Wondering... Maybe?

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

TOP's POV

A month after we had the concert, I had to go to the recording studio to work on our new extended album. At the same time, Natalia and Vincent had to go do a photo shoot. I offered to take the twins with me to be studio, since I would have the other Big Bang members with me to help.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Natalia asked me as she looked in the mirror. Her hair was damp and undone from her shower, and she was wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top. It was five in the morning. She wasn't wearing any makeup.

I nodded and slid on my shoes. "I can. I'll have the guys to help. You'll be so busy. I got it."

"Okay." Natalia sighed. She slid on her blue zip-up hoodie and grabbed her sunglasses. "I'll take the Mustang. You have the SUV." She pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head.

"Ooh, yeah. The Dad Mobile." I joked.

Natalia smiled and shook her head. She grabbed her purse. "Okay, I gotta to pick up Vinny. Let me go say bye to the twins." She hurried out of the bedroom, and I followed her.

She walked into the twins' nursery. Mina and Jae Sun were awake. They must have heard us talking.

"Hey, bubba!" Natalia cooed, picking up Jae Sun first. She kissed him on the forehead, then set him back down. She walked over to Mina's crib. "Sweetie, you are just so smiley this morning!" she smiled and picked Mina up, kissed her forehead, and set her back down. I loved watching her with the twins. She was such a good mom.

Natalia walked over to me and kissed me. "Call me, okay? I'll be home at like five or six. Love you." she headed out the door.

"Saranghe!" I called to her.

"Ti amo!" she said back as she walked down the steps.

I yawned and picked up Jae Sun. "Let's get you two ready for visiting Big Bang Uncles, arasso? You're going to work with Appa today."

I decided to dress both of them in something comfortable, so I chose their YG Family hoodies and sweats for both of them. I put a cute black and white headband with a bow in Mina's hair, and got their diaper bag together, making sure I packed toys and things for them.

"Okay." I sighed. I put the bag over my shoulder, and picked both of them up, one in each arm. "Let go see Samchums!" I read in a book that if your house was bilingual, then you should speak all the languages you know to your children, so I sprinkled Korean in every now and then. Natalia spoke in Italian, too.

-----

"Okay, here we are!" I told the twins as I struggled to open the door while holding them in their carseats. I finally got it, and stepped in. "I'm late, I know. I'm sorry."

"You brought the twins?" G-Dragon asked as I walked over to the couch.

I nodded and set them both down in their seats. "Natalia had a photo shoot so I offered to take them."

"Ooh! Let me see my little sweetheart!" Seungri squealed, lifting the blanket from Mina's seat. "Hey, Mina! It's Uncle Ri!"

Mina cooed and gave Seungri a toothless smile. Seungri took Mina from her seat and held her while he sat on the couch.

Daesung smiled and walked over to Jae's seat. He took him out and held him before I could. "Jae Jae! It's time to hang out with Uncle Dae Dae!" Daesung rhymed as he sat down in a rolling computer chair.

"And this is why I brought them." I nodded. I couldn't help but yawn as I rubbed my face. I was tired.

"Everything okay, man?" G-Dragon asked.

I nodded. "It's fine. Ive just had a lot on my mind lately."

"Wanna talk about it?" Taeyang asked, turning in his chair to face me.

I shrugged.

G-Dragon snorted. "Oh please, TOP never whines about anything!"

"Actually, I kind of do want to discuss this." I nodded.

G-Dragon sighed. "You haven't gotten laid yet, have you?"

"That's besides the point. And no, I haven't. It is so frustrating! Anyway... I was just thinking maybe there's a reason why Natalia won't have yet.."

"Afraid she'll get knocked up again?" G-Dragon suggested.

I shook my head. "Shes on the pill again."

"It sounds Ike she doesn't need to be." Seungri joked.

I looked at maknae. "If you weren't holding my daughter I would hit you."

"So Mina is keeping me safe from your hits? Yes!" Seungri cheered.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my band mates that actually cared. "Anyways... I think it's because... She wants something more."

"More? What more can you give her? You bought two cars, a house, you have two beautiful children. You changed your citizenship. What more can she want?" G-Dragon asked.

Daesung looked at me, catching on. "A ring."

I nodded. "Yeah. Exactly."

"So go buy her one!" Taeyang said. 

"Not just any ring, Youngbae. An engagement ring." I told him.

"Oh." Taeyang's eyes widened. "Why do you think she wants that? You already live together and you're practically married."

"That's it. We're practically married. Why not just make it official? I always see her watching those wedding dresses shows and wedding shows, and it just makes me think... Maybe it is time to take it to that level."I pointed out.

"Wait... Does she just want a wedding or does she want the marriage?" Taeyang questioned.

"It shouldn't matter." I shook my head. "We already do what married couples do. We live together. We have kids."

"You don't have ." Seungri chuckled.

"Yah!" I exclaimed at Seungri.

"I'm just saying, hyung! It's been almost a year! When Nat and I were together, we always did stuff and-"

I put my hand up to stop him. "No. I do not need to know about yours and Natalia's... Intimacy. It's bad enough we thought you got her pregnant."

"Hey now, I didn't, though. Look at that bright side. Now I can just be the best uncle in the world to these two awesome kids!"

"Do you want to marry her, Top?" Daesung asked, sitting Jae Sun upright.

I nodded. "I do. Without a doubt. I just don't know if it's the right time."

"Engagements can last forever." G-Dragon pointed out. "You could be engaged for five years and them get married. Then again, you could have the wedding next week. There's no time limit."

I sighed and nodded. "I just... I want our engagement to be special. I want her to cry she's so happy. I want her to say yes."

"We'll help." G-Dragon nodded.

So, instead of recording, we all gathered around the computer and came up with a plan.

But is this what Natalia wanted?