Pissed Off

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

Fourteen hours of sleep.

For the past week, I've been running on two hours of sleep a day. Fourteen hours total.

Every time the twins woke up, I was the one going to their room. Where's TOP, you may ask? He sleeps. He doesn't wake up. He gets all the freaking sleep he wants!

I don't want to fight with him. That's not good for the twins. He's okay during the day. He helps for the most part. I still do more than him, though. I guess that's a Mom for ya, right?

And, I started exercising. It wasn't too bad. I had two more baby swings in the exercise room so I could keep an eye on the twins as I worked out. Trainer came every day to help me work out. Every other day, he'd cook me a meal that included a piece of fish, since I needed some kind of protein. Other than that, it was always lettuce and watermelon and water and a little bit of rice. Trainer gave me recipes for smoothies and stuff, so it made it more tolerable. But, man! What I would do for some of my dad's Italian home cooking...

Yeah, I was always hungry, but I ignored it. It was easy to ignore, too. The twins always needed me. I would always work out in the morning before TOP woke up. Then, as soon as he would wake up, I'd run upstairs and shower. He would have the twins.

I was definitely irritated with him, though. He would sleep until nine or ten! Who does that every freaking morning?! Especially when I was on the verge of going insane from LACK of sleep.

But, I loved the twins. I would do anything for them. So, if this schedule was what they wanted, I'd go with it.

I was losing weight in just the few days I've started this. I wanted my old body back. I needed it back.

Today, I was extremely pissed off. I was running on the treadmill (three miles a day!) and I kept glancing at the clock. It was ten already, and TOP wasn't up. "Remember to control your breathing, Natalia." Trainer said as he walked around me. "Even... Constant Breaths."

I nodded and looked at Mina and Jae Sun. They were both asleep. I finished my mile and a half, and immediately went into decline sit ups for my abs. We focused on my abs a lot during work outs, since that used to be the best part on my body.

I heard footsteps enter the workout room as I did sit ups and trainer tossed me a ten pound medicine ball. I looked over at TOP, who was freshly showered and wearing a zip up sweater and jeans. He crouched down next to the twins and gently touched both of them. "They're asleep. Don't wake them." I said as trainer tossed me the ball.

I turned my torso either way, layed on the decline board, then went back up and tossed trainer the ball.

"I wasn't going to." TOP shook his head and stood back up. "How are you?"

"Who cares." I said back as I continued my work out. "I'll be fine."

"Are you working too hard?" TOP asked.

I scoffed. "Oh, now you're concerned if I'm working too hard?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" TOP asked.

I rolled my eyes and threw the ball back to trainer so hard, he stumbled back.

"Uh... Let's try the punching bag now." Trainer said.

I hopped out of the decline sit up station and held out my fists for trainer to wrap. I looked at TOP as he wrapped them. "Do you realize in the past week days I've gotten, oh, fourteen hours of sleep?" Trainer stood behind the bag, and I punched it. "While you have gotten probably three times that much?"

"I don't-"

I punched the bag again. "Do you realize get up whenever the twins cry? I don't even look at you anymore for you to wake up."

"Why not?"

I scoffed and roundhouse kicked he bag. "You don't even budge when one of Them cry! I try to wake you, and all you say is next time. So I'm done."

"Natalia, I want to help. I just-"

"You sleep like a freaking rock. Do you realize that not only did I have to feed the twins last night at one in the morning, I had to also do a load of laundry? Yeah, Mina had spit up all over her blankets and her pajamas. So I had to give her a bath, do a load of laundry, replace her bedding, feed Jae Sun, change his diaper, and then I had to feed Mina again! I didn't even get to go back to bed until two thirty!"

"Then wake me when you need my help!" TOP exclaimed.

I scoffed. "I don't want to need your help! I want you to want to help!" I finished my workout, and trainer handed me a towel. I wiped my dripping face.

"I can't read your mind, Natalia! I don't know what your mind thinks! I don't know when you want my help! And do you not think I'm busy as well?!"

I looked at him. "At least you have the sleep to get through it! Oh my God, I can't believe you! I've been in this room since eight in the morning! I'm lucky the twins have slept through it all! I never have any chill time, because if I'm not holding either one of them, I'm doing dishes, or I'm making bottles, or I'm heating up food or I'm doing laundry! You don't know how exhausted I am! You are so conceited." I threw my towel his way, and I took a drink of water.

Mina started crying and I sighed. "Right on time."

"I got her." TOP said, but I pushed past him.

"Nope. I got her." I sighed. I took her, and TOP took Jae Sun and followed me out of the workout room and to the kitchen.

"Maybe we need some help. Like a maid. Or a nanny."

I scoffed as I made Mina's bottle. "I am not having a stranger raise my children! And I am not having a stranger clean my house! My mom did just fine when she had twins and a three year old to take car of. I'll do fine, too."

There was a knock on he door, and I heard it open. "Natalia? Hun? It's the moms." my mom's voice rang through the house.

I sighed. "In the kitchen."

"I'm just saying, you can't keep this up, Nat. You need help." TOP continued.

"That's supposed to be you!" I practically screeched.

"What's going on?" Mom asked as she and Mrs. Choi cautiously walked into the kitchen.

"Natalia's just tired." TOP sighed.

I looked at him as I fed Mina. "Tired?! Tired?! I was tired the first night we had the twins home! I'm beyond tired! I'm past exhausted! But, I don't care about how I feel. I care about the twins. If they need it, I'm there. No matter what."

My mom looked at TOP. "Aren't you guys taking turns getting up at night?"

I shook my head. "That worked once. Not anymore."

Mrs. Choi gasped and slapped TOP in the back of his head . She scolded him in Korean.

"Natalia, you look exhausted. Your cheeks are gaunt, and your eyes are dark. You have dark circles under them, too." mom said, concerned.

I shrugged. "I'm here for the twins no matter what. I'm-" something didn't feel right.

"Natalia, you look pale. Sit down." Trainer said cautiously.

"Take Mina." I told my mom. She quickly took my daughter from my arms before I collapsed.

TOP's POV

As soon as Mrs. Marcs took Mina, Natalia crumpled to the ground. Trainer caught her head so she didn't hit it on the linoleum.

"Oh no." Mrs. Marcs gasped, covering .

"Natalia!" I exclaimed.

Umma hit me again. "It took her to the point of fainting for you to realize to help! Now look what happened!"

"She'll be fine." Trainer said, looking down at Natalia's head in his lap. "Shes breathing." he grabbed a wet washcloth and put it on her forehead. He lightly tapped her cheek. "Natalia. I need you to wake up. Come on."

"Do we need to call an ambulance?" Mrs. Marcs asked .

Trainer shook his head when Natalia stirred. "She's fine. Bom always had fainting spells. She was hospitalized for it once."

Natalia fluttered her eyes open. "Wh-what....?"

"You passed out, Natalia. You're fine." trainer then looked at Umma. "Can you get her a glass of water and a slice of watermelon? She needs something in her stomach." Umma nodded and walked to the fridge.

"Natalia, can you get up?" Trainer asked softly. She nodded and slowly sat up. Trainer stood and held his hands out, and Natalia took them. He pulled her up.

"Natalia, go upstairs and get some rest. We can handle the twins today." Mrs. Marcs told Natalia.

Natalia shook her head, then held it. She must have a headache. "I can't... I need to do laundry, I need to load the dish washer.... There's no time."

"We can do all that." Umma told her. "Please just go and sleep. The twins need you to be strong."

Mrs. Marcs handed Mina to Umma, and she put her arm around Natalia. "Go upstairs, take a shower, and get some sleep. You need it. We'll take care of everything."

Natalia weakly nodded and her and her mom walked out to the stairs. Umma looked at me when they left, frowning. "I thought I raised you better, Seunghyun. You are supposed to be a man and help her, not laze around! Now, look at her! She is in poor health! Do you even care about that?!"

"Of course I care! Do you not think I would care if my girlfriend is on the brink of being hospitalized?" I said back.

"Well, apparently you don't." Natalia's mom snapped at me when she walked back into the kitchen. "I can't believe you! Not only does she have two children to take care of, but shes on a diet and is working out constantly! You can't get up two or three times a night to help your own children? I've thought you were better, Seunghyun! I thought Natalia would never have a problem like this, because you would be there! I don't care if you are a celebrity. I don't care if you are a movie star! I don't need you to be either of those! Right now, I need you to be my future son in law. Right now, I need you to be Natalia's boyfriend. Right now, I need you to be the father of Mina and Jae Sun! They need their father day AND night! So shape up!"

I looked at Umma for her to defend me, but Umma frowned at me. "I agree with Julie. You need to realize you aren't the center of your life anymore. Now, it's your children. You're career, that's just a side job now. Your focus is on the twins. It has to be, because Natalia doesn't need to be withering away from doing it all by herself."