Surprise!

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Nat! Go take a shower and get dressed in something nice!" Vinny called up to me. I was now thirty weeks pregnant, and I was still getting bigger. I was sleeping more, too. It was ten a.m.

"Never wake a pregnant woman!" I yelled back. I got out of bed and walked to the master bath. I showered, changed into a grey cowel neck maternity sweater dress and bright fuschia tights. I walked over to the vanity and sat down to do my makeup and hair. I checked my phone. No texts. Why not? TOP must have been busy.

I straightened my long hair, did my makeup with black-brown liner, light fushia and grey shadow, and dark brown mascara, and sighed. I was definitely uncomfortable, and I felt fat. I hadn't looked this big since freshmen year. I was smaller then, too. I also had heartburn.

I put my elbows on the table and leaned forward so my head was in my hands. I closed my eyes. Just five more minutes....

"Nat!" Vinny called up to me.

"Hold on!" I yelled back. I rubbed my temples. I had a headache, too.

"Natalia!" Vinny (this time) sang up to me.

"I said hold on! God, Vin!" I growled angrilly back.

I heard footsteps come upstairs and I rolled my eyes when I heard the door open. "Honestly, VInny. What don't you get about 'hold on'?!" I groaned.

"He wanted you to see me." I voice, not Vinny's, said back.

I froze and slowly took my hands away from my face as a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders from behind. I looked in the mirror.

TOP put his chin on my head and smiled through the mirror. "Hi, jagi."

I screamed and covered my mouth. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stood and turned to face him. "Oh my God!!"

I hugged him as tightly as I could. He laughed and kissed me. "That's a great hello."

"Why are you here?" I asked, wiping my eyes skillfully so I couldn't mess up my makeup.

"Come downstairs and you'll see." TOP smiled. He let go of me and grabbed my hand.

He helped me downstairs, and we walked to our living room. "The house looks beautiful, by the way." TOP smiled.

"Thanks. I--"

"SURPRISE!" A huge group of people said when we got into the living room.

I stopped and looked. A banner read "Happy Baby Shower!!" and there were pink and blue decorations everywhere.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who was all here: Super Junior, SHINee, Se7en, Tablo, Psy, Gummy, Teddy, Kush, YG, 2NE1, and the rest of Big Bang. My whole family and all my friends were there, too.

"What! Who-" I stuttered, squeezing TOP's hand.

"Me and Kelsey." Madeline smiled. "We knew you needed a shower."

"I called everyone." Vinny said.

"I arranged the flights." AJ smirked.

"We cooked." Mom smiled, gesturing to her and dad.

"We decorated." Isabella and Brett added.

"And they all kept it a secret from you." TOP smirked, giving my hand a playful squeeze.

I smiled. "Well..:. This is way too much... Really." I looked at SHINee and Super Junior. "What? No hello hugs? I see how it is now, guys. Just because I don't remember meeting any of you doesn't mean I don't love you all."

Siwon laughed and stepped forward. He hugged me warmly and kissed me on the cheek. "You look beautiful, Natalia."

I got a hug next from Minho. Though I couldnt remember from my accident, I had apparently been in a video with him. "You will be a great mom." He smiled.

All the rest of the K-Pop stars hugged me, and a certain smirk caught my eye.

"Hold up... Elliot?" Sure enough, my ex before I dated TOP smiled and walked forward. During the fall last fall, he had helped me get back in shape after I kind of ate my sadness when TOP left for Korea.

"Natty." Elliot smirked. He hugged me. "How's it goin?"

"Great. I haven't seen you in forever!" I exclaimed.

"Well, now that Mason's here, it's kind of hard to get out and see anyone." Elliot shrugged. Mason was Elliot's new son, only a few months old. Coincidentally, he got the girl pregnant that was the same girl he cheated on me with.

"How are Cassie and the new baby?" "They're at home." Elliot sighed. Brett let me know about your shower. I didn't even know you were pregnant. And now.. Whoah."

"I know." I sighed, touching my stomach. "I'm huge. The twins should be here in a couple months."

"Oh, yeah. We've never met before, dude. I'm Elliot. Natalia and I dated off and on for, like, two and a half years." Elliot introduced himself to TOP.

"I thought that was you." TOP nodded.

I groaned and touched my back. "Uh, I think I'm gonna sit now... my back kind of hurts..." I winced.

"OH! Yeah, come on, Nat." TOP said. He helped me to the couch.

I sat down, and my mom clapped her hands together. "Okay, everyone. There is food in the kitchen. Shall we go eat?"

Everyone agreed and walked to the kitchen, and TOP stopped before he went. "Do want anything?"

I shrugged. "You know what I like. Thanks, babe."

He left, and AJ stayed backand sat next to me on the couch. "He told me about if Vinny ever wanted to go somewhere overnight he wanted me to stay with you."

"It was his idea not mine." I sighed, putting my hands on my stomach.

AJ shrugged. "I think it's a great idea. Just in case, you know?"

I nodded. "Especially if I'm gonna be put on bed rest."

AJ chuckled. "So how does Top feel about three of your ex boyfriends being here? Four counting Seungri."

I shrugged. "I don't think he cares. I mean, hello? Pregnant with HIS children."

"True." AJ laughed.

Everyone eventually made their way back to the livingn room, and TOP sat down on the other side of me and handed me a plate. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks, babe."

He smiled. "No problem."

All of Super Junior had managed to squeeze on the long couch after AJ had gotten up to go get food. Siwon had sat next to me.

"So the twins kick and everything?" Siwon asked.

I nodded. "Especially when they hear Top. They go insane. It's tiring sometimes."

"So how has the promoting in Korea been?" Mom asked Big Bang.

"We've won every performance award." TOP said. "For Blue, Bad Boy, and Fantastic Baby."

"Not only have we won those awards, but we also won an Italy MTV award, and TOP has won a lot of fan favorite picks every week. He's gotten iest idol, most changed, and most charismatic." Jiyong pointed out.

"You never told me that!" I exclaimed, hitting TOP lightly. "Why didn't you tell me that?"

TOP shrugged. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal."

"Big deal? Hyung, you're taking Korea by storm!" Seungri said.

"Have any interviews asked about the twins?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Every single one."  Taeyang answered.

I sighed and looked around. I noticed I hadn't seen one certain redhead this whole time. "Where's Bom?"

"Stayed back in Korea." CL grumbled. "For a bunch of CFs and so she can work on her next single."

"Bull." I said. "What is with her? I'm clearly not stealing her thunder anymore. I mean, look! I have a huge freaking balloon under my freaking shirt."

"You two just need to get along again." TOP sighed.

"I'm willing to!" I exclaimed. "I'm more than willing to! She's just so stubborn!"

---------------------

"This is just too much, everyone." I exclaimed after opening all the gifts. It consisted of cute pairs of infant panda pajamas and panda stuffed bears from Seungri, one regular camo onesie and cotton pants and stuffed bear, one pink camo onesie and cotton pants and bear from AJ and Kaylee, a bunch of diapers and toys, Big Bang Bangs plush dolls and onesies and pictures of Big Bang to put in the baby nursery from Big Bang, a similar gift like what Big Bang gave from 2NE1, a bunch of Super Junior onesies from Super Junior, onesies from SHINee, two pairs of tiny Adidas wings shoes from Jeremy Scott, and a whole bunch of other things.

"There will be more in the future!" Leeteuk exlaimed. "These children will be spoiled!"

I laughed. "With uncles and aunts like you all, yeah they will be."