Getting Back to Business

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"So, as you can see, we'll have pop up platforms here, here, here, and here. And there's those platforms that will suspend into the air, too." The concert manager for Big Bang's American shows showed  TOP on a map of a concert stage. I had just gotten back from a walk to see the twins in the nursery with Hyeyoon and Vinny. It was two days after I had the twins.

TOP and G-Dragon were where I left them, on the couch, but now our manager was there. "Um, hey." I said, confused. "What's going on?"

"YG Family Concert Chicago." TOP said, glancing up. "In March."

I looked at him, surprised. "Are you kidding me right now? It's gonna take me a while to get back into shape, and now I have to retrain my voice in two months?! And what about the twins? There gonna be barely two months old! I don't want to leave them with a sitter when they're that young!"

Trainer was in the room, too, and he spoke. "Which is why, after you're settled in your home, I purchased some work out equipment for you.  With an intense work out routine and eating right, possibly going on Bom's water and watermelon diet, you should be back to normal by then."

"But I'm not going to want to work out... Do you know how tired I'm gonna be?" I sighed. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"This is show business, Natalia. You have to do it." TOP told me.

"You guys need to realize Natalia is not only a performer, but a new mother." Hyeyoon added. "Babies need to eat every few hours. They constantly wake up and cry." she pointed at TOP. "Do any of you honestly thing Seunghyun is going to wake up when the twins cry? He's my brother, and I know he sleeps like a rock! Not to mention the fact he's going to be gone to prepare for the concert."

"Hey, she has her family." Vinny pointed out. "We'll help out every chance we get."

I groaned. "I don't know... I don't really have a choice in any of this, do I?" 

Everyone shook their heads instantly. "I'm sorry, baby. But this is what you need to do." Jiyong sighed.

I nodded. "I know... I know. You do realize we leave for home tonight, right?" I asked TOP.

He nodded. "My parents are going with your parents to our house to situate everything."

The door opened, and Daesung and Seungri bustled in. "Do you both realize paparazzi are swarming the exit? They got the tip you two are leaving with the twins tonight!" Daesung exclaimed.

"There is a two million dollar award for the first picture of the twins!" Seungri added.

"Are you kidding me?!" I gasped. I grabbed my phone. "We need to set up a plan for getting out of here. The twins don't need to be seen." I called up all my guy cousins, my parents, and AJ. We came up with the plan to get out of here as safely as possible.

--------------

"Put Mina in the 2NE1 onesie and pink sweats. I got Jae Sun." I sighed as I quickly changed Jae Sun's diaper, and put him in a Big Bang onesie and blue sweat pants. I put socks on his feet, and tossed TOP a pair to put on Mina. He was definitely slower with changing the twins, but it was because I had more experience

. I grabbed Mina's infant Northface coat, and handed it to TOP. I grabbed Jae Sun's, and quickly put him into it. I checked my phone before picking up my son. "The guys should be here any minute." I sighed. I looked at TOP. "Big Bang at home?" 

He nodded and picked up Mina. "They're with my parents and your parents, getting everything together."

I nodded and set Jae Sun in his carseat. The door opened, and in walked Vinny, Hyeyoon, Brett, Joseph, Jason, Jared, Kyle, Trevor, and AJ. They were all dressed in jeans, aviator sunglasses, and purple t-shirts, which the backs read: Baby Security.

I laughed. "You guys are really going all out." I picked up Jae Sun and put him in the carseat. I sighed and grabbed my Ugg boots, looking down at my oufit in the process: medium wash skinny jeans, and a purple and blue American Eagle sweatshirt. Lola gave me this tank top that holds in stomach, so I at least looked somewhat smaller. My hair was straightened (thanks to Lola), and my makeup was done lightly. I was so nervous.

"Are we ready?" Hyeyoon asked. She had grabbed the bags we brought to the hospital. I looked at TOP anxiously.

He slid on his black ray-ban sunglasses and nodded. "Let's go."

I quickly put blankets over Mina and Jae Sun's carseats, so they wouldn't get cold, and so they wouldn't be seen. Vinny handed me my aviators, and I slid them on before I picked up Jae Sun's seat. TOP took Mina's. Vinny unhooked the walkie talkie from his belt loops and spoke into it. "Get the car to the front. We're on the move."

"Roger that." Madeline replied at the other end of the walkie talkie.

I laughed. "You guys are way too into this."

We walked out of the room and made it down to the lobby. "Formation." Vinny said as he looked at the exit. I already saw cameras flashing. The guys surrounded TOP and I. AJ was next to me.

"Let's go!" Vinny said, who was leading the group in front. I saw our SUV pull up.

"We're here. Come on." Madeline's voice said over the walkie talkie. We made our way to the exit, and I kept Jae Sun's seat as close to me as possible. There were shouts called out to us when we for outside. Cameras flashed, and I kept m head down. AJ put his arm around me to protect me.

We got to the car, and Isabella jumped out of the backseat and held the door open. I quickly got Jae Sun into the car, and Lizzy, who was in the way back, hopped over the seat and strapped Jae Sun in. "Bella, get in the back." i said to Isabella quickly after TOP handed me Mina.

The guys and TOP were surrounding me as people tried to get a glimpse of the twins. Lizzy skillfully strapped Mina in (which I was surprised by since she was only  nine), and she hopped into the way back. I slid in between Mina and Jae Sun to the middle seat, and TOP got in the front passenger seat.

"Go go go!" Vinny said over the walkie talkie. Madeline drove away. 

When we were on the road, I breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh my god! That was insane." I checked on Mina and Jae Sun. They had slept through the whole thing!

"We need to make a car change stop, just in case anyone is following us."Madeline said. She pulled into a parking garage. Uncle Steve met us on the third floor. Madeline was the first to get out, and she looked around. She gave us a thumbs up to get out. We did, and we each took of the car seats

. I smiled at Uncle Steve. "Thank you so much."

"No problem. The twins are beautiful. Now, let's go." We put the twins in the car, got in ourselves, and left, with Madeline, Lizzy, and Bella following us. We got to the house with no one following us. As soon as we pulled into the driveway and into the garage, my parents, TOP's parents, and Hyeyoon walked out to us. We got out and took the twins carseats out.

"Was everything okay?" Mom asked.

"Did the plan work?" Hyeyoon added.

I nodded as we all walked into the house. "It all worked. We're finally home." I set down Mina's carseat on the table, and TOP did the same with Jae Sun. I took off the blankets, and the were both awake.

I smiled and undid Mina's carseat. "Hey there, baby girl! Welcome to your new home!" I said to Mina as I took her out of her carseat.

"We're all home now, buddy. This is your new home." TOP smiled at Jae Sun as he picked him up.

"You should see the nursery! Come on." Seungri smiled, waving us over to the steps. We all walked up the stairs. In the nursery, it was mostly like how we left it. Half the room was pink, the other half blue. The cribs had the stuffed animals on on end of the crib, which including the Big Bang Bangs plush dolls (stuffed doll versions of this picture http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/307185b8d2e05d58b812b35e7bb8d0c3/http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/alenachang/Big%20Bang/big-bang-bangs2.jpg.)

Above each crib on the wall, was a collage of photos from the hospital, the center picture being of me and TOP holding the twins. The others consisted of my family with them, Big Bang, TOP's family, Super Junior, SHINee (who came yesterday to see the twins) and my friends, such as Carly, Kelsey, and AJ.

"That's so awesome!" I exclaimed softly. "Do you see it, Mina? Your family will always be next to you." Mina looked around the best she could. It was so cute.

Jae Sun did the same, and TOP chuckled.

Seungri reached into one of the cribs and grabbed the stuffed form of himself. "Maybe they want their favorite uncle!" He showed the stuffed doll to Jae Sun. "See, Jae? It's your uncle VI!"

Jae Sun immediately looked away. TOP laughed.

Seungr frowned and came over to me and Mina. "See, Mina? It's me!" Seungri waved the doll in front of Mina and... Mina watched it. In fact, she couldn't take her eyes off it.

TOP snorted. "Of course. My girlfriend finds maknae attractive, and now my daughter does. Great."

"I knew I was your favorite uncle!" Seungri smiled triumphantly.

"She can't grab much yet, but I bet that'll be the first thing she goes for when she can." I giggled.

Seungri put the toy back, and we all walked downstairs. "We made up a few cassaroles and they're in the freezer for you both." Mom explained. "Trainer gave us recipes for you especially. All I can say is... Goodluck with the diet, hun. It's gonna be hard."

"I didn't get to make you an lasagna, mi Bella. Your dinners are more green and pink and meatless..." dad frowned.

We walked into the kitchen, and TOP looked into the fridge. He shook his head and shut it, then looked in the freezer. He scoffed and shook his head. "He has you on the watermelon AND lettuce diet! What does be think you are, a rabbit?! You just gave birth! You need nutrition." TOP grumbled and looked down at Jae Sun. "Umma needs real food, huh?"

I sighed. "Trainer is smart. It's healthy! I'll be fine. And I'll lose weight. I have more to lose than Bom ever had to."

"You aren't even big!" TOP explained.

"Uh, yeah! I kinda am!" I frowned. "Luckilly I don't have many stretch marks because of the cream Lola gave me, but I still have a bit of a belly. It needs to go away. And I'm starting in two days."

"Two days? Natalia, you'll be exhausted! Not to mention you'll be in pain. Your stitches..."

"I'll be fine." I sighed. "I need to do this."

"Seunghyun's right, Natalia. You need to eat plenty of protein to get your strength back up. You need to take it easy, too." Mom said.

I shook my head. "I can't take it easy. I have a freaking concert in two months. I need to get back down to my old weight. I've done it before, I'll do it again."

"But, Nat, when we lost that weight in hig hschool, we had four months. Not two. And you probably have to lose a little more. This is going to be hard." Vinny added.

"I'll do it. I can do it." I told everyone.

Well, I HOPED I could do it.