The Wedding

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Seriously, guys! Come on! How hard is it to do?" I groaned as I saw CL and Madeline stumbling around trying to line up the bridesmaids dresses on the rack. It was late morning, and things were in full swing here. I was freaking out, too. Today was the day.

I was getting married today.

"We got it, Natalia. Now calm down and go get your hair done." CL said calmly and she and Madeline smoothed the dresses.

"Where's Mina?" I asked, walkking around the busy house.

"She's sleeping. Don't worry about her." I heard my mom say from downstairs.

"Of course she is now." I sighed. Last night, she did not sleep well at all. And it wasn't the cranky crying personality; I just kept her on my bed with me, so she'd jump up and down and land on top of me. Any other day it'd be completely adorable, but last night...

"Nat? You ready?" Lola asked, walking up the steps. We had set up hair and makeup in the living room.

"Yep." I nodded.

I followed her downstairs, and Lola sat me down. "So how are we doing the hair?"

"Down with a little bit pinned back. But like soft curls, not tight." I described.

"I'm on it." Lola smiled.

While she was doing my hair, Bom walked in, dressed in shorts and a tank top. "Want me to touch up your manicure?" She asked.

I looked down at my nails. Sure enough, they were a little chipped. Having kids meant your nails couldn't even stay perfect. "Yes please.

Bom pulled up a chair and grabbed what she needed. I held out my hands and she went to work, perfecting each nail, and putting a small jewel in the corner between the tip and the bed.

"You are really good at this." I commented.

"I did the girls' last night, remember?" Bom smiled.

"Yeah." I sighed. I bit my lip and looked around. Why was I so nervous?

"Hey..." Bom said, catching my attention. "You okay?"

I nodded. "It's weird. I have no reason to be nervous. We already live as a married couple. But now it's like... Official."

bom nodded. "I know. Just keep calm, okay? You're marrying the man of your dreams. The man you know you want to be with for the rest of your life. The father of your children."

i nodded, and noticed Martina walking around with her camera, taping how hectic it was. We were letting them tape the "behind the scenes" of our wedding, too.

i waved weakly at Martina, and she smiled and walked over, shutting her camera off. "You mind if I do a quick interview?" 

I shrugged. "If you don't mind me having half my hair done and no makeup on, sure."

"great." Martina smiled. She turned her camera back on. "So how are you feeling right now?"

"like I'm gonna be sick..." I sighed, and laughed weakly. "I'm nervous."

Martina laughed. "But you're excited, right?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah. It's about time we actually got married. We already live like it."

Martina nodded. "What do you think Top is doing right now?"

"Hopefully getting ready..."  I sighed.

What was he doing right now?

---

TOP's POV

"Okay, enough slacking. Come on. We need to get ready." I clapped my hands together and stood. We had to be at the church in an hour, and none of us were dressed in our tuxedos. But its not like we took as long as the girls would.

I handed Jae Sun to my dad. "Take him until I come downstairs to get him ready." I said.

I headed upstairs with all the groomsmen.

"My best friend is starting his prison sentence today..." Jiyong fake-sobbed.

"Oh, please, he started that sentence three years ago." Vinny scoffed.

"Hey, don't make him have second thoughts. Speaking as one of the only married men here, Seung Hyun, being married is a great thing. And nothing will change to how you're living right now. It's basically the same thing." Kenji assured.

I shrugged, grabbing my tux from the rack we had in my and Natalia's room. "I'm not nervous. I know everything is going to be fun."

I had no doubt in my mind today was going to be one of the best days of my life (next to the twins being born, of course).

We all changed, and Simon came in when we were tying our bow ties and gettting our flowers on our lapels. He was taping us getting ready, and Martina was taping Natalia and her bridal party.

I sighed and looked in the mirror and my tuxedo. While the guys all had blue as their vests and bow ties, mine was a silver color. My flower matched theirs though.

I quickly styled my hair, and walked back downstairs to get Jae Sun. I looked back and called up. "I may need some help with this!" Jae Sun always squirmed when I changed his clothes. He thought it was a game.

Jiyong, Daesung, and AJ all hurried behind me, and I led them into the living room. "C'mon, Bubba. It's time to change." I sighed.

Jae Sun giggled on my Dad's lap and shook his head. "No!"

I laughed weakly. "Yes. Come on."

Jae Sun shook his head.

"Someone doesn't want to listen to their Appa." Jiyong teased.

I sighed. "Choi Jae Sun, ee-li-wa." I only used Korean speaking to the twins when I was scolding them or talking seriously.

"Oh, you better go." Appa told his grandson.

Jae Sun slid off his lap and ran over to me. I picked him up, and we walked back upstairs to his and Mina's room. Jiyong grabbed his little tux, and I undressed Jae Sun from his pajamas.

Jae Sun pointed to the tux, wearing only his diaper. "Cool!" Despite most one-and-a-half year olds, he loved dressing up. Just like his father.

"Yep, it's really cool. Stand up." I told my son. He did, and I quickly slid on his shirt and buttoned it up.

Just then Jiyong's phone rang to our Fantastic Baby. Bad timing. Immediately, Jae Sun started jumping up and down to the beat.

Jiyong answered it. "Baby? What's up?" He listened for a bit, and I glanced over as I setttled down Jae. AJ handed me his black pants. Was Ji talking to Jinae or Nat? He called either baby.

"Yeah. Okay. I'm on my way. Calm down." Jiyong hung up, and looked at me. "Nat is freaking out about what jewelry to wear that matches her shoes. I gotta go. I'll meet you at the church."

"Mama!" Jae Sun squealed when Jiyong said Nat.

I nodded, and Jiyong hurried out of the room.

"I bet she is freaking out so much." AJ smirked as he handed me Jae's vest.

I nodded. "Knowing her, she's probably freaking out if one hair is out of place."

----------

"Oh my God, is it too small?" I panicked as I held my dress to my front. "Mads!"

"Calm down. It's going to be fine." Madeline assured as she held the back of the top together, CL and Minzy lacing up the back quickly.

There was a knock at the door, and Jiyong stepped in, dressed in his tux and a pair of sunglasses. His hair was styled up, and he looked pretty good. "JiJi to the rescue." He sighed.

"Ji!" I exclaimed. "My jewelry is over there." I pointed to the box next to my shoes.

"I got you, baby." Ji smirked. He walked over and started picking around.

"Mommy." Mina said, in front of me. She lifted up her arms, signaling for me to pick her up. She was dressed in her white flowergirl dress with a dark purple sash.

"Are you almost done? My daughter needs me." I sighed.

"One more and....there!" CL announced, finishing tying it. "There you go, Nat."

I breathed a sigh of relief, and leaned over in my big dress. I picked up Mina and set her on my hip. I looked at her, and smoothed her short curls and readjusted her headband.

"Is Yuki ready?" I asked Angelina.

She nodded. "And she's going to be a helpful cousin to Mina, aren't you?" Angelina looked at her daughter.

Yuki was almost three, and she and Kyoki were dual flower girl/ring bearers for the wedding. We knew Mina and Jae Sun were too litle to do it by themselves.

Yuki nodded, dressed similar to Mina. "I help good."

I giggled. "Good."

"Here, baby. I got some." Jiyong said, walking over to me. He handed me a pair of crystal diamond dangly earrings, a delicate but dramatic matching necklace, and a similar bracelet. He helped me put everything on since I was holding Mina.

I looked at the time. We had ten minutes.

"Let's get this show on the road!" I announced after Jiyong finished.

It was time.

---------

"Okay, Make sure you're lined up with the right person. Mads with Ji, Minzy with Dae, CL with Bae, Bom with Ri, Dara with Seven, Isabella with Vin, Angelina with Kenji, Elisabetta with AJ, and Hyeyoon with Teddy." I told the girls as we pulled up to the church.

"We got it." Madeline nodded. She looked out at the church and nodded. "Right on time. Ji is waiting for us. Everyone is ready."

I took a shaky breath. The limo stopped, and we each got out, me being last. I looked at Madeline. "Take Mina's hand. She's being squirly."

Madeline did, and CL and Bom helped smooth out my dress. Dara handed me my boquet of purple, blue, silver, and white roses, and the guys all met us at the entrance.

My mom walked into the church and to her spot since parents went in first. TOP's parents were already inside.

My dad met me at the door. "You look beautiful, mi bella." Dad smiled, tears in his eyes.

I felt my throat lock up. "Dad, don't you dare start! I can't cry yet!"

We watched Madeline position Mina, Yuki, Jae Sun, and Kyoki. "You guys walk to your daddies okay? And then Uncle Teddy and Aunt Hyeyoon will show you where to go." Madeline told the kids. "Kyoki, you're the big brother in all this. I'm counting on you."

"I can do it!" four year old Kyoki smiled proudly.

Madeline smiled and stood straight, pulling up the front of her dress.

The bridal party and groomsmen started in, and I felt my heartbeat quicken as I linked arms with my dad.

"Hi, Mama!" Jae Sun smiled up at me and waved excitedly as Isabella and Vinny went in.

I quickly bent down and kissed my son on the forehead. "Hi, Jae Jae."

Pretty soon, Madeline and Ji stepped in, and Madeline looked back at Kyoki. "When we get up there by Uncle Top, go, okay, Kyoki?"

Kyoki nodded.

The wedding march started, and Kyoki took Jae Sun's hand, both of them holding a small pillow. The rings were strapped to the pillows so if either of them dropped it, it'd be okay.

Yuki held the basket between her and Mina, and they stepped forward. Yuki started throwing flowers. Mina noticed this, saw it looked fun, and did the same. Perfect.

My dad and I stepped forward, and everyone looked back at us. We stepped in time with the music, and I looked to my destination. And there he was.

TOP stood at the alter, his hands joined lightly in front of them as he locked eyes with me. At that moment, I knew we both breathed a sigh of relief. This was perfect. This was where I wanted to be.

We got up there, and TOP stepped down the two steps to meet me and my dad. My dad let go of me, and hugged me tightly. He let go of me, and he and TOP shook hands. TOP looked at me after my dad took his place next to my mom, and offered me his arm. We walked up the steps and TOP leaned into my ear and whispered. "Showtime."

I giggled, and felt tears cloud my vision. THank GOd for waterproof makeup.

I handed Madeline my boquet, and she handed me a tissue. I laughed again and quickly dabbed my eyes and gave it back.

The wedding begun, and all I could do was look at TOP. This was the best day of my life. I was getting married to the man I loved. My heart felt like it was going to burst with happiness.

--

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Seung Hyun, you may kiss your bride." The priest finally said.

"Finally!" TOP exclaimed, everyone laughing. He laced his fingers with mine on one hand, and his other arm wrapped around my back. He dipped me back and kissed me, and the church erupted with cheers and whistles.

I wrapped my arm around his neck, and felt him put back up straight, finishing the kiss. We parted, everyone still cheering. A lot of people were crying happily, especially our mothers.

"Mama!" Mina squealed, wiggling out of my mom's hold on her shoulders.

"Appa!" Jae Sun screeched, doing the same with TOP's Mom.

They both ran up the stairs and lept into our open arms. We both put them on the hips farthest from each other, laced our fingers together between us, and walked down the aisle and out of the church.

Outside, the bridal party and groomsmen around us, TOP kissed me again. "I love you so much, Natalia. Or should I say, Mrs. Choi." He smiled before kissing me again.

"I love you, too, Seung Hyun. I always have and I always will." I smiled, a few tears escaping my eyes.

"Love!" Mina squealed, throwing her arms up.

"Sarang-Hay!" Jae Sun said in his funny Korean.

TOP and I both laughed. This was perfect. This was our little family.

I didn't want anything to ever change.