Moving Day

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 "Okay. Everything's packed. Let's go." I sighed as I looked at the group in front of me: Vinny, Brett, Jason, Jared, Joseph, Kyle, Trevor, Kenji, Dad, Uncle Massimo, Isabella, Madeline, Lizzy, Mom, Aunt Lucille, AJ, Drew, Mark, Kaylee (AJ's little sister), Carly, Kelsey, and Julie. It was moving day, and we were up bright and early. Not only did we have to move stuff in, we had to assemble it as well.

"Let's go!" Vinny clapped once. "Come on!"

Outside, we had a U-Haul filled with stuff, as well as a trailer on the back of AJ's Dad's truck he had borrowed. "Vin and I will lead the way." I said, walking with my brother to the U-haul. He would be driving.

Since I was now twenty-seven amd a half weeks (paperwork took longer than expected for the house) my stomach was a lot bigger already. It was to the point where I could barely see my feet, and my back hurt sometimes.

  Vinny helped me into the truck, he got in himself, and we were off after everyone else had piled into their cars and started after us. After a quick drive on the interstate, we were here. "This place is epic." Vinny commented after he shut off the truck

I nodded and opened the door. "It's awesome."

AJ met me at the door. He held out his arms and effortlessly helped me out of the huge vehicle. "You still weight next to nothing." AJ commented after he set me down.

I laughed. "You are such a liar!"

Vinny opened the back of the U-haul.  "Okay, boxes are marked with sticky notes by color in which room they go in. Red is kitchen, blue is living room, black is basement, green is dining room, yellow is bathrooms, purple is master bedroom, pink is nursery, white is walk-in closet. Unmarked boxes, just leave in the foyer." I explained.

Everyone got to work as I watched. The door kept open in the front of the house as I watched. It was November, and chilly. Though I was wearing a hoodie and jeans, I shivered.

"Here." AJ said. He shrugged off his jean jacket and helped me into it. 

"You're going to get cold!" I exclaimed, gesturing to his thin hoodie.

AJ shrugged and fixed his glasses. "I'll be fine. You need it more than I do." he picked up a box Vinny handed off to him.

I sighed and headed into the house to watch and make sure everyone was putting everything where it should be. I sent TOP a quick text:

Moving day today. Have a lot of help... Wish u were here!! :(

He immediately texted back;

I wish I was 2 jagi..... Just got done performing Fantastic Baby @ Inkigayo. Ill send u a link so u can watch it. It was fun! Miss u and the twins so much... Maknae can't wait to touch ur stomach (why am I so weirded out by that? O.o) see u in seven and a half weeks! Love u ;) <3

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I walked into the kitchen. Kaylee, my mom, Aunt Lucille, Madeline, and Carly were putting boxes of stuff away. "Hey guys." I sighed. My back ached, so I put my hand there. "Can I help with anything?"

"Oh, no." Aunt Lucille said, seeing my tired face. She grabbed a chair and pulled it out. "Just sit down, Natalia. You're too big to help."

I groaned and sat. "Why am I so tired already? I'm only like twenty eight weeks..."

"Twins are a lot, Nat." Mom said. They'll probably put you on bedrest by your thirty fifth or thirty sixth week. Especially if you keep having back problems."

"You were so small to begin with, so your body isn't used to having the extra fifty pounds." Carly added.

"Have they kicked yet?" Kaylee asked excitedly after handing Madeline some plates.

I nodded. "They go crazy when they hear Top's voice. And when Daesung sings, for some reason."

"That's so cool!" 

I nodded, then tossed Madeline my iPod. "Turn it to Turn it Up " I took off AJ's coat, and pulled up my hoodie so you could see my cami-clad stomach. I waved Kaylee over. "Come here."

She did, and I put her hands on my stomach when TOP began rapping. I felt one of them kick, and I smiled at her. "Feel it?"

Her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! That's so cool!" I smiled and let go of her hands. Madeline turned off the music. One of them kicked again, and it was visible through my shirt.

Kaylee's eyes widened. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Allen! Come here, quick!" She yelled for AJ.

AJ ran in quickly. "What? What's wrong?

" "Look at Nat's stomach! It's alive." Kaylee pointed to me.

"You called me by my firs name for that?" AJ rolled his eyes. The babies kicked as soon as AJ talked.

I ushered him over. "Come here come here!"He walked over. I grabbed his hands and put them where I had Kaylee's. "Say something. I think they like you."

"Say what?" AJ chuckled.

They kicked and I squealed. "Oh my gosh did you feel that?"

AJ nodded, amazed. "Why do they kick when I talk?"

"The mother's feelings can effect the baby. So since Natalia is happy when she's talking to you, they are too." Mom explained, smiling.

"How cool is that?" I beamed up at him.

He smiled and shook his head. "That's pretty cool."

I let go of his hands, then reached up and took his camo hat and put it on my own head, something I had always done when we were dating. "Now, get back to work, slave." I joked, waving him away.

"Wow!" AJ laughed. "Alright, Queen Preggo." he laughed and walked out of the kitchen.

I groaned. "They won't stop now.... Ugh how can this make me tired?"

"It just does." Mom shrugged.

I sighed and texted TOP:

Well, the twins kick a lot when they hear u, Daesung, vin, mads, Brett, and now aj. Weird rite?

TOP texted back: 

AJ's helping today? Didn't know that... Glad someone gets to feel them when I'm gone :( how r u feelin?

I'm ok. Tired and my back hurts. I might be on bedrest b4 u come home... So that means vin will have to look over me even more...

If he ever wants 2 go out, just call aj over ok? He can crash in one of the guest rooms. I'd just rather have a guy b with u so if the babies do come they can help u to the car.

I gulped. The babies could possibly come before TOP came home. He can't miss the twins being born. What if I went into labor and he was still in Korea?