Protective Boyfriends Are So... Protective

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

Big Bang and 2NE1 were getting closer to Chicago, which meant I had shorter flights. The twins were doing well. I was officially seventeen weeks pregnant. Almost half way through.

I flew into Iowa to do another performance. My baby bump was getting bigger, that's for sure. It was a lot harder to cover, especially since it was August so I didn't exactly want to cover up. I had put on another sundress today though, a floral navy blue and pink one that did the best it could to cover my bump.

TOP met me at the airport. As soon as I saw him, he hugged me and kissed me. "How are you?"He asked.

"As good as I was when we talked on he phone this morning." I giggled. "I'm fine. Glad I'm with you. Come on." I pulled him along with me to get my bags.

He grabbed them before he spoke in a hushed tone. "How are the... Twins?" He asked quietly so no one could hear.

"Fine." I nodded. "They keep me up sometimes..."

"What? How?"

We walked out of the airport. "They kick, Top. You can barely see it, but it's there. Oh my gosh they kick do much when I'm laying down trying to sleep! It's so tiring!"

We got into the car, and TOP smiled. "I cant wait to see that. Our kids are moving, Natalia. They'll be here soon, too."

"Almost halfway there." I sighed. "By the way, we need to start looking at houses. What's our budget?"

"We don't have one." TOP shook his head. "Nothing is too expensive for my family."

-----

"Natalia!" Everyone smiled and ran to me when I walked into the dance studio. I hugged everyone, making sure to stick on Madeline longer.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"Are you showing yet?" Daesung smiled excitedly.

"You can't tell?" I gawked. "Look at this!" I pointed to my stomach. I smoothed my dress so it was against my stomach. "Look!"

"Wow! That's what you get for having twins, huh?" CL smiled.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm surprised the media hasn't noticed"

"They've noticed you're gone." G-Dragon told me.

"Yeah! Look!" Minzy handed me her iPad.

There was an article about me being gone Except for singing.

I looked at TOP. "This is gonna have to become public soon, you know?"

TOP sighed and nodded. "It's a big step, Natalia."

"Have you told her yet?" Seungri asked excitedly.

"Told me what?" I asked.

TOP smiled. "After talking to YG and lawyers and everyone... We discovered... If I spend more time in America than I do in Korea, and if I have a dual citizenship for America and Korea, I don't have to go to the army unless I volunteer. And that counts for all of us."

I squealed and hugged him. "Oh my gosh! You don't know how relieved I am to hear that!" I held on to him.

TOP put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I know. This is so..."

"Natalia?" YG interrupted. I looked over a him. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

I let go of TOP. "Yeah. What's up?"

He smiled. "How are the babies, first of all?"

"They're good." I smiled. "Really good."

"Good." YG smiled and nodded. "Anyways, we are planning on having a few songs from the ALIVE album be performed tonight."

"Cool." I nodded. 

"Fans have been wondering why you aren't dancing. The dances aren't that hard. Since we don't want to raise suspicion, will you please dance in them? Only if you feel up for it. I won't let you do Fantastic Baby because that's too fast paced. But can you do Love Dust, Ain't No Fun, and Bad Boy?"

"Uh, sir? What am I supposed to do about my stomach? Last time checked, the female costumes aren't exactly loose."

"There's not a big difference, Natalia. You can tell that you're pregnant, yes, but onstage with all the other dancers I think you'll be fine. With Lola's help we should be able to hide it pretty well."

I signed and shrugged. "Alright. Fine. I'll do it."

"Do what?" TOP asked, snooping.

"I asked her to dance in three songs tonight." YG answered.

TOP shook his head. "No. No no no. She needs to stay safe. I can't let her."

"Top, I'm making sure she stays safe too. Not just health wise, but from the media. She needs to make an appearance like this."

"I want our children to stay safe." TOP groaned.

"Top, of YG says it will be okay, it will. I'll be fine. It's one performance. And Lola will help me hide the bump."

TOP sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Fine. I don't like it and I'll be only looking at you onstage but if this is what YG wants, then he gets it."

So we got to practice. I caught on really quickly, but I also got tired quicker. And it was hard to practice in a dress. During Bad Boy, I got to flick TOP in the head. And that was fun.

We took a Break, and I was a little hot.

"Wanna take a breath outside?" TOP asked, his hand on my back.

I sighed and nodded. "Please."

"Let me get you a water too. I have an extra." We walked over to the bench, and suddenly I slipped.

I fell right on my . "." I muttered, rubbing my lower back.

"Natalia!" TOP exclaimed, horrified.

"I slipped in someone's sweat, that's all." I winced. "I'm fine. The babies are fine."

Seungri and Daesung ran to help me up. TOP helped, too.

"Natalia, are you sure?" TOP asked, concerned.

"Dude, I'm find. We're fine." I felt one of them kick, and another elbow me. I sighed and touched my stomach. "I'm more than fine. They just fought back." I looked at TOP's confused face. "They just kicked, Top. They're fine."

"They kick?" Daesung asked excitedly.

"Oh yeah. I don't think you can feel it on my stomach yet, but I can feel it. It's... Weird. Like I have a sudden stomach cramp and it goes away."

"Cool uncle gets to feel it first when we're able to!" Seungri smiled brightly. "After Top Hyung, of course.

------

"Oh my gosh. You can barely see it! It just looks like I had a big lunch!" I exclaimed, looking in the mirror, amazed at the work Lola had done to make me look slimmer. Let's just say it took a lot of body wrapping and under layers. But it worked.

"I think it looks great, too, Hun. Congrats by the way." Lola hugged me.

"Thanks." I smiled. "You'll help me with getting maternity clothes for when I turn into a balloon, right?"

Lola laughed. "Of course. Now, are you still singing?"

I nodded. "Dancing on My Own and Act Like Nothings Wrong. Why?"

"Well, you went a size and a half up, so I re-tailored your dresses. They'll fit.  Hopefully. It's just mainly your bust I'm worried about."

I looked at my chest. Pregnancy definitely did make s bigger. "Yeah.... We can duck tape them if we have to."

Lola laughed. "We probably won't. Now, go put on your dancer dress."

The dress I had to wear for Ain't No Fun and Love Dust was white with black hems and it had Alive written all over it in black as well. It was a formfitting tank dress, and I had ankle lace-up open toes heel boots to go with it. For Bad Boy, I had a loose Cut off that was just cut enough to show my sports bra I would be wearing, and baggy sweats and Nikes. I would be wearing a bandana tied around my head, too.

Next thing I knew, it was time for Ain't No Fun. My first part was sitting on some steps with Seungri, looking bored and annoyed with him. So I really didn't have to dance for that. Then, during the chorus, I led the girls going towards Big Bang, and I stood next to TOP during his part.

Of course, I passed TOP on my way onstage. He stopped me. "Be careful. Those heels are high."

"I've danced in bigger ones." I shrugged, then gestured to my figure. "Look! You totally can't tell!" I smiled and ran onstage to my part.

That went well, and I could feel TOP's eyes on me the whole time, watching closely. Even when he was onstage with me he took plenty of looks. I hoped fans wouldn't notice.

We got done with that song, and next up was Love Dust. I actually liked this dance because I got lifted and the male dancers had no problem with lifting me. I also got to hold Daesung's and for about two seconds, and reach out for TOP as I was being back into all the other dancers.

When it was TOP's turn to reach out for me, he played it cool and nonchalant, just reaching out a little, but not exactly grabbing my hand. Good. He needed to look calm and like his old self.

That song was over, and I was tired. The babies kept kicking, so that made me even more tired. How was I ever so relaxed with the concert setting before? It was all go go go.

Bad Boy was up, and Madeline changed quickly into her outfit, then ran over and helped me cool off by waving a fan in front of me as Lola helped me change.

"I'm never doing this again." I growled as I slid on my shoes. Lola tied the bandana around my head. "I swear I'm gonna beat up YG if he ever even thinks that I'll do this again."

"You and me both." TOP said, now behind me. He was wearing a really low-cut cut-off, which showed his arms and side-abs.

"Dude!" I exclaimed, shocked. "Since when do you dress like Taeyang or Daesung?"

"We all decided to wear cut-offs." TOP sighed, fixing his white-framed glasses. "Fans will definitely be a little surprised,

"At least you have abs." I pouted, poking his exposed side. "I can't even show my stomach anymore."

"Don't complain." TOP sighed. "You'll be back to normal soon enough."

"Yeah, as soon as I have them, I'm working out hardcore." I sighed as the song started. We would be offstage until TOP's part.

Madeline went out with her part with Daesung, and I envied her short shorts and hoodie that exposed her stomach. She could dress like that whenever she wanted. But not me now...

TOP put his arm around me when it came to our part. I crossed my arms in front of my stomach, looking ticked. TOP put the mic up to his mouth and he started rapping as we walked onstage.

Fans started screaming really loud, and at my part I roughly shrugged out of TOP's arm and flicked him in the head. I gave the 'talk to the hand' sign, then strutted offstage to where Madeline was. During the final chorus, we had to walk back onstage and do the dance.

When that song was done, I was so relieved. I was done performing tonight. I was done dancing forever. Well, not forever, but for a long while.

I stayed backstage after changing back into a simple comfy purple and pink cotton sundress. I watched GD&TOP onstage, cheering for them and smiling. I was next to Daesung as we watched.

"It's so cool how in just barely a year you guys have done so much." I said to Daesung as GD&TOP performed Don't Go Home. Madeline was my character.

"I know! And just within a year, we met you! And now you'll be with us forever because you and Top!" Daesung smiled.

I nodded. "I know. It's just... So much in such a little time."

I think I just now realized I was having a kid with a man I only knew for a year and two months. Is it bad that that somehow made me more nervous?