Wait... You're Telling Me What?!?

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

Waiting rooms were terrible. I mean, all these strangers are stuck in one little room with out-of-date magazines.

And that's where TOP, Seungri, and I were all sitting for a good fifteen minutes. I was in between TOP and Seungri, and my hands kept going down and touching my stomach. It wasn't much of a baby bump, but it was definitely there.

TOP had his legs crossed, and the leg crossed over the other kept shaking nervously. He was trying to read a magazine, but I could tell he couldn't focus.

Seungri, on the other hand, was playing Angry Birds on his phone. He was shaking his leg as well.

All I could do was watch the clock tick. It... was so......slow....

"Natalia? Dr. Summers is ready for you." A nurse with a clipboard said after she had opened a door.

I quickly stood, TOP and Seungri getting up quicker than I even had. I led them over to the nurse, and we walked over to the nurse and she led us into the hallway.

We made our way into a small examination room. I sat on the examination table/bed thing, and TOP and Seungri took the seats next to it.

"Dr. Summers should be with you momentarily. Just give her a couple of minutes." The nurse smiled and left, shutting the door.

I took a shaky breath and rubbed my palms together. "Well... we won't find out until a couple of weeks. This is just testing."

TOP nodded. "We know. We just wanted to come with since you are so nervous."

"Everything will be fine, Natalia." Seungri smiled weakly.

"I hope so..." I sighed, putting my hand on my stomach. "I'm... bigger than normal. I already have to wear clothes to cover it." Today I was wearing a simple empire waist blue sundress. It hid my stomach perfectly.

"You are so beautiful pregnant." TOP smiled, putting his hand on my knee.

"I'm not otherwise?" I joked, snorting.

TOP rolled his eyes. "You can never take a compliment, can you?"

"I'm joking, Top! Calm down." I said back.

"Natalia, he didn't mean to. We're both really tired. We haven't gotten much sleep." Seungri yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"You think I have?" I sighed. "This child is IN me. I deal with it every day. I see it every day."

TOP was about to reply, but there was a knock on the door and it opened. "Hello Natalia." Dr. Summers smiled, walking in while reading my file. She was a young-ish doctor, and was my height and had blonde hair she always wore in a ponytail. She also always wore black polka-dot converse. She was pretty cool.

She stopped when she saw TOP and Seungri. "Oh! Well, I guess Vinny didn't tag along, huh? Are these the potential fathers?"

I sighed and nodded. "This is my boyfriend Seunghyun. And this is my best friend Seungri."

"It's nice to meet you two. I'm Dr. Summers, Natalia's OBGYN. I will be delivering the baby." She shook both TOP and Seungri's hands. She turned back to me. "Why don't we measure your stomach?"

I nodded and laid back. TOP reached and grabbed my hand, squeezing it lightly. I smiled weakly.

The doctor lifted my dress (I was wearing spandex shorts underneath), and measured it. "How are you so far Natalia? Any worries?"

"Just stressed..." I sighed. "About.. you know...."

She nodded and took away the measuring tape. "Well, that will soon be solved, so don't worry. Right now, you measure about twice as much as you should, which is normal in most cases. Why don't we do an ultrasound to check before we prep you for your amniocentesis?"

I nodded. "That'd be great."

She brought over the monitor and ultrasound device. She put gel on my stomach, and put the wand on it as well. "Well... let's look here...." She moved it around.

TOP, Seungri and I all kept our eyes on the screen. I gulped as I looked. Was everything going to be alright?

"Ahh. Here is the baby...." Dr. Summers smiled. She pointed to the screen. "Here is the head... and the feet..."

My eyes welled up and my heart fluttered. There it was. My baby.

"Oh my God..." TOP murmured, squeezing my hand.

"Omo..." Seungri said breathlessly. "It's so...."

"Real." TOP gulped. I looked at him. He was smiling and his eyes were glistening. "Natalia... It's so beautiful." He kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and nodded. "There's little Peanut. Vinny gave it the nickname."

Dr. Summers smiled and looked at the screen. Her smile faded slightly. "Hold on now... what is...." She moved the wand.

"What?" I asked quickly. "What's wrong?" My heart started racing.

To my relief Dr. Summers' smile grew. "Well... it seems.... Congratulations, Natalia and the potential fathers. You are having twins."

My eyes widened. I propped myself up on my elbows. "Wait... You're telling me WHAT?!?"

"There's the head and feet of baby number two." Dr. Summers smiled. "You are having twins, Natalia. Fraternal by the looks of it. They both have their own placentas and are in separate amniotic sacs."

"How is this even possible? I thought twins skipped a generation!" I exclaimed. TOP and Seungri were speechless.

"Well, in most cases, that is the truth." She looked at TOP and Seungri. "Do either of you have a family history of twins?"

TOP shook his head. "Not that I know of."

We all looked at Seungri. He bowed his head and spoke quietly. "My... mother's side has a history...."

I gulped. Not good. Not good.

Dr. Summers shrugged. "Well, sometimes twins randomly happen. Both parents don't have to contribute to it, Natalia."

TOP gulped. "Can we get that amnio thing done now, please? I would like to know who the father is. Of the children."

I nodded anxiously. "Please."

Seungri kept his head bowed.

This wasn't sounding so good.

------

"Well, now that we have the samples, we can take them to the lab and get them tested." Dr. Summers said after she and a nurse had done my amniocentesis. I hated needles, So I kept my eyes on TOP the whole time. He had stood in my view and held my hand tightly.

"When can we find out the results? A couple weeks?" I asked shakily. I sat up and pulled my dress down.

"Actually... the lab is doing pretty well and efficient on their work. If I get someone specific to do it now, you can find out in about an hour, I'd say."

I gasped. "Oh my God, yes please!"

Dr. Summers smiled. "Well, I'll have the nurse take these right to the lab. Shall we go on with the pelvic exam?"

I nodded and looked at TOP and Seungri. "Do you guys mind? I won't even let my mom stay in the room for this."

TOP stood, Seungri immediately following his lead. "Of course. Just let us know when we can come back." He kissed me quickly and he and Seungri left.

TOP's POV

As soon as Seungri and I left the room, Seungri muttered. "I don't know why she wanted us to go. We've both seen it before."

I hit him on the back of the head. "Shut it, will you? That's my girlfriend. We'll respect what she wants."

We sat in the vacant waiting room. I groaned. "You had to be the one with the family history of twins, didn't you?"

Seungri gulped. "It's not my fault! That's just my genes. Besides, the mom determines it more than the dad. It's probably her fault she has twins."

"Two kids." I groaned. "I could deal with one... but now I have to take care of two?:"

"So you're saying, if the kids were mine, you'd still be with Natalia?" Seungri asked me.

I was shocked by his question. "Of course. I can't picture being with anyone else. You'll be their dad, and I'll be their uncle that watches over them, too."

"They have to be yours." Seungri insisted. "I'm too young and good looking to be a father at twenty-one years old."

I nudged him. "Hey, you aren't that good looking. Who was named Korea's iest idol? Oh, yeah. Me."

Seungri laughed weakly. "Alright hyung. Aish..."

I smiled and it faded. We became quiet.

Twins. How could this be? That was the last thing I expected. Two babies. Two responsibilities.

Could I really do this?

-----

"Alright, we have the tests back." Dr. Summers smiled as she stepped in with a file folder.

I gulped. "And? And?"

She looked through it. "Both babies are perfectly healthy. No genetic disorders. Baby A appears to be a boy. Baby B is a female. So congrats on that."

I smiled and looked at TOP. "Boy and Girl. How awesome is that?"

"It's great." TOP smiled back, shaking his foot anxiously. "And the father?"

Dr. Summer looked through some more notes. "Well, after analyzing each fathers' DNA and the babies... we have found a match."

I groaned. "A match? I swear I didn't have with anyone else than these two."

"You're right Natalia." Dr. Summers smiled. "This is suspenseful isn't it?"

"YES!" All three of us exclaimed.

Dr. Summers smiled. "Well... we have discovered the father of both children is Paternal match A."

"And that is...??" I asked nervously. I was squeezing the hell out of TOP's hand.

"Who's Father A?" Seungri asked nervously.

"Tell us!" TOP added.

"The father of the twins is.... Seunghyun."

"Which one?" We all asked loudly. We were getting annoyed.

Dr. Summers laughed. "The father is Choi Seunghyun. It's the boyfriend."

"YES!!! I'M NOT THE FATHER!!!" Seungri exclaimed, jumping up and pumping his fist in the air. He did a little victory dance.

I covered my mouth as tears fell out of my eyes. "Oh my God. Thank God. Oh mio Dio. Grazie tante, il mio Padre celeste. Lei ha guardato mio figlio così bene. Grazie per avermi Seunghyun essere il padre." I rambled in Italian as I kissed my cross necklace.

TOP stood and took my hand away from my mouth. He wiped my tears. He looked like he was about to cry, and he was smiling widely. I'd never seen him smile so big. "Natalia. I love you so much. I love you. Our family. Our family is right here. Everything is perfect now." He kissed me on the lips multiple times.

"I'm not the father. I;m not the father." Seungri sang around the room while shaking his .

I laughed through my happy tears. "Now you're the silly uncle."

"I'm gonna be the cool uncle." Seungri smirked. He walked over and hugged TOP and I. "Congrats you both."

This was so great. It was so perfect now. Nothing could ruin it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, readers! Thanks for reading :)

I read your comments from the last chapter, and I become conflicted with how I wanted to write this story. Your ideas of having Seungri and TOP to be the fathers was great. But, I decided to play it safe and have TOP be the father. Is everyone okay with that?

SOO what do you all think? Comment, please :) )