A Kind of Important Conversation

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Please. She's so nice and pretty and I know you'll like her." I smiled at the Big Bang member I had in mind for Mariella.


It was the second day in Italy, and Big Bang had flown in. TOP and I had gone to their hotel with the twins to say hi.
 
Seungri sighed and ran his hand through his short hair. "I don't know, Natalia... I mean-"
 
"She looks almost exactly like me." I said immediately.
 
Seungri looked at me, eyebrow arched. "You don't say? I'm listening."
 
TOP rolled his eyes as he set Mina on the bed Seungri and I were sitting on. "I'll never have to deal with you not finding her attractive, will I?"
 
"Uh, hyung, have you looked at your fiancé?!!" Seungri exclaimed, pointing at me.
 
I looked at Daesung. "Daesung, how are things with Mona?"
 
Daesung shrugged. "Non-existent. I just didn't like her that much."
 
I thought for a moment. "You wanna go on this group date with us?"
 
"As in me having a date?" Daesung asked.
 
I nodded. "My cousin Giada is your age. She's really nice. I think you'll like her."
 
Daesung thought for a moment, then slowly nodded. "Okay. Yeah, I trust you. If you think I like her, I probably will." 
 
I squealed. "Great!"
 
----
 
In the afternoon, we were all just doing separate things. TOP and I were up in our room, relaxing before the date. Mina and Jae Sun were with us, too.
 
I loved these moments where it was just TOP and I with the twins. Honestly, I loved my life so much, I wanted to cry since I was so happy. I love Mina and Jae Sun more than I would ever think possible. I loved knowing that when they were upset, I could just place them in my arms and they're cuddle up and be okay. They needed me, and I needed them.
 
I was laying back against the headboard, Mina asleep peacefully on my chest as I rubbed her back softly. TOP had Jae Sun, and since he was leaned back, too, TOP had his knees bent up as Jae Sun layed back on his knees and slept, too.
 
"Have you ever just been so happy you just wanted to cry?" I asked softly, looking down at Mina.
 
TOP chuckled softly. "Not exactly, but I am really happy."
 
I smiled. "I wouldn't change any of this for anything. Mina and Jae Sun are the best things to happen to us. I don't know why I was ever nervous about having them. It was all worth it."
 
TOP smiled softly and smoothed back Jae Sun's thick brown-black hair. "I know. I never thought I would be a father by now. But it's the best feeling in the world to have them, you know? I like the feeling of being needed constantly."
 
"I just always feel like I always need to be holding one." I admitted. "Which is hard to do with my family now."
 
TOP chuckled. "They always are passing around the twins. It's good the twins are used to it."
 
I nodded. "They're growing up so fast, too... I'm gonna miss them not being babies anymore."
 
TOP chuckled. "But they'll be so much fun running around."
 
I sighed. "I would so do it again, too, you know?"
 
TOP put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "I have thought about that. Do you really want more kids, Natalia?"
 
I nodded. "I know you never dealt with big families, but I love it. It would be great if we could have two more kids."
 
TOP smiled and kissed my forehead. "I think that would be great, jagi. I completely agree on that choice."
 
I giggled quietly. "Good, because you kind of do have a part in the whole baby-making thing."
 
TOP chuckled. "Glad I still occupy that position."
 
"I just... I don't want to have more until we get married. I don't want to have to deal with losing more weight before the wedding or-"
 
"If you lose anymore weight you'll disappear." TOP smirked.
 
"The point is, I've been thinking about getting off it again, but I think I will stay on my birth control. I don't really think getting pregnant right now is the best choice."
 
"Really?" TOP asked, to my surprise. "Because I thought you wanted the kids to all be close in age."
 
"I do." I nodded. "I say we get married in a couple years. Say I get pregnant shortly after, nine months pass by, and I could have another kid by the time Mina and Jae Sun are almost four."
 
"That's not what I had in mind." TOP admitted.
 
I looked at him. "What did you have in mind?"
 
TOP shrugged, a slight smile on his face. "That we would get married in, let's say, a year. The twins will be able to walk by then, but I thought maybe Grace and Tony could be the flower girl and ring bearer, and they can walk down the aisle with Mina and Jae Sun, Grace helping Mina and holding her hand, Tony helping Jae and doing the same." TOP cleared his throat softly and lightly touched Jae Sun's hand. On instinct, though still asleep, Jae wrapped his little fingers around TOP's index finger. "Or... I was thinking we could start trying again. Like, really soon. That way the twins and the baby would only be a year and a half apart."
 
I looked at TOP, my hand on Mina's back. "You would really want to try again? You want to go through all that stress, the morning sickness, the mood swings, me getting fat-"
 
"You don't get fat, jagiya. You look beautiful pregnant. And this time, I'd be home to help you when you are pregnant."
 
"But... That's a lot to deal with, babe. We have two babies right now. If I did get pregnant, we would have two one-and-a-half year-olds and a newborn. Maybe even multiple newborns since twins seem to run in my family."
 
"I think we'd be alright." TOP shrugged. "How about... You do get off birth control. We don't try for a baby, but if it happens, it happens."
 
I looked at TOP, surprised he was saying all this. "You... You really want to have another baby?"
 
"Of course." TOP smiled. "And, hey, if we can deal with two newborns at once, imagine how one newborn would be. Piece of cake."
 
I looked at my fiancé. For some reason, he looked incredibly hot right now. I tilted my head up and pecked him on the lips. "I love you."
 
TOP smiled and kissed me again. "I love you too, Natalia."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So what do you all think? Should Natalia and TOP start planning the wedding or plan on designing a new nursery? Should they try for another baby?
 
Comment, please! A very interesting group date shall be next! :)