The Photo

The Geek I Love Turns Out To Be The Hot Kim Jaejoong (Editing)

 

~Kyoung Mi’s POV~

We arrived at DBSK’s dorm. I felt the HEAVEN-AFTER-HELL feeling as Jaejoong parked on the street and I got out of his car. I quickly went towards Changmin’s car as he parked behind Jaejoong’s. He was laughing when he got out.

“Hey, you look like a mess.” He teased as he unloaded my things from Jaejoong’s car.

“Oh, it was windy inside. Too windy.” I said loud enough for the windy(boastful) Jaejoong to hear.

Changmin laughed and nudged my side, telling me to follow him inside the house. Yunho was walking beside me. “Hello.” He said.

“Uhm, hello Yunho-shii.” I bowed to him.

“Aish, you’re too formal.” He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me along. “Just call me oppa, okay?”

I nodded and smiled at him. “Arasso.”

“And if Jaejoong becomes too naughty, just tell me. I’ll take care of him.” He said as he pushed me down on the couch and sat beside me.

“Ya!” Jaejoong pushed Yunho down the couch.

‘What is wrong with you?” Yunho snapped at him.

“This is my place.” Jaejoong snapped back, taking Yunho’s previous spot.

“Since when? Last time I checked, you don’t even like staying in this room.” Yunho said with a smirk.

“Since Kyoung Mi sat down here.” Jaejoong answered, looking at me.

I kept still, not knowing what to do. I stared at Changmin who was busy looking for something to drink. “Kyoung Mi ah, do you want some juice?”

“Ne.” I stood up to help him prepare drinks for all of us, but Jaejoong pulled me back down. “Stay here.”

“Wae?!!” I shouted. Ahjussi shushed me from outside while he was talking on his phone. Jaejoong smiled before pulling me up and dragging me up the stairs.

“Jaejoong!!” We reached the second floor. He walked down the hall until we reached the last door. It had a logo on which says ‘Hero Jaejoong’.

“Hero?!” I exclaimed. “You don’t seem like a hero to me, Kim Jaejoong. More of a villain.”

He smirked and opened the door. I had a sight of a large, beautiful room. Everything was white, except for the carpet, which was brown. It was perfect, perfect for a couple during their honeymoon.

I started drooling over the wonderful room, but I saw Jaejoong staring at me, so I made a straight face and walked in.

Okay, he is rich.

[A/N I started italicizing the thoughts. It looks better than having *.]

I looked at everything in his room. He had a flat screen TV in front of his king-sized bed, a desktop computer near his desk, and a laptop on his desk.

Geez, isn’t a laptop enough for you.

I trailed my hands on the wall. It was covered with a smooth cloth, but impressively, there wasn’t any dust caught on it.

“Why is everything white?” I asked him. I never heard anything about him favoring the color white.

He sat on his bed and turned the TV on. “I find it peaceful. You know, when I’m stressed out after concerts and stuff. It makes me feel lighter.”

I nodded. “You surely are rich.”

“I saw your room. I’m guessing you’re rich too.” He said.

I shrugged. “Everything in my room is just a gift from my dad. I guess he wants to make up with being away for years already.”

“Your dad?”

Strange, he sounded scared when I mentioned my dad. “Yes, why?” I turned to him.

“No-no-nothing.” He turned away from me and busied himself on texting.

That’s weird. It’s not like he knows my father, right?

“WHOA!” I exclaimed as I saw something resting on the floor, a bit hidden by his desk. I picked it up and stared at it with wide eyes. “NO. WAY.”

He must have noticed me holding it. He snatched it away from me.

“Hey!” I shouted as the edge scratched my palm.

“I’m sorry.” He said, throwing the thing on his bed and checking my hand if there was any cut. “Why were you looking at it anyway?”

“Why wouldn’t I? It’s a picture of me and my classmates when I was in junior high.” I told him. “Why do you have it, by the way?”

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I felt happy as Kyoung Mi walked in awe inside my room. I smiled, watching her looking at my things. She mentioned her father. I suddenly felt nervous. She asked me why and I said nothing. I sighed in relief when she looked away and did not ask me anymore about my reaction.

“WHOA!” I heard her shout. “NO. WAY.”

I started laughing because of her expression until I saw what she was holding. I quickly stood and snatched it from her.

“Hey!” She shouted.

“I’m sorry.” I checked her hand if there was a cut. Luckily, she only had a scratch. “Why were you looking at it anyway?”

“Why wouldn’t I? It’s a picture of me and classmates when I was in junior high.” She said. “Why do you have it, by the way?”

“I…” I looked away, pretending to look for something to wipe her hand with, thinking of an excuse at the same time. “It was given to me by a friend.”

“A friend?” She seemed to be delighted with my answer. “One of my classmates was your friend? Who?”

“Lee Jun.” I said softly.

Her eyes widened. “Lee-Lee-Lee Jun? Park Lee Jun?”

“Yes.”

She went quiet and looked down.

“Is something wrong? IS he, like, your enemy or something?” I asked.

She shook her head. “No.” It sounded like she was about to cry. “What’s wrong?” I lifted her chin, forgetting that she had a bad first impression of me. She stepped back.

“I’m alright.” She said in a whisper. “Can I leave now?”

Unbelievably, I said yes. I was planning to have her in my room until dinnertime, but I was so shocked to see tears in her eyes.

Why, Kyoung Mi? Does Lee Jun have a huge impact in your life?

I sat by my desk and rested my face on my hand.

What is happening?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What’s with Jaejoong?

Haha.

I noticed that I used a different name for Kyoung Mi’s geek friend in the foreword and in Chapter 1.. Lol.. Gonna use Lee Jun again..