to me, did to us.

“Lee Jun?” She placed her hand on top of mine when I didn’t respond. I look at our hands and smiled.

“It’s been a while.” I said.

She nodded and scooted closer to me so that our shoulders were touching already. “It’s been a long while.”

I smiled and laced my fingers with hers.

“Lee Jun, will you explain?” She asked again.

I sighed. I knew she deserved to know the truth, but I also knew how much pain she would be in if I tell her that it was her dad all along.

Just as I was about to say yes, she cut me off.

“You don’t have to.” She said.

I snapped my head at her with a confused expression.

I don’t have to?! I don’t have to explain?!

“If it hurts you so much, then don’t.” She gave me a weak smile.

“Kyoung Mi, I lied to you. I freaking left you alone 3 years back and I’ve been lying to you for months and you’re saying it’s okay?!!!” I didn’t know what came in to me, but I was suddenly so frustrated. “Kyoung Mi, are you trying to be funny?!!”

“Lee Jun.” She gasped and when I looked at myself, I knew the reason why.

I was already on my feet before I even knew it. I was shaking in rage as I looked at Kyoung Mi sitting on my bed. She looked weak and vulnerable, not the Kyoung Mi I knew as Jaejoong, but the Kyoung Mi I knew when I was Lee Jun.

She was sobbing quietly, staring at my mad figure. I knew I scared her so I forced myself to calm down. It wasn’t helping that I’d get mad while she was so down. It would not help her even just a little.

“I’m sorry.” I said. “I’m sorry I scared you.”

She threw her feet at the edge of my bed and stood up. I thought she was leaving so I hurriedly blocked her way and trapped her in my arms.

“NO.” I barked. “No, please, no.” I was crying again. Damn, I was so weak that time. Forcing myself to be tough was unsuccessful. It was just so unbearable.

“Kyoung Mi, please. I’d do anything to make it up to you. Please.” I was really begging her then. My arms desperately tightened even more. I was too afraid to lose her.

“Lee Jun.”

I cried and cried. I felt stupid because I knew I should be the one Kyoung Mi can rely on, but I was being a baby at that time.

I was crying like an abandoned child until I heard a shaky laugh. I loosened my arms around her and held her at arms length. She was smiling to herself while shaking her head.

She raised her hand and wiped the tears on my face. “I’m not going anywhere.” She whispered and stood on her toes until I felt something soft on my lips.

After a few more seconds, I realized that she was kissing me. I closed my eyes, hands on her waist and kissed her back. It wasn’t one of those passionate and aggressive kisses. It was more of a reconciliation kiss, a reassuring one.

She pulled away and as I slowly opened my eyes, I saw her smiling at me. “I’m not leaving. I never thought of leaving, oppa. I just wanted you at all costs.”

I stood there, still dumbfounded.

“Oppa.” She whispered in a sweet tone.

“Yeah?” I asked as she rested her head on my chest and started drawing circles with her index finger.

“Please make love with me.”

__________________________________________________________________________

Say whut?

Haha :)))

Comment and subscribe ;)