The BIG Question

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"What am I supposed to even wear? You said formal, but I don't think I packed anything nice enough." I told TOP as I stepped out of the bathroom in my bathrobe, my hair curled and done. I walked over to my suitcase and set it on the bed. TOP was sitting on the king-sized bed, texting on his phone.

 
 He stood and walked over to the door. He grabbed a dry-cleaning bag and ped it. Inside was a strapless black dress. It was gorgeous. He also grabbed a box from behind the door, and handed it to me. "Just thought you would need a little something."
 
"Seunghyun, the dress is amazing." I said as I opened the box. Inside were a gorgeous pair of lace peep toe heels. (http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/proposal.jpg) I gasped. "Oh my god! These are amazing!" I looked at him, one eyebrow raised. "Jiyong, right?"
 
TOP chuckled. "Is it that obvious? He and Jinae went with me."
 
"So she can help pick out a dress for me yet I've never met her?" I asked.
 
"She's seen pictures and videos of you. She probably knows you more than you think."
 
"Well, I'm just saying, if we ever get married, Jiyong is so going with me to get my dress."
 
TOP cleared his throat and chuckled. "O-okay then."
 
"Thank you for the dress and shoes, babe. I love them." I smiled and quickly pecked TOP on the lips.
 
I walked back into the bathroom, changed, did my makeup smokey, and walked back out.
 
I heard TOP's voice in the kitchen. "Yeah, yeah we're getting ready to go. Did you get it set up? ...Good. Thank you so much.... Well, I thought she was getting suspicious, but I don't think she knows... Yeah, I have it right here. It still looks perfect... I'm a little nervous."
 
I decided to step into the kitchen. I had no idea what he was talking about. I stepped into the kitchen, and TOP glanced up when he heard my heels against the linoleum floor. He jumped, stuffed something into his pocket, and spoke into his phone. "Yeah, I gotta go. Thanks, Jiyong." he hung up, and his phone slipped from his fingers and landed on the floor. "." he muttered.
 
I laughed. "Jittery much? Why were you talking to Jiyong?"
 
"N-no reason.",TOP stuttered, grabbing his phone and sliding it into his back pocket. "The twins are fine."
 
"Good." I nodded. TOP was wearing a silver button-up shirt, skinny black tie, and black pants.
"Are you ready?" TOP asked.
 
I nodded. "I sure am. Let's go."
 
-----
 
"Bring back any memories?" TOP smiled as we stepped out of the car and headed towards a dock.
 
I couldn't help but smile. "Duh. Our last date before you left to Korea. How could I forget?"
 
TOP smiled and shrugged, then grabbed my hand. "Just making sure."
 
"Come on now. I just can't remember November." I winked, nudging TOP.
 
TOP smiled weakly and sighed. "Oh, that time..."
 
"Bad, huh?" I admitted.
 
"You could say that." TOP nodded.
 
"Hey, you think it was bad for you, imagine how I felt! My tattoo was totally screwed up because of that pole impaling my side!" I had a design of rainbow stars along my hip and side, and it was screwed up because of that accident. But then I got it fixed and recolored when I was dating Seungri, so it looked back to being awesome. It hid the scar pretty well. "Which I need to get touched up again." http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GeF59n9RrR8/Ti7TGBxSaCI/AAAAAAAACD8/RPzSPnczknA/s1600/star-hip-tattoo.jpg
 
TOP laughed. "You're going to be just as bad as Jiyong and Youngbae."
 
I shook my head. "I'll never get one on my arms. Or my shoulders."
 
We got to a boat, and TOP stepped in. He held out his arms, and effortlessly lifted me into the boat, kissing me before setting my down.
 
Inside the mini-yacht, were champagne flutes, champagne on ice, strawberries, and lit candles. I let out a soft squeal. "Oh my God... This is so pretty! Babe!" I put my arms around TOP's neck and kissed him.
 
TOP chuckled and put his arms around me. "Only the best for my jagiya." 
 
I looked out at the river. It seemed to glimmer. It was so pretty.
 
TOP cleared his throat. "Okay, I can't wait." he took my hands. "Natalia, I love you. I have loved you since the first day I saw you practicing in that dance studio with maknae. The love has never stopped. Now we have two of the most beautiful children in the world. They are just perfect.
 
We have been through so much. I have memories of us you don't, all because of one accident." TOP bit his lip, looked up, and blinked, possibly trying to hold back tears. 
 
What was going on?
 
"When Vinny told us you were at the hospital, my heart just stopped. All I could think about was making sure you were okay. When I saw you being rolled into the emergency room, I felt so sick seeing you... Die pretty much. Nothing mattered but making sure you were okay. And sure enough, you came through. We may had fallen apart shortly after, but all I cared about was you were alive. You were in my life.
 
And then... That morning. When I hurt you... I will never forgive myself for that. And then hitting you... I hate myself so much for that. I wasn't angry seeing you with maknae, because I knew he was treating you better than I had. I was mad because I couldn't be good enough for you.
 
 Then there was that kiss that set it all off again. The kiss in the rain. I knew you still loved me, and I had never stopped loving you. As soon as we were back together, I didn't want to be away from you for more than five minutes. When you slept in yor hotel room, and I slept in mine, I dreamt of you sleeping next to me. There is nothing better than having you in my arms.
 
When you told me you were pregnant, I was so happy. I can't even describe how I felt. But I knew I would do anything for you and our child. Even when we had that scare the babies could have been Seungri's, I still knew I would take that child as my own, and I would still love you no matter what. But the twins were mine. And they are the best things to come into my life."
 
I felt my eyes tear up. What he was saying was the sweetest thing in the world.
 
TOP kept going. "I think it's pretty obvious I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I know I won't just be spending it with you, I'll be spending it with your family. And i cherish your family. I feel like I belong with them, and they've welcomed me so openly. We have most things a family needs. We have the kids, the house, the cars, the big backyard, but we are missing something. I've discussed this with the important people in your life and mine, just to make sure they were okay with it. This is why I've been with Jiyong so much."
 
TOP took a deep breath, and kneeled down on one knee. He let go of one of my hands, and I gasped, let out a surprised sob since I was shocked, and covered my mouth. Oh my God! Oh mio Dio!
 
TOP took something out of his pocket, and opened the small black velvet box. "I love you more than anyone else in the world. If you accept, you will surely make me the happiest man in the world. I know we'll probably wait a while until it happens, because the twins are so young, but, Natalia Nicoletta Marcs, will you marry me?"
 
I couldn't believe what was happening. I didn't know what to think.
 
I looked at TOP, tears streaming down my face. TOP looked at me, hopeful and nervous.
 
I finally nodded. I took my hand off my mouth. "Yes. Oh my God, yes!" I (literally) cried.
 
TOP immediately stood, picked me up, and spun me around. He kissed me, and then repeatedly kissed my lips and cheeks when he set me down, hands cupping my face.  "I love you. I love you so much. Neol Saranghae."
 
He took my left hand, and put the ring on my finger. 
 
I looked at the ring. It was gorgeous: completely diamond encrusted, a huge diamond in the middle, and two garnets, one on each side.
 
"And look at this." TOP grabbed his phone and shined it on my ring.
 
I noticed the initials MMC in one garnet, and JGC in the other. I smiled. "Oh my gosh! Their initials! Babe!" I kissed him again.
 
"So you like it?"
 
"I love it!" I squealed, looking at the ring again. I loved all the bling. I kissed TOP again. "And I love you. So much." I looked at him. "So you even talked to my dad about it?"
 
TOP nodded, his arms around my waist. "Your father, Kenji, and Vincent. And they all said yes."
 
"Who else knows?"
 
"The guys and Jinae, since she went to the jewelry store with Jiyong and I when we went to go check on the ring."
 
"Okay, I need to meet this Jinae! She apparently knows my kind of taste."
 
TOP chuckled. "Alright, maybe we can go on a double date with them when we get back."
 
"Good." I smiled. I put my arms around his neck. "So... I think this calls for a celebration."
 
TOP nodded to behind him. "We have champaign."
 
I smirked. "Not that kind of celebration. I was thinking more like going back to the hotel..."
 
TOP thought for a moment, and slowly, his eyes widened. "Let's go." he said quickly, letting go of me and jumping out of the boat and onto the dock.
 
I laughed at his excitement. "Uh, babe? Little help." I held out my hand.
 
"Oh!" TOP said, snapping back to reality. I walked over to the edge of the boat, and he lifted me out. 
 
I took off my shoes, and took his hand with my free one. "Okay, resume."
 
"Okay, we're about to walk too slow." TOP let go of my hand, and stepped in front of me. He crouched down, and pointed to his back. "Get on."
 
I laughed. "You are ridiculous." I put my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist when he stood.
 
TOP hooked his arms under my legs and spoke. "It's about to get ridiculous."
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Okay, everyone! Get ready for next chapter! As TOP said, it's about to get ridiculous!!
 
*Cough**Cough*