Performing Cut Short

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Nat, stand up so I can work on covering your scar." Lola told me, walking over with a jar of concealer and a container of powder.
I stood and handed Jae Sun to Seungri, and readjusted my black crop shirt with IMPACT on the front in bright orange letters, neon pink skinny jeans, and platform high tops. We all had around the same outfits, some kind of black and flourescent combo. Minzy, Hyoyeon, and I all wore skinny jeans, Hyuna's wore a mini dress, Jia wore shorts, and Ga-in wore a miniskirt. Hyoyeon and I both had our stomachs exposed, while Jia wore a mesh shirt with a black crop top underneath, and Minzy wore a racerback tank.


Lola stArted working on covering up my scar, and I looked around. Everyone was about ready.


"You okay with all this, sweetheart?" Seungri asked.


I nodded as Lola stood up straight.


Lola rubbed her hands on her jeans. "There ya go. You can barely see it."


I looked in the mirror. She was right. All there was was a faint line. "Wow. Thanks, Lola."


"No problem, Hun. Do well out there."


A person with a clipboard opened our door. "We need Impact out onstage, please."


I quickly leaned over and kissed Jae's forehead, then Mina's (Daesung has been holding her). I hurried out with the rest of our group.


We got to the stage, and fans cheered. Most the time during the song I was in the middle, between Minzy and Hyuna. I was so excited. I just wished TOP was here...


The music started, and we went into action. I did sing a few times in Korean, so I hoped my pronunciation was okay.


During my rap, I went right to it, doing my own dance moves as I rapped the best I could. The fans cheered and chanted "Natalia! Natalia! Sarangheyo Natalia!" It felt amazing.


We got done with our performance, and we got so many cheers and claps. We all bowed and walked offstage.


The guys were waiting for us, and stylists had towels for our sweety bodies. We were all out of breath.


Daesung was talking on my phone. He handed it to me. "Natalia! You need this."


I looked at him, confused as I took my phone and wiped my sweaty stomach. "Hello?"


"Natalia. It's Hyeyoon." Hyeyoon said on the other side. She sounded... Worried.


"Hyeyoon? What's wrong?" I said quickly.


"I'm in the hospital actually.. With my mom."


I gasped. "Oh my God are you okay? Is she okay?!"


Daesung and Seungri stared at me.


"Yeah, yeah. We're fine. It's... It's Seunghyun."


My heart stopped. Everything seemed to slow down. "Is he okay?!?" I shrieked.


"He's in the emergency room. He's fine. It's just his hand. But they think he needs surgery so-"


"I'm on my way." I said immediately, hanging up. I looked at Lola. "Where's my coat? I need my coat."


"What's wrong?" Lola asked.


"Top is in the emergency room. Damn it... Where's my keys!" I parted my pockets.


"In your coat. Come on." Seungri said. He, Daesung, and I ran to the dressing room. I quickly threw on t coat as the guys got the twins bundled up and in their carseats. They ran out with me, and people stared.


What happened to him?


---


"Just go. We have the twins." Seungri and Daesung said as soon as I parked by the emergency room.


I ran into the ER, and up to the receptionist. She kind of gave me a weird look, and that's when I realized I was still wearing the makeup and outfit from Inkigayo.


She spoke first. "Top, Neh?"


I nodded.


She got up and led me through the ER. We got to a private room, and she knocked on the door and opened it.


Inside was Mrs. Choi, Hyeyoon, YG, G-Dragon, Youngbae, and TOP's manager. TOP was sitting on the bed, still in his outfit for the movie, which was a school boy's uniform. His hand was wrapped. He was arguing with everyone, and they were all speaking in Korean.


They all stopped when TOP saw me. I breathed a sigh of relief, my hand on my chest. "Oh, thank god." I hurried over and kissed him.  "What the hell happened?"


"The special effects worker is getting fired, that's what's going to happen!" YG boomed, putting his phone up to his ear.


TOP shook his head and looked at me. "We were filming a scene where I have my hand on a sheet of glass and it was supposed to explode as soon as I took my hand away from it. Well... We were going to do the take, and I had my hand on it, and the effects worker though he got the cue to do it and the glass exploded on my hand."


"It could have mutilated your hand!" YG exclaimed. "We're lucky it wasn't any worse!"


"I just have a few cuts along my hand. They think it may have cut a few tendons." TOP explained to me. "Which is why I'm going to be out in surgery in about an hour."


I sighed and shook my head. "Thank God you're okay. When Hyeyoon called me, I just freaked out."


"Where are the twins?" TOP asked.


"Right here." Seungri said, walking in with Mina, Daesung with Jae.


"Did you at least tape your performance?" TOP asked.


I nodded. "Right before your sister called."

"How was it?"

"Fine." I sighed, shaking my head. "Stop asking about me. This is about you. Did it hurt?"

TOP nodded. "It stung and burned. I tried insisting I was okay but-"

"When we can see your bone, you aren't okay, Seunghyun-ah." TOP's manager sighed.

TOP shrugged. "Point is, we don't need this right now. With you being through chemo and-"

"Stop." I insisted. "I feel terrible because this who past few weeks have just been about me. Not just that but we've been in Korea for over a month. We need to get out."

"Not with your chemo set up and-"

"They can transfer my records." I told TOP. "Babe, I love it here, but let's be honest. We haven't had the best of luck. I really think we need to go back home for afew weeks. At least until your hand heals. Besides, the twins' birthday is coming up, and I want to have the party at our permanent house. And I want you to relax and chill. You've done way too much."

TOP thought for a moment. "If that's what you want, Natalia, then I guess we could. It'd be easier to fly my family and the guys in for the party than it would be flying your whole family here."

"And I want you to RELAX." I emphasized. I kissed his forehead. "Seriously. You've been Super-Dad-Fiancee' lately and it's feaking me out."

TOP smiled weakly, and YG spoke. "I'll book an early flight so after the surgery, you two can go. Maybe both of you do need a break for a little while. Just until your hand heals."

If YG was agreeing, then it definitely was the best choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, double update! Why? Because I kind of have the future chapters planned out, and I'll be honest....................................................... The story is almost done.

*Epic Gasp

Yes, I know guys. The trilogy is coming to an end. But, the reason why I'm speeding it up is so I can work on a new idea I've been having. I also might ask you guys about something in the future that has to do with this trilogy, but that'll be at the end :) I'm working on all the chapters.. so the story may be complete anywhere from the next week to the next month.

Let me know what you all think about ANYTHING. The trilogy ending, the story, this chapter, whatever you want. Comment, please :) :)