Thank God

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

TOP's POV

I ran into the emergency room as fast as I could holding Mina. The media was, once again, outside, and they freaked out when I came.

I walked up to the receptionist and said quickly in Korean. "Vincent Marcs and Gong Minji? Where are they?"

"Follow me." The nurse nodded, leading me back to the emergency room. I quickly took off Mina's hat and stuffed it into my pocket.

The nurse opened a curtain, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Minzy behind it, sitting on the edge of the bed as a doctor stitched up a cut on her forehead. "Minzy-ah."

"Top-oppa." Minzy exclaimed, relieved. "I.... It happened so fast. I-"

"Where's Vincent?" I asked.

"He's getting x-rayed I think. Oppa, he saved me. I could've gotten hurt so much worse."

"She has this cut, some bruised ribs, and I'm sure shell have some bruising from the seatbelt locking." The doctor explained. "That boy really did save her. If she would've gotten hit by the air bag's actual impact, she could have been a lot worse."

"Did the airbag not go off or something?" I asked, confused.

"No." Minzy shook her head. "Vincent stopped it."

I was shocked. How could Vinny have stopped it?

I heard the doors to the emergency room open, so I turned around. Vinny was being wheeled in in a wheelchair, one arm in a stent. He definitely looked busted up, with a cut down the side of his face, his lip was busted open, and there was a cut down his neck from what had to be the seatbelt.

"Hey, Top my man!" Vinny croaked, waving sloppily with his good hand.

"They gave both of us Tylenol with codeine. They gave him a bigger dose." Minzy explained.

They wheeled Vinny next to Minzy, and Minzy looked at him. "Is it broken?"

Vinny nodded. "Yep. My forearm is."

"What happened?" I asked.

Vinny sighed. "Well.... We went out to dinner, and as we were eating I noticed we got some... Stares. There was this group of girls watching us and giggling and squealing. So we left, and they followed us.... They were sassaeng fans. They followed us everywhere we went, so I tried to lose them. We drove as fast as we could, and I just didn't we the car... It hit us head-on, so I reached out and blocked Minzy from the airbag. Which is how I broke my arm."

"You did not need to do that..." Minzy shook her head.

"Minz, that airbag probably would have killed you. My arm is like a fourth of your weight. If it snapped that, imagine if it hit you." Viny sighed.

I sighed. "Your sister is probably worried sick. Both of you are coming home with me."

"Can't argue with that. I live there anyway." Vinny said.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Natalia's cell. She picked up on the second ring. "What happened? Are they okay?"

"They're fine." I explained. "Minzy has a few cuts. Vinny broke his arm. They were being based by fans, and then they crashed. We'll be home soon."

"Thank god they're okay..." Natalia sighed. "By the way, it wasn't necessary to call your mother and tell her to come over to help me. I would've been fine with Jae for a couple hours."

"I'm sorry. I just got nervous, okay? Is she still there?"

"Yeah. Jae is sleeping next to me. I think your mom is doing laundry or something... You aren't good at keeping up with that according to her."

"I never have been." I sighed. "We'll be home in a little bit, okay? I love you."

"Love you too."

----

Natalia's POV

"Do you need me to put him in his crib?" Mrs. Choi (who has been insisting I call her Umma Choi) asked as she walked into the bedroom, a basket of laundry on her hip.

I shook my head as I gently smoothed down Jae Sun's hair. He was asleep on top of me, his head tucked under my chin. His legs were a little close to my cut, but I did t care. It felt great holding him, knowing he felt safe enough to sleep in my arms. "He's fine. I never get to hold them. Seunghyun would kill me if he saw that I was holding Jae right now."

"Seunghyun-ah is so protective of his family." Mrs Choi smiled. She sat on the edge of the bed, near me. "I cannot wait until your wedding."

I smiled weakly as I rubbed Jae's back. "May 21st. Hopefully the twins will be walking by then."

"They should be." Mrs. Choi nodded. "They're learning faster than average, right?"

I nodded. "That's what the pediatrician said. I can't wait until they can walk and-"

I heard the door open. I looked at Mrs. Choi as I heard TOP say "Minzy, you can take whatever room you want. Or sleep with Vinny. I'm not exactly sure how.. Serious you two are."

"I'll take one of the guest rooms that are free. Thank you oppa." Minzy said back. I could tell she was tired just b listening.

"Top? Vin?" I called loud enough to not wake Jae Sun.

I heard footsteps walk into the hall: TOP and Vinny appeared at the doorway, TOP keeping Vinny up, Vinny slumped against TOP, his arm around his shoulders. Vinny sloppily waved at me, a cast on his forearm. His eyes were-half lidded. "Hey, sis! I saved my girlfriend today! Now I'm tired. And I feel funny... I'm as light as a feather!"

"No you aren't." TOP grunted, shifting his weight and hold on Vinny. TOP's 6'1" frame looked tiny compared to Vinny's built 6'3" build. He looked at me. "I'll tell you what happened after I get this big lug to bed."

He left with Vinny.

I looked at Mrs. Choi and sighed. "Thank God they're okay."

Mrs. Choi nodded. "I swear, you and your family have been through too much."

After a bit, TOP came back in, clearly beat. He was now holding Mina. "I was lucky Minzy wasn't as drugged up as Vinny so she could carry Mina in. Vincent is interesting drugged up." TOP sat down on his side of the bed. Mina curled up against his chest, clearly more tired than her father.

"What happened?" I asked, looking up at TOP.

TOp started rubbing Mina's back in soft, slow circles. "They were being chased by sassaeng fans. They crashed head-on with another vehicle. Vinny actually stopped Minzy's airbag from hitting her too hard. That's how he broke his arm."

"Oh my God...." Was all I could say. "I'm so glad they're okay."

TOP nodded. "Me, too. All I want to do is relax before next week. One day where we just lay around."

"Why do we have to before next week?" I asked, glancing at him.

"That's when I start my movie." TOP sighed, shutting his eyes. "And when you start chemo."

"You do need to relax." Mrs; Choi agreed, standing. "Here, I'll put the twins to bed. You both rest, and I'll go." She took both the twins without waking them, and left the room.

"One day." TOP yawned, laying back. "Just one day is all I want."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! Finally another update. Sorry I haven't been working on the others, I've just been having ideas for this one :)

I have a new vlog out, please watch! I talk about my favorite K-Pop bands :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jiCWceG3tm0

Questions? Comments? Predictions? Tell me! COMMENT!!! :)