Confession.. Well, Part of It.

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Natalia?" I heard a quiet voice say after I threw up and flushed the toilet. I quickly wiped my mouth and glanced over at the entrance of the bathroom. TOP was standing there, fidgeting with a ring on his finger nervously.

I shook my head. "Everything's fine. Don't worry." I stood up slowly.

"Stop saying everything's fine. It's not." TOP said softly.

"Well what do you want me to say, Top?" I shrugged, tears welling up in my eyes. "It's not like when I tell you what's up everything's gonna be the same. It's gonna everything up."

TOP flinched at my use of language. The new him didn't like those strong words. "I just want the truth."

"The truth is I'm fine. I don't want you to throw away your dreams because of one girl like me." I wipes my eyes and tried to hurry past him, but he grabbed my arm. I stayed there and let him put his hands on my shoulders and turn me around to face him. I couldn't look at him. I felt so guilty.

He tilted my chin up so I had to look at him. "Listen to me: you are the one I would throw ANYTHING away for, arrasso? If I had to quit Big Bang right now just to be with you, I would in a heartbeat. Nothing can tear us apart. Obviously. Now, please. I just want the truth."

"Truth?" I asked shakily.

TOP nodded. His brows were furrowed in worry, and his eyes showed a mixture of concern and... Pain. "Is it true? What Vinny said? Are you pregnant?"

I bit my lip. I slowly nodded and managed to squeak out a "Yes." before I let out a sob.

As soon as I responded, TOP pulled me into his embrace, and I cried against him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I kept repeating. 

TOP shushed me and smoothed my hair back. He let me go enough to look at me. "Look at me, Natalia. I'm not mad. Alright? I would never be mad. Did you just hear what you said?" I looked down, and he tilted my chin up. "Huh? Natalia, you just said you were pregnant!" A weary grin popped up on his face. "This is what you've wanted. What we've wanted."

"You didn't want this." I sniffled. "Not now."

"The timing is off, yes, but still. Jagiya, we're going to be parents. A baby will be ours."

"But what about your career?"

TOP shrugged. "We'll figure something out. It'll all work out eventually, okay? Don't worry about that. Don't worry about anything. That's not good for our baby."

It might not be yours.

I smiled weakly, and TOP kissed the top of my head. "So how sure are you?" He asked, looking at me.

"100 percent." I sighed. "Daesung went with me to the doctor today to make sure."

"Why Daesung? Why didn't you ask me?"

"Because I wanted to be sure before I told you."

"So instead of telling me first, you tell Daesung? And I'm guessing you told Seungri before me too right? Because it seemed like he knew."

I gulped when I looked at TOP. He looked somewhat irritated, and he had let go of me. "Daesung kind of found out on his own, okay? I ran into him after I took the pregnancy test. The test fell out of my purse, and he found it."

"Then how does Seungri know?"

He might be the father.

I sighed. "Because.... it just kind of came out of me when he checked on me in the balcony. I just kind of blurted it out..." i mentioned nothing of Seungri possibly being the father. I knew I needed to, though.

TOP sighed and rubbed his face. "I just wish you would have told me first, Natalia. Or at least before Seungri. I'm the father, after all. It's just as much my fault and responsibility as it is to you."

"I know. I'm sorry okay? I haven't had to deal with telling people before. So it just kind of comes out. And Seungri and I are close, you know?"

TOP scoffed. "Yeah, I know a little bit too well. It was pretty clear when you walked out of his room that morning a month and a half ago."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, hitting his arm lightly. "We were dating then! We are nothing like that now!"

It was also when the baby was possibly conceived.

TOP sighed. "Well, I don't want to argue, I don't want you to feel stressed. So... the past can't change. I need to remember that. How far along are you?"

"Six weeks. Thirty-four more to go." I sighed. "Yay..."

"When's your next appointment?"

"Two weeks. But, Top, I don't like going to a doctor and having my records be transferred from place to place."

"What can we do about that? WE keep moving around, Natalia?" TOP sounded irritated, and it kind of pissed me off he was acting this way.

"I think I'm gonna ask YG if I can stop performing and go back home.... so I can have one definite doctor...."

TOP sighed heavily. "You're right. We'll talk to him. He still doesn't know."

I nodded. "Right." I knew I needed to tell him about Seungri.... I just needed to.

I took a deep breath. Here we go....

TOP randomly pulled me close and hugged me. "I love you, okay? This is the happiest day of my life. I'm sorry I seemed angry just now. I just have a lot of emotions. I'm going to be a dad, Natalia. A dad." He kissed me quickly.

"Oppa's going to be an Appa." I smiled wearily.

"Exactly." TOP smiled. He kissed me again. "I love you Natalia." He let go of me. "Shall we head back?"

I nodded, then stopped. "But, Seunghyun? I need to tell you something first..."

"Of course. What?"

I took a deep breath and looked at him. It was amazing how he went from looking worried, to happy, to irritated, and now he looked hopeful. His eyes were bright and he had a small smile on his face. A smile that I loved to see and hated to see leave.

"The baby.... it...."

"What about it?"

I cleared my throat. "I hope it's a girl." I finally said.

TOP smiled and grabbed my hand. "It can be whatever it wants in my eyes."

Well it might not be yours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? Comment, please!

Also, how much do you guys love the new story poster? I absolutely love it!!! Thanks to Vanilla448 for making it!! :)