Epilogue

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

Third Person POV

(Two Years after the wedding, mid-January, in TOP's Villa in Seoul)

"Nat? I'm home!" TOP called into the villa as he stepped in and stomped out his snowy shoes. He quickly shut the door and slid off his shoes before attending to the 6-month-old boy in his arms.

"Appa!" TOP heard four year old Jae Sun exclaim as be ran into the foyer to greet his dad.
 
 
"Hey, Jae. Where is your mom?" TOP asked as he took the small hat off of the son in his arms.
 
"Mom's in the bathroom getting ready to go visit orphans with Uncle Sean." Jae Sun told his father. "Did you see Uncle Dae?"
 
"I sure did." TOP sighed as he readjusted the baby on his hip after taking off both their coats. "And I gave him the picture you drew for him."
 
"Did he like it?" Jae Sun asked hopefully.
 
TOP smiled and looked at his oldest son. His bright blue eyes were twinkling and he was jumping excitedly. By the looks of his thick brown hair poking out, touching his eyebrows underneath the orange beanie cap, he'd need a haircut soon. "Of course he liked it."
 
"Why did Minho get to go with you?" Jae Sun pouted. "Is he special-er?"
 
"He's just as special as you." TOP chuckled, ruffling his hat. "Minho just doesn't run around YG Studios like you do."
 
"That's because Minho is a baby, Dad." Jae Sun pointed out.
 
 
TOP laughed. "Well, be a good big brother and go make your brother a bottle, okay? Komawo."
 
"You're welcome." Jae Sun said. He ran into the kitchen.
 
TOP took off his own black beanie hat, set it down on the table in the foyer along with his keys, and ruffled his short black hair before walking into the living room.
 
TOP sighed and walked into the living room, where he heard Seungri's English version of What Can I Do on the TV.
 
He was also greeted by his four year old daughter jumping on the white leather sofa, singing along, her arms outstretched as the chorus came along. "What can I dooooo-oooo!  You say that you love me and then you ignore me!"
 
"Mina Mariella, couches are for sitting, not jumping." TOP sighed as he set the stack of mail on the table behind the couch.
 
 
"Mianheyo, Appa." Mina said, sitting down. "I'm watching Uncle Ri's videos. That's Mom, right?" Mina pointed to the TV. It was the part of the video where Natalia dropped the necklace into Seungri's champagne flute.
 
"That sure is. When she was 18." TOP nodded as he quickly went through the mail. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the large yellow envelope, which inside held the five plans tickets back to Illinois. Tomorrow they would be flying back, since they had been in Korea for about 40 days. But there had been no free chance to leave. With TOP working on the next Big Bang album with the guys and Natalia going through the charity circuit with Sean, there was no down time.
 
"She looks beautiful." Mina breathed as she looked at the TV. "Am I going to be that beautiful?"
 
"Probably more." Natalia said as she hurried into the living room, dressed in a bright pink blazer, light blue cami, and dark skinny jeans. Her shoulder-length dark brown hair was straight and shiny. TOP loved seeing his wife. She was still as beautiful as the day he met her.
 
"Hey, babe." Natalia said quickly, kissing her husband on the cheek. "Why'd you have to go to YG?"
 
"Get the plane tickets." TOP shrugged.
 
"Did you see Uncle Ri?" Mina asked, peaking over the back of the couch, her long thick brown hair cascading over her shoulder in natural curls.
 
TOP nodded. "I did."
 
"I have a new chant for him, Appa! Wanna hear it?"
 
"Here we go." Natalia sighed.
 
"Hey, she got her love of Seungri from you." TOP chuckled as Natalia took their youngest child from his arms.
 
"Go ahead, Mi." Natalia urged her daughter, kissing Minho on the cheek softly.
 
Mina stood on the couch and clapped her hands rhythmically. "Oppa Ri! Oppa Ri! Saranghayo Oppa Ri!" She chanted.
 
"Great job, Mina. Seungri will be very happy to hear that." TOP smirked, glancing down at the mail, then doing a slight double take. The letter was addressed to him, and in Korean stamped on the front was the words URGENT.
 
"I'm thinking about taking Minho with me. Since we're promoting Small Hands Big Hearts." Natalia told TOP as TOP quickly grabbed the letter and discretely put it behind his back.
 
Small Hands Big Hearts was the adoption center TOP and Natalia adopted Minho from when Minho was only two days old. After two years of constant trying and failing to get pregnant and a brief battle with depression, Natalia finally agreed with TOP that it was time to look at adoption agencies. And when they went to the agency and Mina pointed at Minho at first sight saying "Him. He's my brother.", TOP and Natalia looked into Minho's almond eyes and melted. That was their son. It was remarkable how similar Minho looks like Jae Sun when Jae was a baby. Minho fit right in.
 
Ever since the adoption, Natalia had gone right ahead and gone down the same path Sean had; put singing on the side and focus on charities. She and Sean paired up doing a lot these days, whether it's running a marathon for a cause, talking to students, or visiting orphanages (what they were doing today). Natalia loved helping those in need. It's not like VINAT was over; Vinny was currently promoting his solo rap album, which was doing really well.
 
TOP nodded absent-mindedly, and Natalia set Minho into his baby bouncer, smoothing his black curls down before standing up.
 
Jae Sun walked in with the bottle. Natalia looked at TOP. "I'm gonna go finish getting ready." She said before hurrying to the bedroom.
 
TOP opened the letter and anxiously read. He quickly picked up a few words. South Korean Government.... Mandatory... No excuses... Training in 2 weeks.
 
No. This couldn't be it. This couldn't be happening.
 
"Jae, Mina, watch your brother. I'm going to go talk to your mother." TOP said quickly as he walked to the bedroom, his hands trembling.
 
In the bedroom, TOP shut the door behind him. He sat at the edge of the bed and looked to the bathroom connected to the room. The door was closed, and Natalia was finishing getting ready.
 
TOP sighed and read the letter again.  There had to be a way out of this. He couldn't stay. When fall would come, the twins would be enlisted to kindergarten back home in Illinois. Natalia would need help with that.
 
"So remember when we get home we have to get ready for Vin and Minzy's engagement party." Natalia told TOP on the other side of the door as she touched up her makeup.
 
"I know." TOP sighed quietly.
 
"And Madeline keeps asking me if Big Bang is gonna make it. They are, right?"
 
"Y-yeah." TOP said back, the letter burning into his mind. He still couldn't believe this. He didn't know how he was going to tell Natalia this.
 
"Can you believe Madeline and Seungri? Geez I know it's been two years but still... She broke up with Bae for Ri the week after our wedding and they've been together since. I still can't get over how they had in the bathroom at our reception. I thought they hated each other! Well, Mads hated Ri."
 
"Y-yeah." TOP replied. 
 
"I mean, I guess it isn't bad. Bae and CL are an interesting pair, but at least they're happy. Have you heard from Daesung and Anika?"
 
"They were at YG. We didn't talk much." TOP sighed.
 
"I'm so glad Dae found someone."
 
"He didn't find her. They'd been best friends since they were kids, Nat. I've known her since we debuted." TOP groaned slightly. "Can you come out? I need to talk to you."
 
"Just a second. I'm... Waiting for something."
 
"Nat, this is really important-"
 
"This is too." Natalia insisted. "Two minutes. That's all I need to wait."
 
TOP bit his lip and looked down at the letter. He was here in Korea for over a month, yes, but they were leaving tomorrow. "Nat, please, just-"
 
The door opened. Natalia stepped out, her black pumps landing on the plush carpet. She was smiling, almost on the brink of tears. In her hand was an all-too familiar disposable white stick. Her other hand was touching her abdomen.
 
"I'm pregnant." Natalia said quietly, the smile growing bigger on her face as tears escaped her eyes.
 
TOP's mouth fell open, his eyes wide.
 
The mandatory military enlistment letter fell from his hands and onto the white carpet, the words TRAINING DATE IN TWO WEEKS glaring up at him for TOP to see and never forget.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Dun-Dun-DUN! It's all done! It's complete! The series is complete!
 
I've had this ending in my head for a while now, so it just finally got published. I'm sorry if you guys hate it!
 
But, don't cry! I do have a few projects coming up that has to do with the series. One may be rewriting with a little twist and the other I wanted to ask you guys about:
 
So I've been thinking of doing another story for the series, but not one that has a definite plot. More like one that will just have random situations I come up with that involves Nat and the gang. Like little prompts. There will be no overall plot, and I'll probably jump around the timeline, writing chapters about Nat after she had the kids and even ones before she had them or even dated TOP. I'd need some help though, so if any of you had any prompts for a chapter you could let me know! What do you all think? Comment your opinions!
 
And thank you all for subscribing to the series and sticking with me through all this! It means so much you guys enjoy my writing, and a lot of this ended up being for you guys! It means so much to me!
 
Tell me anything in the comments! Opinions, whether I should have that little story, anything!
 
THANK YOU ALL!!