Aunt Hyeyoon, Grandma & Grandpa Choi Meet the Twins

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

I woke up feeling really uncomfortable. My back ached, and I was sore.

I looked to my right as I sat up. Daesung and Seungri were on the couch, suprisingly. They were both on their phones.

Seungri noticed I was awake. "Hey, sweetheart. How are you?" He asked quietly, putting down his phone.

"Sore." I winced. "Where's Top?"

"With his parents. They got to the hospital about ten minutes ago." Daesung replied.

I panicked. "What?! Why didn't he wake me? I need to go find them!"

"He didn't want to wake you. You've had an exhausting day. He's just taking them to see the twins in the nursery, that's all. And, when you woke up and the twins were back in your room, he was going to take them here so they can hold them and visit."

I sighed and shook my head. "I'm a mess. I'm in a hospital gown. My hair is gross. I'm in no shape to see his parents."

Seungri tapped a bag with his foot. "Vincent brought you a pair of sweats and a t-shirt to change into. The doctor said you could change since  you are just here to recover now."

I nodded, and slowly moved my feet so they were on the ground. I winced from the pain. When I was having the twins, I was right: I DID hear something tear. It was something NO girl wanted to have torn. So I had stitches now. Dr. Summer said that happens to most young mothers.

Seungri and Daesung immediately got to their feet to help me up. They helped me, and Seungri handed me my bag.

I made it to the bathroom, changed into the pair of sweats and Adidas t-shirt Vinny had brought me, and i put my hair up and slid a headband on. I groaned when I looked at myself in the mirror. When would I have a flat stomach again?

I walked back out of the bathroom, and Seungri and Daesung were waiting. "Do you want the wheelchair?" Daesung asked.

I shook my head. "No. I'm fine. Let's go find them."

We waked out of the room and down the hall. we made it to the nursery, and I immediately saw TOP, his parents, and sister. TOP was pointing to the glass, at Mina and Jae Sun. Everyone was smiling.

Hyeyoon was the first to see me. She gasped, and ran over. She was so stick-thin, and was wearing a formfitting black sweater, dark skinny jeans, and knee-high leather boots. She looked gorgeous.

She hugged me. "Natalia-shi! I'm so happy to see you. Hyun-ie said you were asleep, but you aren't anymore!" She let go of me. "Congrats on the babies! They are both so cute!"

TOP walked over. He kissed me. "I didn't want to wake you. So I had Daesung and Seungri stay with you. Are you alright?"

"I'll be fine." I nodded. I looked over at his parents. They were still watching Mina and Jae Sun. "So, what do they think of the twins?"

I was nervous for TOP's response. Apparently (according to Hyeyoon since I couldn't remember), TOP's mom had been very nice when I first met them, but TOP's dad wasn't... accepting the fact I was Italian and not Asian.

TOP smiled. "Why don't you find out yourself? Come on." He put his hand on my back, and we all walked over.

I immediately looked into the glass wall at the babies. There were Mina and Jae Sun, front and center. They were both asleep. All I wanted to do was hold them.

"Umma, appa. Natalia is here now." TOP said.

They both turned to face me. I smiled and waved. "Uh.. hi. Sorry I wasn't here earlier. I was kind of... sleeping."

TOP's mom smiled and nodded. "Seunghyun told us. The twins... they are very precious." She had tears in her eyes.

To my surprised, she hugged me. "I know you and Seunghyun will be great parents. They will be raised well." she let go of me and wiped her eyes.

I ssmiled, and TOP's dad spoke. "Never in my life... did I think a Italian and Korean would make such a beautiful child. But you both have made two of them. Thank you for giving these beautiful grandchildren." He smiled at me.

I smiled and nodded, and looked at the babies in the nursery. "I can call Joseph and tell him we're ready for the twins. Do you want that?"

TOP nodded. "Let's go."

-------

Seeing Mr. and Mrs. Choi hold their new grandchildren, that was so sweet to see. They smiled and talked softly to them in Korean, so I didn't know what they were saying, but it looked adorable.

Hyeyoon cried when she held them. She couldn't get over how they had blue eyes, but her eye shape was identical to theirs.

There was a knock on the door. G-Dragon walked in, holding a lap top. He was smiling. "There is not one bad comment about the twins." He said, relieved. "This has never happened before."

 I smiled and nodded. "So, YG released a statement about Mina and Jae Sun?"

"More like a photo. Not of them!" G-Dragon added quickly, noticing my horrified face. He walked over to me and handed me the laptop. Onscreen was a picture of TOP and I, asleep in this room. TOP was on the couch, on his side, and i was on the bed, on my back. We were both so out. The caption read: The new parents resting after hours of labor! The twins are finally here! Congatulations TOP and Natalia :) :)

Comments consisted of: Oh, when do we get to see the new twins?? I can't wait!, waht happened to oppas arm? There is a large bandage on it..., and even after giving birth, natalia still looks like a godess. omo, why can't I look like her?!

I sighed. "Well,,, they aren't getting a picture for a while, that's for sure."