Planning

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 "Okay, now that everyone is here, let's get started." YG sighed as he leaned forward in his chair. "As you can see, some of the setlist is blank, because I want to know your input. Our intro song will be Big Bangs Hands Up, and we need to do a quick recording of it tomorrow so we have the background vocals. Now, next will be Gummy singing I'm Sorry, Since that features Top-ah. After that we will have Psy with right now, and I think it would be amusing to have a few of the idols dance onstage with  Psy during the dance. Would anyone like to?"

"Ooh, me!" I smiled, raising my hand. "I love that dance!"

"Me, too." TOP smirked, repositioning how he was holding Mina.

"I'm in." Vinny, CL, Tablo, Dara, Vinny, and Seungri had agreed as well.

"After Psy will be 2NE1. Now, you guys are singing I Am the Best first, Neh?"

CL nodded. "I think the would be a very good way to start it out. Then we can do Fire and Can't Nobody."

YG nodded. "I also, with colaboration with Natalia, would want to know if you guys wanted to parody Big Bang. Possibly do their song La La La?"

Minzy and Bom laughed. I giggled and nodded. "Oh, I'm so there. As long as I can immitate Top."

"You? Rap in Korean?" TOP snorted. "I would love to see that."

"Or maybe we could do Fantastic Baby? That is a fun song too." CL added.

"Let's have a poll on Facebook to see what the fans want!" Dara decided. "That'd be fun!"

YG smiled and nodded. "Alright. We will do that. Now, after 2NE1 will be a Se7en song. Which would you like to do?"

"Digital Bounce." Seven decided. "America really likes that song because America really likes Top-shi."

"Then we will have VINAT. You guys will have Twins So Fly." Vinny and I nodded.

"Now, Vincent, we have you doing a mash up with 2NE1 to highlight your singing and tapping skills. We've been working on it for a while and I think it wil be successful. Natalia, we want to do the same with you, But with Big Bang. Are you familiar with the performance of Big Bang wit Lee Hyori?" YG asked me.

"The one where Top kissed her? Yeah." I nodded.

"Showtime." TOP smirked, referring to his interview on the Go Show. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnf6QIC_lkk at 7:00 mark)

"Well, we will have you be the Hyori in it. Same songs, same choreography."

I looked at YG. "Wait, so I have to learn Korean?"

"Just the songs." YG shrugged. "We'll have you record the lyrics tomorrow so you can go right to rehearsal. Do you have anyone to watch the twins?"

I shook my head. "Of course not. We never planned it."

"Well, now it's time to have a plan. You need to focus on this. No distractions."

TOP looked at me for an answer. I shrugged. "I'll have to call my parents and see if they can come up and watch them."

"After that will be Tablo, singing Bad with Natalia, and Tomorrow with Taeyang. Then we have Big Bang, and I would like you guys to parody I am the Best again, and then sing Fantastic Baby, Bad Boy, and I would like you to do something with My Heaven that would involve the twins. I was thinking have a video recording of them. Something like that."

G-Dragon nodded. "I like that idea. We can do like a video of each of us holding them, mash it all together."

"Or the whole YG family holding them." I shrugged.

"We could bring them out onstage!" Seungri exclaimed.

I looked at him. "No. We already have earplugs for them for rehearsal. They are not going to go out there live."

We kept talking about the setlist, and I sent a quick text to my mom:

So I have a big favor to ask....

What is it? 

 Is there any way u and dad cud come 2 Chicago and help with the twins? I have to learn Korean in less than a week!! Well pay 4 ur hotel :)

I guess I can take a week off teaching. I have enough sick days saved. Well be there tomoro.

Thx so much!!!

"I got it covered." I nodded. "My parents will be here tomorrow."

"Good." YG nodded. He looked at TOP. "Top-ah, you are familiar with our girl group that will be debuting soon right?"

TOP looked at YG, confused. "Uh, Neh. Why?"

"I need you to work the rapper, Euna. You need to mentor her on style and flow. They are not here right now and they are not debuting at the concert, but they are in the dance studio here. I would like you to start with her tomorrow while Natalia is practicing her stage with you all in the recording studio. You will be in separate recording studios, since we have multiple, and the rest of Big Bang will be with Natalia."

"Shouldnt I be focused on the concert? I mean, can't that wait?" TOP asked.

YG shook his head. "She needs all the practice she can get."

"But, Natalia will be acting as me when she makes fun of us at the concert. Shouldn't I be there to help her with my part? Why can't Jiyong help Euna?"

"Because you are the power rapper. Are you arguing with my decision?" YG frowned at TOP.

TOP bowed his head. "No sir. I'm sorry."

"Alright. Lets get back to planning." YG said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick update, guys, sorry!!

So, I had to start putting the new girl group in here. How excited are you for YG's new group?! I know I'm pumped for it!!

So, also,, do you guys think 2NE1 and Natalia should perform La La La or Fantastic Baby at the concert? Tell me what you think! :)

Here's the Hyori-Big Bang performance that was mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A9nfvtMteE

Comment, please! :)