I'm Coming!

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

TOP's POV

"Let's go Let's go!" I yelled at manager as soon as we landed. I ran out of the private jet, followed by manager, and we ran across the landing strip to a waiting car. I got in the back, and manager got in the front.

We drove off, and I called Natalia. "Where are you?" Natalia gasped immediately. She sounded short of breath. 

"I'm in a car. I'm on my way. Are you okay?"

"No. No I'm not. I'm in so much pain. I'm only four centimeters dilated. Contractions are eight minutes apart, so I can't sleep. I throw up whenever I get a contraction. I want this to stop."

"It will, okay? I'm almost there. Just keep it together."

"Hurry!" Natalia exclaimed and hung up.

I sighed and rubbed my face. I couldn't believe this. The twins were coming two weeks early. On New Years. I almost missed it.

"A woman can't have a kid in twenty minutes, can they?" I asked manager. He had children. He should know

. "My wife had our second fifteen minutes after her water broke." he admitted.

I groaned. "Great... Drive quicker, please."

-------

"Go, Top." Manager said as the car came to a stop in front of the hospital. He didn't need to tell me twice.

I opened the car door and ran out. It was snowing and I ran into the hospital entrance.

A nurse saw me. "Can I help you?"

"My girlfriend is about to have a baby. What room is Natalia Marcs in?" I asked quickly.

She checked her computer. "Shes in the prenatal wing. Room 215. Second floor."

"Thank you." I bowed quickly and ran to the stairs. Elevators were too slow. "Please don't be too late." I muttered to myself as I got to the second floor. I looked down the hall, and turned. I ran down the hall, and I passed the waiting room.

"Top!" I heard Madeline call after me.

"I need to go to Nat!" I yelled back. I slid to a halt in front of room 215.

I quickly opened the door. "Natalia!" In the room was Vincent, Natalia's parents, her sister, Kenji, and AJ. AJ and her mom were next to her by her bed. Natalia was slumped over a plastic bucket AJ was holding. She was throwing up, and AJ was rubbing her back. Everyone stopped to look at me, except for Natalia and AJ.

"Thank God!" Vinny breathed a sigh of relief.

Natalia finally stopped throwing up. She laid back in bed. AJ pushed her sweaty bangs out of her face, and put a washcloth on her forehead. She looked pale and sweaty. 

"Nat, look who's here." AJ said, nodding at me.

Natalia looked over and frowned. "It's about damn time." she sighed.

I quickly walked over and leaned in, but she stopped me. "I just threw up. You don't want to kiss this." she sighed.

"I don't care." I replied. I kissed her quickly and smoothed her hair back. "I'm here, Natalia. I'm here." I looked at AJ. "Thank you so much for taking care of her. Really, I couldn't have asked for anyone better."

AJ smiled. He looked exhausted. "It's no problem. I guess we should trade spots, right?"

"Go to the waiting room." Natalia said to AJ. "Go get some sleep."

AJ nodded and stood. "Hopefully they'll come soon." He hugged Natalia and left.

I sat down next to Natalia, and she groaned. "I freaking hate this!" she looked at me. "Do you realize what I've found out? A few things, actually. One: I can't get an epidural because my blood pressure is too high. Two: if I don't get eight centimeters by three in the morning, I have to get a C-Section. Three: there's something wrong with my s so I don't have those glands to make milk, which means our kids will be starting right off with formula. All of this !"

"The no feeding actually doesn't ." Angelina shrugged. "That means your s won't sag."

Mom laughed and Vinny winced and shook his head. "Can we not speak about this?"

"Nice outfit for the birth of your children, Top." Kenji smirked. 

I looked down and realized I was still wearing my New Years Eve outfit: black leather jacket with silver touches and a fur back, a white t-shirt, silver leather pants, and black boots. (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S1VVcmzjSUA/T68bvkANpUI/AAAAAAAACiQ/EXaU5s5ffbA/s1600/4.jpg)

I quickly took off my jacket. "I never changed. I ran straight to the plane."

"At least you're here." Natalia sighed.

"Six minutes, Nat." Angelina said.

"Oh no." Natalia winced.

"Grab that bucket, Top." Natalia's mom said. I grabbed it, and Natalia clutched my arm and she cried out in pain. She grabbed the side of the bucket and heaved. Barely anything came up. She let go of my arm. Her nails had stuck marks there.

She started crying. "I can't do this. I can't take it. Get them out. Please." she sobbed.

I had no idea what to do. I had just gotten here. I cleared my throat and turned Natalia's head so she was looking at me. "Natalia, listen to me. This is about to be the best days of our lives. You are about to bring two beautiful children into this world. You are so strong and beautiful, okay? You can do this. I know I don't know how much it hurts, but I am amazed with how well you are taking it."

"I don't want this anymore." Natalia cried. "Why didn't we wait? I'd be stronger in three years. Not now. I'm only twenty. I can't take it. It hurts. It hurts so much." She put her head on my shoulder and cried.

"Natalia, you know you're just saying that." Natalia's mom sighed. "You'll be okay. I bet you've dilated two centimeters in the past hour. You can do it. It'll all be worth it when you see the twins."

"I agree with your Mom, Nat." I said. I lifted her head up and wiped her tears. "Those two will be here soon. So many people are waiting for them. You can do this. I bet they can't wait to see you."

Natalia sniffled and laid back. "When is Big Bang coming?"

"I think they're taking the four a.m direct flight. And it's..." I checked the clock. "One-thirty. See? You have plenty of time."

"I don't want plenty of time! I want them out now!" Natalia groaned.

Dr. Summer came in. "How are we doing in here?"

"Terrible." Natalia exclaimed.

"I see Top finally arrived." Dr. Summer smiled at me. She checked Natalia's heart monitor. "The twins' heart rates are good and strong. Yours is a little high, though. If you aren't at full dilation soon, we'll have to put you in surgery for a C-section. Let's check your dilation."

Everyone had left except for Natalia's mom. Natalia hadn't let go of my hand, so I stayed.

The doctor check. She smiled at Natalia. "Good news? You've grown to six centimeters, Natalia. We're almost there!"

"Thank God!" Natalia exclaimed, throwing her head back.

"I could give you morphine for the pain, but that really won't do much. As for the nausea, the medication for that would require eating, and I don't think you want that right now."

"Definitely not." Natalia shook her head.

"I'll be back in about thirty minutes to check again." Dr. Summer left.

Natalia sighed and looked at me. "This is about to be bad."

I shrugged. "I think it'll be okay, jagi."

"It's gonna be so gross! all the blood and screaming and... ugh!"

"Hey, calm down. I can deal with all that. I'm not the one that faints at the sight of blood. That's Taeyang, remember?" I smiled.

Natalia nodded. "I just want them out. I want to see them."

"Me, too, Natalia."

"We all want to see them." Mrs. Marcs agreed.